Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

Funny... He wasn't found guilty of insurrection or treason
Likely not a big deal to Biggo, though.
He's probably got his attention focused on what his sentences will be for each conviction:

• four convictions for felonies;
  • four convictions for misdemeanors.

But clearly the jury struggled.
It took 'em a whole two hours to convict on all 8 charges. (that probably included bathroom breaks though)

Hoooya!! God Bless America. Send all MAGA Criminals to jail. In my opinion.

The idiot who posed with his feet on Pelosi's desk will be spending quite a bit of time in jail (hopefully). A jury found him guilty today too.

Lets hope he spends a very long time in a very small cell.

Another win for the good guys.

the-office-comedy.gif

Why a very small cell? he wasn't convicted for treason. Sentencing is based on the crime. Why don't you just imagine he was a violent, repeat car-jacker in NYC and go a little light on him?

Likely not a big deal to Biggo, though.
He's probably got his attention focused on what his sentences will be for each conviction:

• four convictions for felonies;
  • four convictions for misdemeanors.

But clearly the jury struggled.
It took 'em a whole two hours to convict on all 8 charges. (that probably included bathroom breaks though)

Hoooya!! God Bless America. Send all MAGA Criminals to jail. In my opinion.

What a win!!! Given the demoquack's current problems? Embrace it

Hang him!

Ok look. What he did was criminal. Trespass at the least.

But be honest libs. He deserves a lenient jail sentence at most or maybe probation and some community service.

"Be honest, libs?"

Do you know who you're talking to?

Most of the leftists here are paid shills.

Paid to act as if they believe the most outlandish bullshit.

What a win!!! Given the demoquack's current problems? Embrace it
----------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Lassy direct to Biggo's jailcell: "What a win!!! Embrace it."

THAT is so cool, Lassy. Ugogurl!! Jailhouse love letters have a long long history.

But if Biggo breaks your heart.....you can come back to USMB. We will have an empathetic ear. (but, likely will not re-imburse you for the checks you send to his account in the Seychelles. Just sayin'.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Of a kind with the above: 140 injured uniform police, some with career ending injuries, 'must be highly amused when hearing MAGA-Q's calling January 6th a tourist event, or legitimate political discourse, or a protest.

God Bless America.....arrest 'em, arraign 'em, try 'em, convict 'em.......and ship 'em off to a facility that will house them with some mild restrictions while they live off the dole of good honest taxpaying Americans.

And of course too, all the while fighting off Big Bubba and his.....umm, prurient intentions.

'MAGA Criminals Go to the Big House' ----- should be a coloring book.
If police were injured, then let them charge the specific individuals responsible.

True.
Quote me where I said someone was charged with Insurrection.

Do you ever get tired of losing?
How can you have a "Failed Insurrection" if no one is charged with that crime moron.
From your post #24
I said Failed Insurrection.
BTW, how is it living in that nest of Anarchy, Puget Sound? Bodies are piling up from the fentanyl ODs and no place to put them. Keep at it. Want to Lie some more?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Lassy direct to Biggo's jailcell: "What a win!!! Embrace it."

THAT is so cool, Lassy. Ugogurl!! Jailhouse love letters have a long long history.

But if Biggo breaks your heart.....you can come back to USMB. We will have an empathetic ear. (but, likely will not re-imburse you for the checks you send to his account in the Seychelles. Just sayin'.)

You're nuts

Forum List

Back