Another Islamist in the West Kills His Own Child - You BASTARD!

Everything Mohammad did was a crime .
His lies against God constitute a crime .
Islam is an ongoing crime against humanity .

I'll take this outburst of irrationality as an admission of defeat. :)
That is what Islam does folks,
It scrambles your eggs.

You tell me,
Mohammed: OG or prophet of god?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

I'll take this outburst of irrationality as an admission of defeat.

BTW, your citations are meaningless unless you specify the name of the hadith collection you're referencing.

:)

I'll take this outburst of irrationality as an admission of defeat. :)
That is what Islam does folks,
It scrambles your eggs.

You tell me,
Mohammed: OG or prophet of god?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

I'll take this outburst of irrationality as an admission of defeat.

BTW, your citations are meaningless unless you specify the name of the hadith collection you're referencing.

:)
The formate should have be familiar enough for you.
All my post are meaningless to you
It is meaningless to look for it online, you will have to go to a hard copy of sahih Bukhari to find it.

Then Mr Fitnuts you should go down to the local police dept. and file a complaint against him
Thats pretty funny Mr. Nazi, have a laugh at this.
Muslims should be arrested, prosecuted and incarcerated under the RICO act.

Aww, SM made you angwy! :eusa_boohoo:

The irony of the "Mr. Nazi" insult is lost on you, I'm sure. ;)
Muslims do not get to appropriate any protection from what was done to jews by muslims and Nazis through lies .
Telling the truth about Islam, is not the same as lying about Jews.

Last edited:
Like I said ,Islam scrambles your eggs.
Just like fish don't know they are wet.
Muslims don't know they are demented.

The formate should have be familiar enough for you.
All my post are meaningless to you
It is meaningless to look for it online, you will have to go to a hard copy of sahih Bukhari to find it.
The hadith you refer to was reported by Ahmad and Ibn Asakir. Again, proper citations are necessary.

The irony of the "Mr. Nazi" insult is lost on you, I'm sure. ;)
Muslims do not get to appropriate any protection from what was done to jews by muslims and Nazis through lies. Telling the truth about Islam, is not the same as lying about Jews.

"Muslims and Nazis." :lol:

How unsurprisingly dishonest. You won't be able to point out any examples of Muslim complicity aside from that shithead al-Husayni and two SS divisions from Bosnia and Albania (the former of which mutinied.)

A bit hypocritical of you, but nothing I haven't come to expect. :)

25priestsalutehitler.jpg

28priestssalutehitler.jpg

21hitlercardinal.jpg

“The National Government will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built up. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality and the family as the basis of national life.”

“It is the purpose of the Government “to fill our whole culture once more with a Christian spirit, and that not only in politics. We want to burn out the harmful features in our theater and our literature.”

“The Government of the Reich … regards Christianity as the unshakable foundation of the morals and moral code of the nation.” “The rights of the churches will not be diminished.”​

All quotes are from Hitler, 1933.

Oh, and regarding Muslims: http://thenewjew.wordpress.com/2007/10/30/yad-vashem-honors-albanian-muslims-among-righteous-gentiles/

Everything Mohammad did was a crime .
His lies against God constitute a crime .
Islam is an ongoing crime against humanity .

According to what laws? :eusa_eh:

The law of God and the law of Men. Mohammad came with his laws to make his gang with its new laws the rulers of the land .The jihad still continues.

What laws would those be?

I have difficulty accepting that any legislation coming down from a pissy omnipotent omnipresent invisible man in the sky who talks to his minions through burning bushes is somehow more "valid" than that of Mohammad.

The law of Men....don't know that. Perhaps you can provide a link?

Yea, I would like to see that also :doubt:

Well, I consulted my trusty friend Mr. Google and found it - yup, it exists! :eusa_whistle:

These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" on purpose!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the
ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

According to what laws? :eusa_eh:

The law of God and the law of Men. Mohammad came with his laws to make his gang with its new laws the rulers of the land .The jihad still continues.

I have difficulty accepting that any legislation coming down from a pissy omnipotent omnipresent invisible man in the sky who talks to his minions through burning bushes is somehow more "valid" than that of Mohammad.

The unwritten law of society , that we are free to believe what we wish and we wont kill each other based on what we believe, we can disagree ,but we can coexists and work things out over time.
It doesn't work perfectly but in general a society can thrive, if all people agree to not cut each other heads off because we believe it is the right thing to do for god and man .

Islam does not allow for that ,it must continue to fight until only Muslim rule and all others are eradicated.
Once you introduce an element that can not be trusted to adhere to that simple idea the society falls apart which is a benefit to the revolutionary nature of Islam.

The unwritten law of society , that we are free to believe what we wish and we wont kill each other based on what we believe, we can disagree ,but we can coexists and work things out over time.

It doesn't work perfectly but in general a society can thrive, if all people agree to not cut each other heads off because we believe it is the right thing to do for god and man .

I do agree with that, but I do not think any religion - in it's entirety can coexist within that framework.

Islam does not allow for that ,it must continue to fight until only Muslim rule and all others are eradicated.
Once you introduce an element that can not be trusted to adhere to that simple idea the society falls apart which is a benefit to the revolutionary nature of Islam.

I don't think any major religion (except may Buddhism?) can allow for that - only some sects within each.

Forum List

Back