Another old Asian guy, another mass shooting

How would you deport Amelicans, commie?

LOL, this is how stupid leftists are.

The same way you morons thought you could deport these 4 women...

af813632-a7ba-11e9-90e9-fc4b9d9528b4.jpeg

I never said right-wingers are smart.....they are consistent in their hatred and stupidity...

The same way you morons thought you could deport these 4 women...

View attachment 750337

I never said right-wingers are smart.....they are consistent in their hatred and stupidity...
No liar, I never said to deport any American citizens. You are a lying pos.

but but but -- he is still a white supremacist, right?
No, he is not.....we don't have any evidence that is an Asian supremacist either...

It isn't like he wrote a 88 page manifesto telling everyone why he is doing it and saying he is a white supremacist...

Like so many white supremacist mass shooters did......some even devoting some artistic creativity to honor the guy who drove them to do it...

tempImageMd98Sd.png

It's funny that you say that on a post about a mass shooting that you only know about because it was ...........on the news....

I swear you fragile right-wing cowards wanna be oppressed so bad...

lol you vermin are the cowards; you bring your infantile tantrums and riots out here, where you would be beaten to a pulp by our 4th graders.

No liar, I never said to deport any American citizens. You are a lying pos.
The you in this case is the "collective you" -- as in, right wingers...you know, the ones you NEVER CRITICIZED when they were demanding American citizens (women of color) to be deported....

So don't get your panties in a bunch now.....I think you would be more than ok with deporting Americans just because they don't vote like you..especially women of color...you are a bitch like that...

lol you vermin are the cowards; you bring your infantile tantrums and riots out here, where you would be beaten to a pulp by our 4th graders.
I see you are projecting again....I guarantee you that I would slap the bitch out of you..then slap the bitch out of that bitch too...

The you in this case is the "collective you" -- as in, right wingers...you know, the ones you NEVER CRITICIZED when they were demanding American citizens (women of color) to be deported....

So don't get your panties in a bunch now.....I think you would be more than ok with deporting Americans just because they don't vote like you..especially women of color...you are a bitch like that...
Lying again. I always criticize people wanting to deport citizens. Hey, I got an idea, try to stop lying.

I see you are projecting again....I guarantee you that I would slap the bitch out of you..then slap the bitch out of that bitch too...

You wouldn't do shit but whine after I smashed your kneecaps, then you would run to some ambulance chaser and sue like the little weasel bitch you are, gimp. Been there, done that.

Sounds like you need to go loot and burn some black-owned businesses.

Didn't see a thread on this one, we must be getting accustomed to these things happening.

Boyo, when those Asians celebrate the Chinese New Year, they sure do it with a bang.

7 Dead, 1 Injured in Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting; Suspect in Custody​

A motive for the deadly mass shooting – California's second in a matter of days – wasn't immediately known

"Seven people were killed in a mass shooting that spanned two separate scenes in Half Moon Bay Monday afternoon, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.

Four victims were found dead at about 2:22 p.m. at a nursery along the 12700 block of Cabrillo Highway, the sheriff's office said. Another victim was transported to Stanford Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Shortly after that discovery, three more victims were found dead at another nursery nearby, according to the sheriff's office.

Authorities identified the suspect as 67-year-old Half Moon Bay resident Zhao Chunli. He was taken into custody without incident at about 4:40 p.m. after he was found in his vehicle in the parking lot of the sheriff's office substation in Half Moon Bay, the sheriff's office said. A semi-automatic handgun was found in his car."

7 Dead, 1 Injured in Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting; Suspect in Custody

What we know about Half Moon Bay shooting suspect Chunli Zhao

_128392230_zhao-chunli.jpg

Those damned white supremacist Asian hater MAGA's are just out of control!

Last edited:
The only thing the left cares about regarding this shooting and the Monterrey shooting is pinning it on White Supremacy. Despite the shooters being Asian, the Left still points to White Supremacy. What a mockery they are making.

Not really......if we ain't gonna draw that same conclusion when there are multiple white mass shooters, we don't need to suddenly believe something is strange in the Asian community...
But the media does that all the time.

Forum List

Back