Another of Trump’s Finest in Hot Water Accused of Being A Lying Lawbreaker

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Most corrupt administration ever?
And we haven’t even heard the worst from Bob Mueller yet.

In an administration stocked with world-class grifters and ethically bankrupt officials whose tales of corruption dominate the headlines, it’s easy to forget that Wilbur Ross has been running scams since long before the Trump presidency was even a twinkle in Robert Mueller’s eye. Over the course of the past year, reports have emerged that the commerce secretary, among other things, lied about his net worth for at least a decade; was accused of financial crisis-era insider trading by European lawmakers; concealed his investments in a Russian shipping company with ties to Vladimir Putin; and allegedly bilked colleagues out of millions. But according to fresh allegations, screwing people out of their money appears to be less of a hobby for Ross and more of a lifestyle.

Don’t forget Wilbur helped run the bank of Cyprus where Manafort, Putin and probably Trump laundered money.
Trump hired the criminal Manafort probably because of his Russian connections. Probably did the same with Ross.

Report: Wilbur Ross Stole Money from Colleagues, Sweet’N Low from Restaurants — Vanity Fair

In an administration stocked with world-class grifters and ethically bankrupt officials whose tales of corruption dominate the headlines, it’s easy to forget that Wilbur Ross has been running scams since long before the Trump presidency was even a twinkle in Robert Mueller’s eye. Over the course of the past year, reports have emerged that the commerce secretary, among other things, lied about his net worth for at least a decade; was accused of financial crisis-era insider trading by European lawmakers; concealed his investments in a Russian shipping company with ties to Vladimir Putin; and allegedly bilked colleagues out of millions. But according to fresh allegations, screwing people out of their money appears to be less of a hobby for Ross and more of a lifestyle.

Don’t forget Wilbur helped run the bank of Cyprus where Manafort, Putin and probably Trump laundered money.
Trump hired the criminal Manafort probably because of his Russian connections. Probably did the same with Ross.

Report: Wilbur Ross Stole Money from Colleagues, Sweet’N Low from Restaurants — Vanity Fair

Message for the orange buffoon (and his cult followers):

upload_2018-8-8_16-48-6.png

• Banned

Message for the orange buffoon (and his cult followers):

View attachment 209252
Insider trading and stealing from colleagues seems to be a popular Trump associate habit.
We do know Trump screwed and stole millions from small businessmen all his life.

The whole lot of them are grifters.

But but but .. it’s fake news!!! Or. Deep state!!!! Obama did it!!!

Activate deflector shields!! MAXIMUM HILLARYS !!!

I heard he wanted to be more like Clinton and Obama rolled into one.

• Banned
Wilbur Ross- ran the Bank of Cyprus. Trump hires him Commerce Secretary.
Paul Manafort- Laundered money thru the Bank in Cyprus.
Vladimir Putin launders his money thru the bank of Cyprus.
I’m betting Mueller will reveal fat boi laundered money there too.

But but but .. it’s fake news!!! Or. Deep state!!!! Obama did it!!!

Activate deflector shields!! MAXIMUM HILLARYS !!!
She can't take much more 'o this Cap'n dOnald, she's just the American political system!

Thatta girl. Run right to Clinton and Obama with NOTHING and not even mention another of Trump’s criminals.

How come so many of Trump’s hires have Russian connections?
Something illegal about doing business with Russia? No.

Rich people deal internationally... or didn't you know that?
Really weak excuse for all roads leading to Russia with Trump and his finest.
I don’t know you. Let me guess. A deplorable?

Trump: I have no business dealings with Russia.
Meanwhile while he was repeating this over and over he’s was negotiating a Trump Tower Deal in Moscow.

Any member of the cult ever criticize him for this lie?

Sweet and Low? I thought they gave that stuff away? Does Vanity Fair's Bess Levin want to indict an 80 year old man for stealing freaking Sweet and Low?

Link ????that Obama and Clinton stole millions from colleagues and did insider trading.
He just wants to live up to your never ending claims of being the most corrupt president every by emulating two of the worst for you.
So you got nothing. Same as always.
Skeered to discuss Wilbur Ross?
Why yes you are.

Sweet and Low? I thought they gave that stuff away? Does Vanity Fair's Bess Levin want to indict an 80 year old man for stealing freaking Sweet and Low?
Way to overlook the theft of millions and insider trading and run to the Sweet and Low.
Typical deplorable!

Forum List

Back