Another Lie Debunked-Alveda Kings Comment About Her Uncle...MLK.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
In a 1958 interview, King said “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses…And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

In the past the Democratic party defended confederate symbols and the memory of the confederacy. Today the republicans are.

MLK had children none of them say he was republican. But to understand the dishonest nature of conservatives they use his brothers child to lie and even that fails.

Put Political Strife Out to Pasture

GetFile.aspx

By Alveda King
Monday, 14 October 2013

I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts.

My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African-American voters were Republicans.

Granddaddy convinced a large block of blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days. Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Alveda King -- I regret saying my Christian uncle, Dr. King, was Republican.

(Newsmax.com) -- " I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts.

My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too.
After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African-American voters were Republicans."

Alveda Celeste King is an American activist, author, and former state representative for the 28th District in the Georgia House of Representatives. She is a niece of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. and daughter of civil rights activist the Rev. A.D. King and his wife, Naomi Barber King. She is a Fox News Channel contributor.

When did anyone claim MLK was a Republican?

Another straw man argument from a leftwing idiot.

Democrats are the race pimps, and you blacks are the obedient race whores.

When did anyone claim MLK was a Republican?

Another straw man argument from a leftwing idiot.

Democrats are the race pimps, and you blacks are the obedient race whores.
It's done here all the time. And when a white person talks about race pimping, I laugh.

Party doesn't matter. The content of your character does. Today's Democrats and neocons lack good character. MAGA

Forum List

Back