Another mass murder in America

Time to stand up and take action liberals. Four children were brutally stabbed to death last night. Four small children in a horrific slaughter. If you don't stand up and demand that knives be outlawed then you're anti-gun agenda looks even more irrational than it normally does (and it normally looks really irrational)...

Mom in Custody After 4 Kids Stabbed to Death

Your lack of compassion for the dead children is both chilling and unsurprising.
I have to admit NY - I feel tremendous joy watching you libtards come to the realization that your positions are absurd, irrational, and indefensible. It just hit you here. It's like watching your children walk for the first time or listening to them speak for the first time.

I'm so proud of you NY! I know it hurts. The truth usually does. But over time, it gets easier and your life will be better for it.

Time to stand up and take action liberals. Four children were brutally stabbed to death last night. Four small children in a horrific slaughter. If you don't stand up and demand that knives be outlawed then you're anti-gun agenda looks even more irrational than it normally does (and it normally looks really irrational)...

Your lack of compassion for the dead children is both chilling and unsurprising.
I have to admit NY - I feel tremendous joy watching you libtards come to the realization that your positions are absurd, irrational, and indefensible. It just hit you here. It's like watching your children walk for the first time or listening to them speak for the first time.

I'm so proud of you NY! I know it hurts. The truth usually does. But over time, it gets easier and your life will be better for it.

What's absurd about background checks for gun purchases?

Hey...you're the one who refuses to stand up and get knives outlawed so that this doesn't happen again. Why is that? This was a brutal mass murder of small children. Where is your knife outrage? Hypocrite...

What does this have to do with not allowing felons to buy guns?

Nothing. When have you heard me argue that? Now my question is: what is absurd about background checks for kitchen knives?

Nothing. When have you heard me argue that? Now my question is: what is absurd about background checks for kitchen knives?

You tell me. Now that you've conceded you agree with me, making your attacks on my views make you look retarded.

Hey...you're the one who refuses to stand up and get knives outlawed so that this doesn't happen again. Why is that? This was a brutal mass murder of small children. Where is your knife outrage? Hypocrite...

What does this have to do with not allowing felons to buy guns?
Nothing. But every time there is a mass shooting, the left is up in arms. I'm very curious as to why the left isn't up in arms over a mass stabbings. :dunno:

You tell me. Now that you've conceded you agree with me, making your attacks on my views make you look retarded.
I didn't attack your views chief. You attacked mine. I didn't tag you for this thread. You joined and got defensive. You're taking my posts far too personal.

By the way - if there is one thing that is frustrating - it is your lack of knowledge about guns. I have a small arsenal and I've never once purchased one without an F.B.I. background check being mandatory before the sale was complete. Background checks are already required chief. And they don't do anything because a criminal will get a firearm off the black market just like they do cocaine, prostitutes, and identity theft information. It's just a simple reality that the irrational left refuses to accept.

Forum List

Back