Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

One of my all-time favorite images. For poor judges of character (leftists) he sure looks dangerous.

37776806-9141551-The_MAGA_rioter_who_put_his_feet_up_on_Nancy_Pelosi_s_desk_was_a-a-26_1610519716423.jpg
How much violence do you think would be required to repeat that act jack ass?

"...abandoned the word insurrection because there was none. That's why no one has been charged with it.....Run along junior."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I do not use the term 'insurrectionist' to describe all of those Trump-supporters who beat-down uniformed police officers on their way to attack the Capitol on January 6th .......merely to irritate you, poor poster Concerned American. I intend for my avatar to be bigger than that.

Rather, I use it because --- it seems to fit and is easier to type than '
Seditious Conspiracists'.

Now, to be sure, I realize I am letting those Trump-supporting attackers off the hook a bit.
After all, convictions for 'Insurrection' carry only a maximum jail term of 10years.
Whereas, convictions for 'Seditious Conspiracy' carry a maximum of 20years.

So, yeah......I'm giving the 'Insurrectionists' a break by only calling them 'Insurrectionists'.
So they are likely happy with me.
But you are not.

Sue me.
🤟

Totally off what you originally said but let's play. I think they should share a cell together. And those that let them leave with classified documents should be next to them.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAGA
I doubt anyone will go to jail. If anything, this whole escapade shows how poorly classified document security, the presidential records act and a couple other laws are enforced. Good 'ol Hillary brought it to the forefront.

I doubt anyone will go to jail. If anything, this whole escapade shows how poorly classified document security, the presidential records act and a couple other laws are enforced. Good 'ol Hillary brought it to the forefront.
True on the first part, but Hitlary learned how to do what she did from Powell. So there's that!

She got the way to do all that from Powell. He actually told her how.
Only thing Powell told her was using a private computer to bypass State Dept servers to contact foreign leaders, Hillary then went on to skirt the FOIA Act. Hillary's filegate was in 1993 and 1994. Her first dalliance in classified info....she threw an aide under the bus in the end.

Last edited:
Only thing Powell told her was using a private computer to bypass State Dept servers to contact foreign leaders, Hillary then went on to skirt the FOIA Act. Hillary's filegate was in 1993 and 1994. Her first dalliance in classified info....she trough an aide under the bus in the end.

Remember private server was illegal for Hitlary but AOK for Powell.
Try again.

What was the LIE?

BTW, when an assassin attempts to kill a leader but fails, he still gets charged with Assassination. Oh wait, he gets charged with attempted murder.

No LIE from me, what about your LIES?
They are abundant.

This is a prime example of talking AT someone instead of talking TO someone. You are literally repeating CA's point to you back to him, but you're too dumb to see it. Here's a hint, was Barnett charged with 'attempted treason?' Or 'attempted sedition?'

This is a prime example of talking AT someone instead of talking TO someone. You are literally repeating CA's point to you back to him, but you're too dumb to see it. Here's a hint, was Barnett charged with 'attempted treason?' Or 'attempted sedition?'
Oh bullshit Dirk.
You've never responded to me before, and you first comment is..."You're too dumb to see it."

So where do you stand on trump: It's not a multiple choice of how I think you might answer, it's open ended, so just answer it with how YOU feel.

1). Leading his followers through the J6 day.
2). The Stolen documents, don't deflect to biden or pence.
3). The call to GA to find more votes.
4). The claim of Stolen Election, which has NOT been proven in ANY way.

Oh bullshit Dirk.
You've never responded to me before, and you first comment is..."You're too dumb to see it."

So where do you stand on trump: It's not a multiple choice of how I think you might answer, it's open ended, so just answer it with how YOU feel.

1). Leading his followers through the J6 day.
2). The Stolen documents, don't deflect to biden or pence.
3). The call to GA to find more votes.
4). The claim of Stolen Election, which has NOT been proven in ANY way.
OhPleaseJustQuit

This could be time for a discussion.
Instead of flagging FakeNews, discuss 1-4.
This is your opportunity to discuss YOUR thought on the 4.

Go......

No point.

You've stated clearly, ad nauseam, that if it doesn't come from your approved corporate media, it is invalid.
No I haven't.
I read from many sources, including TGP, PJ Media, FoxNews, etc.
I read mostly from the links provided, and this site being 90% conservative, it brings me lots of RW material to decipher.

I've invited you to discuss any of the 4.
Feel free to discuss one of them of your choosing.

Forum List

Back