Another old Asian guy, another mass shooting

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Didn't see a thread on this one, we must be getting accustomed to these things happening.

Boyo, when those Asians celebrate the Chinese New Year, they sure do it with a bang.

7 Dead, 1 Injured in Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting; Suspect in Custody​

A motive for the deadly mass shooting – California's second in a matter of days – wasn't immediately known

"Seven people were killed in a mass shooting that spanned two separate scenes in Half Moon Bay Monday afternoon, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.

Four victims were found dead at about 2:22 p.m. at a nursery along the 12700 block of Cabrillo Highway, the sheriff's office said. Another victim was transported to Stanford Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Shortly after that discovery, three more victims were found dead at another nursery nearby, according to the sheriff's office.

Authorities identified the suspect as 67-year-old Half Moon Bay resident Zhao Chunli. He was taken into custody without incident at about 4:40 p.m. after he was found in his vehicle in the parking lot of the sheriff's office substation in Half Moon Bay, the sheriff's office said. A semi-automatic handgun was found in his car."

7 Dead, 1 Injured in Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting; Suspect in Custody

What we know about Half Moon Bay shooting suspect Chunli Zhao

_128392230_zhao-chunli.jpg

Last edited:

The suspect was identified as Chunli Zhao, a 67-year-old resident of Half Moon Bay.

In Half Moon Bay, CA.....Asian killed 7.

Pretty soon the left will start using white Asian like they did white Hispanic with Zimmerman

Yeah, I posted that in Current
Didn't see a thread on this one, we must be getting accustomed to these things happening.

Boyo, when those Asians celebrate the Chinese New Year, they sure do it with a bang.

7 Dead, 1 Injured in Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting; Suspect in Custody​

A motive for the deadly mass shooting – California's second in a matter of days – wasn't immediately known

"Seven people were killed in a mass shooting that spanned two separate scenes in Half Moon Bay Monday afternoon, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.

Four victims were found dead at about 2:22 p.m. at a nursery along the 12700 block of Cabrillo Highway, the sheriff's office said. Another victim was transported to Stanford Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Shortly after that discovery, three more victims were found dead at another nursery nearby, according to the sheriff's office.

Authorities identified the suspect as 67-year-old Half Moon Bay resident Zhao Chunli. He was taken into custody without incident at about 4:40 p.m. after he was found in his vehicle in the parking lot of the sheriff's office substation in Half Moon Bay, the sheriff's office said. A semi-automatic handgun was found in his car."

7 Dead, 1 Injured in Half Moon Bay Mass Shooting; Suspect in Custody

What we know about Half Moon Bay shooting suspect Chunli Zhao

_128392230_zhao-chunli.jpg

I posted that in Breaking News but you beat me to it. Something strange in the Asian community? Weird

Yeah, I posted that in Current

I posted that in Breaking News but you beat me to it. Something strange in the Asian community? Weird

It's the "Year of the Rabbit." I have no idea if that's relevant or not.

Rabbit (zodiac) - Wikipedia

Interesting though: Every animal in the Chinese zodiac is also on the menu in China. Snakes, monkeys, tigers....

They'll eat anything.

We accept these things as known consequences of the Second Amendment. Sux, but unavoidable.

It would be nice if some politician said as much. Strip off the veneer of bogus justifications like hunting and personal defense, and acknowledge the realities of the damage we see every day and just say that, yeah, it's worth it. An armed citizenry is the only defense against tyranny.

We accept these things as known consequences of the Second Amendment. Sux, but unavoidable.

It would be nice if some politician said as much. Strip off the veneer of bogus justifications like hunting and personal defense, and acknowledge the realities of the damage we see every day and just say that, yeah, it's worth it. An armed citizenry is the only defense against tyranny.
An Armed Society is a polite Society

Tyranny is not always organized, and comes in different forms. California's stringent gun laws no doubt made it next to impossible for those shooting victims to defend themselves against the tyranny of criminality.

Forum List

Back