Another Nfl Player (adrian Peterson) In Hot Water

Football is far too important to Americans.

It must be destroyed if Democrats really want to impress.

I don't believe any of these incidents will have much of an impact as to whether people watch or not. This country loves the NFL, and nothing will change that.

I don't believe any of these incidents will have much of an impact as to whether people watch or not. This country loves the NFL, and nothing will change that.

My anticipation is not that Americans will abandon football. Rather it's that liberals will outlaw the game entirely. They're already doing their best to sissify the action on the field. Drawing too much attention that should be devoted to adoration of their Messiah!

Adrian Peterson indicted on child abuse charges deactivated for game - LA Times
Reportedly, Peterson used a switch on his 4 yo son's buttocks, back, legs and genitals, leaving wounds.

And yet, the usual RWs say it make no difference.

If this slime kills his baby, they'll still go to the games, wear the silly jersey, guzzle their pepsi and chow down on chips.

Is is possible for the right to sink any lower?

Who is saying it makes no difference??? You must be imagining things.

Reportedly, Peterson used a switch on his 4 yo son's buttocks, back, legs and genitals, leaving wounds.

If this slime kills his baby, they'll still go to the games, wear the silly jersey, guzzle their pepsi and chow down on chips.

Start by reading THIS thread ^^^ as well as other threads here on USMess.

Then watch the news.

Some worthless jackass fans have said they side with the abusers. Beat up your wife, beat up your kid and then go to the football game.

Disgusting.

You don't think liberals watch football?

Show me one liberal who says this makes no difference to them. Show me one liberal here who says its okay to beat your wife or use a belt on your 4yo baby.

Just one.

Show me one liberal who says this makes no difference to them. Show me one liberal here who says its okay to beat your wife or use a belt on your 4yo baby.

Just one.

And while we're at it ... any lib/lefties who read this - If you feel okay with supporting wife beaters and baby beaters, please post it here.

Just one.

You're being obtuse. Go look at the various threads and there are quite a few conservatives, myself included, who are telling those who are saying stupid things that they are stupid.

But you are insane if you think that if Ray Rice were back on the field for the next game that liberals would give up their football any more than conservatives would.

In the end, this is all faux rage. There isn't a doubt in my mind that this is political for you and nothing else. Not one doubt.

I saw lots of libs with Ray Rice jerseys on.......guess ya missed that...btw MN is blue too so better start thinking of a way to blame that on someone else when they do the same thing.

Start by reading THIS thread ^^^ as well as other threads here on USMess.

Then watch the news.

Some worthless jackass fans have said they side with the abusers. Beat up your wife, beat up your kid and then go to the football game.

Disgusting.

You have a wild imagination. No one on this thread said anything of the sort. Now there have been people on the board that feel Ray Rice is being unfairly persecuted, yes, but we're taking about a few people, certainly not enough to make a generalization about any group of people.

Links please.

Links to RWs being against paying wife/child beaters to play football and links to libs being in favor of wife/child beaters.

The NFL has a problem with black players and violence. They have a problem with drinking and drug use.

Bring back morals clauses. There might be fewer black players but that's just the way it is.

Forum List

Back