Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

No I haven't.
I read from many sources, including TGP, PJ Media, FoxNews, etc.
I read mostly from the links provided, and this site being 90% conservative, it brings me lots of RW material to decipher.

I've invited you to discuss any of the 4.
Feel free to discuss one of them of your choosing.

My statement did not require a response.

Oh bullshit Dirk.
You've never responded to me before, and you first comment is..."You're too dumb to see it."

So where do you stand on trump: It's not a multiple choice of how I think you might answer, it's open ended, so just answer it with how YOU feel.

1). Leading his followers through the J6 day.
2). The Stolen documents, don't deflect to biden or pence.
3). The call to GA to find more votes.
4). The claim of Stolen Election, which has NOT been proven in ANY way.

I don't and never have given two f**ks about Donald Trump, feel free to review any of my previous ~690 posts on this board and see for yourself. I suspect both he and Joe Biden should be facing jail time for any number of crimes against humanity, and that's even ignoring the recent classified document dust up. Furthermore, I have no idea what Trump in any respect has to do with your refusal to acknowledge that 'trespassing' and 'failed insurrectionists' are two wildly differing charges, without having it explained to you by other random posters on this message board. You should be thanking us for highlighting your logical failures as recognition of any problem is usually step one in the process of overcoming a particular shortfall.

He may get a sentence commensurate with the desire of the Brandon regime to show toughness on such behavior.

But he was not an “insurrectionist.” There was, after all, no insurrection.
Right.
Failed coup attempt is more accurate.
In many places these traitors would have been strapped to ploes, hooded, and promptly dispached by firing squads.

I have no idea what Trump in any respect has to do with your refusal to acknowledge that 'trespassing' and 'failed insurrectionists' are two wildly differing charges,
Correct, they were NOT trespassing.
That's why I have never said they were just trespassing and ever mentioned charging them with trespassing.

What they did do, and what they are being charged with, is seditious conspiracy, and rightly so. It's a failed insurrection, as they failed to complete their mission. I never said, charge them with 'failed insurrection' what I did say is that their actions were a failed insurrection.

They planned and tried to stop the certification of a Presidential Election, they succeeded, as the certification was stopped, but later resumed. They succeeded, but couldn't finish the job.

These guys can rot in jail, all thanks to Donald J Trump.

Forum List

Back