Another Lie Debunked ....Republicans did not own slaves

why not ?!
Its a fine civilized african tradition that goes back thousands of years when all africans were kangz ....except the slaves

It's such a great tradition its still practiced in Africa today

I celebrate other cultures and diversity unlike im2 the closed minded American
Chattel slavery was never practiced in Africa you retard. Educate yourself.

Pffft
Another dumbed down moronic American
Yes you are.
Do you dumb Americans even know what the definition of chattle is rotflmao
Its not chattle retard. Its chattel. :lol:

" A chattel slave is an enslaved person who is owned for ever and whose children and children's children are automatically enslaved. Chattel slaves are individuals treated as complete property, to be bought and sold. Chattel slavery was supported and made legal by European governments and monarchs. "
Zzzzz

Dumb ass Americans

Who think they're any kind of African ...

"The African slave trade began in the 1200s. Mauritania citizens were kidnapped to be used for slaves. Women and children were targeted in particular to raise new people to be sold into slavery. Raiding still continues in 2014, where girls are still kidnapped and turned into slaves."

Breeding stock ....hummm sounds like profitable property to me

Americans are just dumb apes sometimes what are ya gonna do
you should learn more about African culture you American rubes

First off, slavery existed here for 200 years before there was a democratic party.

How long did it exist after the Republican Party was formed?
Less than five years and slavery has existed since at least the Bronze Age all over the world.
Not chattel slavery. Thats a uniquely european invention for Africans. Besides, the "everyone was doing it" excuse is lame. The founders knew it was wrong yet they let it exist and owned their own slaves.
I can’t say if chattel slavery existed in Sub-Saharan African but it certainly did in North Africa, as well as the Caribbean islands, South and Central America and other parts of the globe in 1860. It was definitely practiced all over the world prior to the seventeenth century and still is practiced in africa and the Middle East today.
I speaking prior to europeans propagating it around the world. Slavery in Africa wasnt really slavery. You were just a prisoner of war and you were regarded as a human and could even have your own "slave". The Arabs and europeans got heavy into slavery and europeans made it race based. Never forget the word slave comes to us from whites enslaving other whites. Specifically the Slavic.

why not ?!
Its a fine civilized african tradition that goes back thousands of years when all africans were kangz ....except the slaves

Pffft
Yes you are.

" A chattel slave is an enslaved person who is owned for ever and whose children and children's children are automatically enslaved. Chattel slaves are individuals treated as complete property, to be bought and sold. Chattel slavery was supported and made legal by European governments and monarchs. "
Zzzzz

Dumb ass Americans

"The African slave trade began in the 1200s. Mauritania citizens were kidnapped to be used for slaves. Women and children were targeted in particular to raise new people to be sold into slavery. Raiding still continues in 2014, where girls are still kidnapped and turned into slaves."

Look dumb ass. You couldnt even spell the word correctly and you had the nerve to question someone as to what it meant? :lol:

why not ?!

Pffft
Yes you are.

Zzzzz

Dumb ass Americans

Look dumb ass. You couldnt even spell the word correctly and you had the nerve to question someone as to what it meant? :lol:

Well you'll always have the typo ...hick American

It'll never change the fact that africans "owned " breeding stock for tading purposes long before the latin and anglo euros came along

American fool

It'll never change the fact that africans "owned " breeding stock for tading purposes long before the latin and anglo euros came along

American fool
Thats not a fact. Thats a white boy fable you have been programmed to believe.

Keep telling yourself that .....
I mean you also think you're an African......

Real Africans think thats funny

Just like the Chinese think American who look chinese calling themselves chinese is funny as hell to

why not ?!

There is one main problem with your disingenuous false equivalence. Aftricans were made slaves for committing crimes and as captives in battle. In both cases the slave could earn their freedom and some went on to fule nations. Secondly, the slave trade is practiced to day in Europe.

Late night lesson #2:

Africans did not do this..

The major problem with the excuses is that America had every chance not to own slaves. We are told by some how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the price of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

After reading how this was done it becomes very easy to see why. There are just some wrongs that cannot be excused by the belief that holding past generations to modern standards is wrong. Basically, the slave breeding industry manufactured human beings to be sold into labor. It is very difficult to read the atrocities associated with such a practice and not get angry. To hear whites today just dismiss the entire enterprise of slavery like it was just some short term inconsequential inconvenience this country experienced for a little while that we as blacks should just forget is for the lack of a better word, crap. For someone black to mimic that opinion is just pure accommodationist lunacy.

This industry included the first employer-based health care program. Female slaves were the first people in America to get free health care. I do not say this to be funny because the reason why that happened was both sad and simple; after the importation of slaves was made illegal, white dependence on slave labor hinged on the continued births of healthy children. After importation was made illegal, the only way left to maintain the system was by increasing the number of slaves through births. Due to this, a black women’s ability to reproduce was of the utmost economic importance to southern planters and to the slave breeders.

I think we need to understand how depraved things were during these times. The range of sexual abuses black slaves enduredincluded buck breaking, whereby slave masters would rape enslaved black men. Buck Breaking was used as a method to control slave uprisings. If a male slave was considered a trouble maker, the slave master would give that slave a severe beating. Once the slave was beaten basically unconscious, the slave master made the other slaves lay him over a tree stump where his pants would be taken off and the slave owner would perform sodomy on that slave. Enslaved men were forced to have sex with each other in front of their families and they were also raped in front of their sons. Many of these men would kill themselves or run away after this happened to them. However buck breaking was not only used to stop potential slave rebellions.

Black men were also raped for pleasure. Gay people are not a product of modern “liberals.” Gays and lesbians have always been part of the world community. Gay slave owners existed. Gay slave owners bought male slaves. Gay slave owners raped their slaves. Buck breaking got so good to some that “Sex Farms” were created to breed black men for gay white men to have sex with. Gay white men would travel from plantation to plantation in order to rape slaves. I really do not know any other way to describe this because the black men involved really had no choice in what was happening to them.

Buck breaking was part of the slave breeding industry. As I wrote earlier, breeding factories were in business to increase the population of black people by forcing them to have sex in order to maintain cheap slave labor. In many cases black men had to sleep with their daughters, mothers or sisters. If they refused, they were killed. The derogatory term motherfucker originates from this practice. Conversely, black women were forced to sleep with their sons and brothers. Black women were routinely raped by slave owners who felt they were doing these women a favor.

Slaves worked for free. But that did not mean they had no value. Indeed, slaves were literally more valuable than gold. Ned & Constance Sublette wrote “The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry “ the following passage is from a blog titled “A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States,” by Jason Kottke who quotes from a Pacific Standard review of the book:

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

Slaves were worth more than the total currency plus all the farmland in the South combined yet did not receive a dime. As I write this America has 1.9 trillion dollars of total currency in circulation according to the federal reserve. In 1860 the total value of slaves was 17- and one-half times more than the money circulating in the economy. Giving todays amount of currency in circulation, the same equivalence in comparison to the value of slaves would make slaves worth 33,250,000,000,000 dollars. Remember that slaves were considered property. Because they were, the following activity could occur.

During slavery, more specifically during the 19th century, wealthy slaveowners looking for a way to get additional capital to buy more slaves came up with an idea- slave backed securities. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Slaveowners securitized slavery. Cornell professors Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman detailed how it was done in an article published by the Chicago Sun-Times on its website dated March 7, 2014. This is from the article:

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

As slave-backed mortgages became paper bonds, everybody profited — except, obviously, enslaved African Americans whose forced labor repaid owners’ mortgages. But investors owed a piece of slave-earned income. Older slave states such as Maryland and Virginia sold slaves to the new cotton states, at securitization-inflated prices, resulting in slave asset bubble. Cotton factor firms like the now-defunct Lehman Brothers — founded in Alabama — became wildly successful. Lehman moved to Wall Street, and for all these firms, every transaction in slave-earned money flowing in and out of the U.S. earned Wall Street firms a fee.

The infant American financial industry nourished itself on profits taken from financing slave traders, cotton brokers and underwriting slave-backed bonds. But though slavery ended in 1865, in the years after the Civil War, black entrepreneurs would find themselves excluded from a financial system originally built on their bodies.

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves

Quite frankly, as I read the accounts from the slaves, the stories of buck breaking and sex farms, it made me sick to my stomach. Then reading about the callous nature of men to decide they would create interest bearing financial tools backed by human lives simply made me angry. How could one not be? Yet there are some in white America today who have decided it is wrong for blacks today to be upset about this. We are told to forget about it. To that I say NEVER! For those who want to denigrate my attitude as some sort of victim mentality, I say two words: “fuck you.” I say this because the fact that blacks survived this kind of atrocity is an example to uphold for modern blacks to understand that we are a fierce people. A proud and unstoppable people. Not punk ass, mealy mouthed, appeasing and accommodating cowards.

“What happened is beyond comprehension. It was horrendous and wrong. Why do you continuously post these things? History can’t be changed. No white guilt, we didn’t participate.”

MizMolly
I sometimes understand how white extremists can get tired of hearing how the belief in their own supremacy is a bunch of psychosis riddled babbling. Perhaps I could have more sympathy for the extremists that hijacked conservatism if they had not spent the last 40 years preaching about a return to the nation of our so-called founders, complete with christian identity theology, along with lectures to us as blacks about personal responsibility. The quote above was made by a poster who read a post about sex farms and buck breaking. Like many other whites in the racist subculture within the American white community, she had words to say about Africans selling Africans. But when confronted by what Africans did not do, she produced the “I wasn’t there, I didn’t do it,” defense.

According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure. “Africans sold each other into slavery”, says the racist.

If I buy drugs from a drug dealer, it is not the drug dealers fault I became an addict. I chose to buy the drugs. In the same way, Europeans chose to invade Africa and purchase African war captives. I have not been able to find research whereby Africans loaded up slave vessels that landed in Europe to sell slaves. I see no record of any west African shipping company that sailed the Atlantic dropping off slaves in South America, the Caribbean and then America. The first country to end slavery was Haiti, not a European country, and it was done by an armed slave revolution whereby slaves led by Jean-Jacques Dessalines sent Napoleon back to France.

Things just are not as simple as “Africans sold other Africans into slavery”. It is not as simple as blacks invented slavery and that we should be forever grateful to whites for being so kind as to end it. I was told as a child that half the truth equals a lie. Half the truth is what the tale of Africans selling other Africans is. You cannot make a sale if no one buys. I learned that the hard way years ago while trying to sell insurance. Africans did not swim across the Atlantic to get here. Nor did Africans craft U.S. laws.

Here endeth tonight's lesson #2.

William Spivey, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms, June 9, 2019, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms

Rashid Booker, Slave Breeding Farms of "Africans in North America", https://www.academia.edu/9864206/Slave_Breeding_Farms_of_Africans_in_North_America_

America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you, February 26, 2020, America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you

Elizabeth Ofosuah Johnson, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters, October 11, 2018, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters - Page 3 of 6 - Face2Face Africa.

Isaac Somto, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped, July 27, 2020, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped | Vocal Africa

Jason Kottke, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States, Feb 02, 2016, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves, Chicago Sun-Times.com March 7, 2014, derived from: American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves

American fool

Just like the Chinese think American Chinese calling themselves chinese is funny as hell to
I tell myself that everytime I see a silly white boy fable being espoused. Of course I know I'm African. My African friends made sure I identify as such.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
why not ?!

There is one main problem with your disingenuous false equivalence. Aftricans were made slaves for committing crimes and as captives in battle. In both cases the slave could earn their freedom and some went on to fule nations. Secondly, the slave trade is practiced to day in Europe.

Late night lesson #2:

The major problem with the excuses is that America had every chance not to own slaves. We are told by some how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the price of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

After reading how this was done it becomes very easy to see why. There are just some wrongs that cannot be excused by the belief that holding past generations to modern standards is wrong. Basically, the slave breeding industry manufactured human beings to be sold into labor. It is very difficult to read the atrocities associated with such a practice and not get angry. To hear whites today just dismiss the entire enterprise of slavery like it was just some short term inconsequential inconvenience this country experienced for a little while that we as blacks should just forget is for the lack of a better word, crap. For someone black to mimic that opinion is just pure accommodationist lunacy.

This industry included the first employer-based health care program. Female slaves were the first people in America to get free health care. I do not say this to be funny because the reason why that happened was both sad and simple; after the importation of slaves was made illegal, white dependence on slave labor hinged on the continued births of healthy children. After importation was made illegal, the only way left to maintain the system was by increasing the number of slaves through births. Due to this, a black women’s ability to reproduce was of the utmost economic importance to southern planters and to the slave breeders.

I think we need to understand how depraved things were during these times. The range of sexual abuses black slaves enduredincluded buck breaking, whereby slave masters would rape enslaved black men. Buck Breaking was used as a method to control slave uprisings. If a male slave was considered a trouble maker, the slave master would give that slave a severe beating. Once the slave was beaten basically unconscious, the slave master made the other slaves lay him over a tree stump where his pants would be taken off and the slave owner would perform sodomy on that slave. Enslaved men were forced to have sex with each other in front of their families and they were also raped in front of their sons. Many of these men would kill themselves or run away after this happened to them. However buck breaking was not only used to stop potential slave rebellions.

Black men were also raped for pleasure. Gay people are not a product of modern “liberals.” Gays and lesbians have always been part of the world community. Gay slave owners existed. Gay slave owners bought male slaves. Gay slave owners raped their slaves. Buck breaking got so good to some that “Sex Farms” were created to breed black men for gay white men to have sex with. Gay white men would travel from plantation to plantation in order to rape slaves. I really do not know any other way to describe this because the black men involved really had no choice in what was happening to them.

Buck breaking was part of the slave breeding industry. As I wrote earlier, breeding factories were in business to increase the population of black people by forcing them to have sex in order to maintain cheap slave labor. In many cases black men had to sleep with their daughters, mothers or sisters. If they refused, they were killed. The derogatory term motherfucker originates from this practice. Conversely, black women were forced to sleep with their sons and brothers. Black women were routinely raped by slave owners who felt they were doing these women a favor.

Slaves worked for free. But that did not mean they had no value. Indeed, slaves were literally more valuable than gold. Ned & Constance Sublette wrote “The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry “ the following passage is from a blog titled “A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States,” by Jason Kottke who quotes from a Pacific Standard review of the book:

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

Slaves were worth more than the total currency plus all the farmland in the South combined yet did not receive a dime. As I write this America has 1.9 trillion dollars of total currency in circulation according to the federal reserve. In 1860 the total value of slaves was 17- and one-half times more than the money circulating in the economy. Giving todays amount of currency in circulation, the same equivalence in comparison to the value of slaves would make slaves worth 33,250,000,000,000 dollars. Remember that slaves were considered property. Because they were, the following activity could occur.

During slavery, more specifically during the 19th century, wealthy slaveowners looking for a way to get additional capital to buy more slaves came up with an idea- slave backed securities. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Slaveowners securitized slavery. Cornell professors Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman detailed how it was done in an article published by the Chicago Sun-Times on its website dated March 7, 2014. This is from the article:

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

As slave-backed mortgages became paper bonds, everybody profited — except, obviously, enslaved African Americans whose forced labor repaid owners’ mortgages. But investors owed a piece of slave-earned income. Older slave states such as Maryland and Virginia sold slaves to the new cotton states, at securitization-inflated prices, resulting in slave asset bubble. Cotton factor firms like the now-defunct Lehman Brothers — founded in Alabama — became wildly successful. Lehman moved to Wall Street, and for all these firms, every transaction in slave-earned money flowing in and out of the U.S. earned Wall Street firms a fee.

The infant American financial industry nourished itself on profits taken from financing slave traders, cotton brokers and underwriting slave-backed bonds. But though slavery ended in 1865, in the years after the Civil War, black entrepreneurs would find themselves excluded from a financial system originally built on their bodies.

Quite frankly, as I read the accounts from the slaves, the stories of buck breaking and sex farms, it made me sick to my stomach. Then reading about the callous nature of men to decide they would create interest bearing financial tools backed by human lives simply made me angry. How could one not be? Yet there are some in white America today who have decided it is wrong for blacks today to be upset about this. We are told to forget about it. To that I say NEVER! For those who want to denigrate my attitude as some sort of victim mentality, I say two words: “fuck you.” I say this because the fact that blacks survived this kind of atrocity is an example to uphold for modern blacks to understand that we are a fierce people. A proud and unstoppable people. Not punk ass, mealy mouthed, appeasing and accommodating cowards.

“What happened is beyond comprehension. It was horrendous and wrong. Why do you continuously post these things? History can’t be changed. No white guilt, we didn’t participate.”

MizMolly
I sometimes understand how white extremists can get tired of hearing how the belief in their own supremacy is a bunch of psychosis riddled babbling. Perhaps I could have more sympathy for the extremists that hijacked conservatism if they had not spent the last 40 years preaching about a return to the nation of our so-called founders, complete with christian identity theology, along with lectures to us as blacks about personal responsibility. The quote above was made by a poster who read a post about sex farms and buck breaking. Like many other whites in the racist subculture within the American white community, she had words to say about Africans selling Africans. But when confronted by what Africans did not do, she produced the “I wasn’t there, I didn’t do it,” defense.

According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure. “Africans sold each other into slavery”, says the racist.

If I buy drugs from a drug dealer, it is not the drug dealers fault I became an addict. I chose to buy the drugs. In the same way, Europeans chose to invade Africa and purchase African war captives. I have not been able to find research whereby Africans loaded up slave vessels that landed in Europe to sell slaves. I see no record of any west African shipping company that sailed the Atlantic dropping off slaves in South America, the Caribbean and then America. The first country to end slavery was Haiti, not a European country, and it was done by an armed slave revolution whereby slaves led by Jean-Jacques Dessalines sent Napoleon back to France.

Things just are not as simple as “Africans sold other Africans into slavery”. It is not as simple as blacks invented slavery and that we should be forever grateful to whites for being so kind as to end it. I was told as a child that half the truth equals a lie. Half the truth is what the tale of Africans selling other Africans is. You cannot make a sale if no one buys. I learned that the hard way years ago while trying to sell insurance. Africans did not swim across the Atlantic to get here. Nor did Africans craft U.S. laws.

William Spivey, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms, June 9, 2019, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms

Rashid Booker, Slave Breeding Farms of "Africans in North America", https://www.academia.edu/9864206/Slave_Breeding_Farms_of_Africans_in_North_America_

America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you, February 26, 2020, America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you

Elizabeth Ofosuah Johnson, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters, October 11, 2018, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters - Page 3 of 6 - Face2Face Africa.

Isaac Somto, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped, July 27, 2020, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped | Vocal Africa

Jason Kottke, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States, Feb 02, 2016, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves, Chicago Sun-Times.com March 7, 2014, derived from: American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves
White boys hate being confronted with the facts. It makes their heads hurt. They would very much rather believe that silly shit they have been programmed to believe so they feel better about being low hanging fruit.

Oy

Lol

foooook.gif

American fool

Just like the Chinese think American Chinese calling themselves chinese is funny as hell to
I tell myself that everytime I see a silly white boy fable being espoused. Of course I know I'm African. My African friends made sure I identify as such.
Funny he says that. Africans call themselves Nigerian, Ghanian, Ugandan and in fact many identify themselves by their tribe. I have not met any African who thinks like this white boy says. That's why every 2 years there is an African/African American International meeting.

why not ?!

Late night lesson #2:

MizMolly

White boys hate being confronted with the facts. It makes their heads hurt. They would very much rather believe that silly shit they have been programmed to believe so they feel better about being low hanging fruit.
They just have to get used to the migraines.

American fool

Funny he says that. Africans call themselves Nigerian, Ghanian, Ugandan and in fact many identify themselves by their tribe. I have not met any African who thinks like this white boy says. That's why every 2 years there is an African/African American International meeting.
To a man all my friends have told me that when they immigrate they are told to stay away from American Blacks by immigration. They dont want us getting together but they cant stop it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

American fool

To a man all my friends have told me that when they immigrate they are told to stay away from American Blacks by immigration. They dont want us getting together but they cant stop it.
I have heard that too. But once they get here and face the racism they learn they have been lied to.

American fool

I have heard that too. But once they get here and face the racism they learn they have been lied to.
it's odd that democrats are racist yet claim not to be. lol

Forum List

Back