Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

How can you have a "Failed Insurrection" if no one is charged with that crime moron.
From your post #24
I said Failed Insurrection.
BTW, how is it living in that nest of Anarchy, Puget Sound? Bodies are piling up from the fentanyl ODs and no place to put them. Keep at it. Want to Lie some more?
I find it comical that you hinge everything on the word "Insurrection"

Would you feel better if we started using "Charged with seditious conspiracy" and quit using the word insurrection. Fair enough.
Still guilty of try to stop the transfer of Presidential power. They succeeded for a few hours and will be charged accordingly.

I suppose that you deny that some were charged with sedition.....

WASHINGTON (AP) — The founder of the Oath Keepers and four associates are on trial in the Capitol attack on charges that include seditious conspiracy.

Stewart Rhodes and his followers are the first Jan. 6 defendants to stand trial on such a charge for what prosecutors say was not a suddenly ignited riot but a coordinated plot to stop the transfer of presidential power.
In order to win a seditious conspiracy case, prosecutors have to prove that two or more people conspired to “overthrow, put down or to destroy by force” the U.S. government or bring war against it, or that they plotted to use force to oppose the authority of the government or to block the execution of a law.
GUILTY of Seditious Conspiracy: Oath Keepers' Rhodes guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy

I find it comical that you hinge everything on the word "Insurrection"

Would you feel better if we started using "Charged with seditious conspiracy" and quit using the word insurrection. Fair enough.
Still guilty of try to stop the transfer of Presidential power. They succeeded for a few hours and will be charged accordingly.

I suppose that you deny that some were charged with sedition.....

WASHINGTON (AP) — The founder of the Oath Keepers and four associates are on trial in the Capitol attack on charges that include seditious conspiracy.

Stewart Rhodes and his followers are the first Jan. 6 defendants to stand trial on such a charge for what prosecutors say was not a suddenly ignited riot but a coordinated plot to stop the transfer of presidential power.
In order to win a seditious conspiracy case, prosecutors have to prove that two or more people conspired to “overthrow, put down or to destroy by force” the U.S. government or bring war against it, or that they plotted to use force to oppose the authority of the government or to block the execution of a law.
GUILTY of Seditious Conspiracy: Oath Keepers' Rhodes guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy
Nice try stupid. A couple of guys get together over beers and say we should overthrow the gov't. That is a seditious conspiracy--with no weapons. A lot of words that say nothing. You aren't dealing with young impressionable minds that hang on every word you say. We thing for ourselves here. You are more guilty of seditious conspiracy than anyone on Jan. 6. Try again. BTW, thanks for admitting your LIE.

BTW, thanks for admitting your LIE.
What was the LIE?

BTW, when an assassin attempts to kill a leader but fails, he still gets charged with Assassination. Oh wait, he gets charged with attempted murder.

No LIE from me, what about your LIES?
They are abundant.

What was the LIE?

BTW, when an assassin attempts to kill a leader but fails, he still gets charged with Assassination. Oh wait, he gets charged with attempted murder.

No LIE from me, what about your LIES?
They are abundant.
Bbbbbut, bbbut, LMAO--go defund some more police. King county morgue needs the money.

"Would you feel better if we started using "Charged with seditious conspiracy" and quit using the word insurrection."

Well, I will take a shot at the poster Winco.
I, for one, disagree with his frequent use of the phrase "Charged with seditious conspiracy".
If it was me I would more frequently employ the more apt term ---"Convicted of seditious conspiracy."

But that's just me.

BTW, poster
Concerned American your fussin' over the term "insurrection" seems a tad mis-aimed.
I mean....a conviction for 'insurrection' can get you 10yrs in the slammer.
Whereas....a conviction for 'seditious conspiracy' .....can get you 20 years.

'I'll take 'sedition' for 20, Alex'!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We thing for ourselves here"
Ummm, OK.
But it seems with mixed effect.
No?

So Pelosi can illegally make millions by insider trading, but this guy peacefully protested in her office and put his feet on her sacred desk, so he needs to go to prison?

Amazing how you Nazis celebrate this kind of stuff. At least you are showing your true colors.

Maybe the Republicans should try and elect Republican representatives who will actually go after members of Congress for insider trading. Don't hold your breath, though, because they'd end up exposing plenty of their own for the same offense.

They don't prosecute people for assault or shop lifting in major cities. Assault is so common that the perps get a summons that they ignore. Armed robbery and burglary suspects are released without bail. Some poor schlep who put his feet on Pelosi's desk is treated like public enemy #1 by the Feds. and given prison time and the left dances in the streets. TDS is a real mental condition.

When rightwing domestic terrorists are lawfully sent to prison, it’s a victory for democracy.
People like you seem to have never faced death. You do not have to be a hero and you can be scared. What happened on that day was not two sides facing death.

"...caught himself a whole typo!"

Think bigger, poster Again.
Caught himself a ---'tell'. A 'marker'. An identifying tic.

ps....poster Again, that mean it signifies who that poster is. And ummm, his thinking?

You are trying too hard, son.
Let the game come to you.
;)

"TDS is a real mental condition."

Ah, earnest poster 'whitehall'.....you go right to the heart of the matter.....and yes, 'Trump's Duped & Snookered' can be termed a 'mental condition'.

But I, for one, would avoid that term and simply call it uninformed and misinformed, rather than your preferred 'mental condition'.

And what about the one who actually drank her malt liquor?

:eek:

The jerkoffs who rioted for Trump are rotting in jail as conman Trump plays golf in Florida. Btw, what did your boy ever do with that $200 million he grabbed in that "stop the steal" scam he was running?

People like you seem to have never faced death. You do not have to be a hero and you can be scared. What happened on that day was not two sides facing death.
The right’s war on democracy continues – the fight is far from over.

Conservatives attempting to defend the indefensible, trying to ‘justify’ the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack, are enemies of America’s democracy.

Today was an important victory for democracy.

The jerkoffs who rioted for Trump are rotting in jail as conman Trump plays golf in Florida. Btw, what did your boy ever do with that $200 million he grabbed in that "stop the steal" scam he was running?
But he didn't take his $100,000 salary for most quarters, not all, but yea, $100,000 he'll use as a deduction and $200 million that will never be claimed.

'Trump's Duped & Snookered' can be termed a 'mental condition'.
TDS............ hilarious. Well Done.

All because Trump said aloud what EVERYBODY wanted to say but didn't have the balls.

Keep it up.

Y'all are funny.

They didn't? And who was stopping them?

Maybe Trump will send a postcard from Florida telling all the rioters who are rotting in jail how much he "loves" them. Think they'll feel better?

But don't count on it considering your boy hasen't lifted a finger to help one of them. But he does "love" them!

Think bigger, poster Again.
Caught himself a ---'tell'. A 'marker'. An identifying tic.

ps....poster Again, that mean it signifies who that poster is. And ummm, his thinking?

You are trying too hard, son.
Let the game come to you.
;)
Your petty prissy self congratulatory show fails to persuade chiliconcrap.

The truth is you latched onto a mere typo as though it serves as a surrogate for an IQ.

Kid, this entire board is above your pay grade.

Well, I will take a shot at the poster Winco.
I, for one, disagree with his frequent use of the phrase "Charged with seditious conspiracy".
If it was me I would more frequently employ the more apt term ---"Convicted of seditious conspiracy."

But that's just me.

BTW, poster
Concerned American your fussin' over the term "insurrection" seems a tad mis-aimed.
I mean....a conviction for 'insurrection' can get you 10yrs in the slammer.
Whereas....a conviction for 'seditious conspiracy' .....can get you 20 years.

'I'll take 'sedition' for 20, Alex'!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, OK.
But it seems with mixed effect.
No?
Seems a bit of wishful thinKing on the left's part when they overuse the term insurrection when there has been NO ONE charged with or convicted of insurrection. Seditious conspiracy is the charge you make when you have nothing. Kind of like being guilty of suspicion of ... Nothing there. But you and your faux educator buddy keep parsing words and pointing out typos, you might climb a bit in your own estimation.

Forum List

Back