Another il conceived Biden scheme: “Free” in home Covid tests.

Did you vote for mass death

Did you vote for mass death from Covid thanks to Tramp & his mob?
Did you? More people died under xiden, so you captured all of it! You hate middle class Americans you evil fk.

btw, the fact you think a human can stop a virus one can’t see makes you the stupidest among us and have no brain to discuss any issue in here.

Did you? More people died under xiden, so you captured all of it! You hate middle class Americans you evil fk.

btw, the fact you think a human can stop a virus one can’t see makes you the stupidest among us and have no brain to discuss any issue in here.
Veggie Joe killed more Americans and he had all of Trump's vaccines the entire time he has been in office.

What a clusterfuck.

More people are dying because you asshats ignore science, fool. It's not Biden's fault that you bedwetters would rather take horse dewormer, then cry when you get sick.

Go whine to Tramp & see if he gives a shit.

More people are dying because you asshats ignore science, fool. It's not Biden's fault that you bedwetters would rather take horse dewormer, then cry when you get sick.

What "science"? The shutdown science that helped two tenths of one percent?

Or the "political science" that now has all the Dimwinger governors getting rid of their mask mandates because the people are revolting against them?

Last edited:

Malicious misinformation again? That’s it?

What "science"? The shutdown science that help two tenths of one percent?

Or the "political science" that now has all the Dimwinger governors getting rid of their mask mandates because the people are revolting against them?

If it wasen't for people who used their brains & got the vaxx those mandates would never have ended, fool.

Just because people are "revolting" that doesn't mean they're right, fool. Like on 1/6.

If it wasen't for people who used their brains & got the vaxx those mandates would never have ended, fool.

Just because people are "revolting" that doesn't mean they're right, fool. Like on 1/6.
vaccine-chart-uk.png

Vaccines were missold.
There is no evidence of a reduction in infections.
End ALL mandates and vaccine passes NOW.
(References for data below).
pic.twitter.com/kp9FhV0Sv2
— Dr Clare Craig (not one of her impersonators) (@ClareCraigPath) February 7, 2022

No, truth. Can't handle it?
Here is truth. Straight from Pfizer.....

This is from their Q4 earnings report from this week....

1/3
"…risks associated with…further information regarding the quality of pre-clinical, clinical or safety data, including by audit or inspection;"

3/3
"…the possibility that COVID-19 will diminish in severity or prevalence, or disappear entirely;"

Translation: Data may be fudged. Vaccines might not be safe. Pandemic might be over anyway.

I am not invested in Biden at all. Nor do I follow and worship party leadership and ideology like republicans do. I don't go to stupid political rallies and wear dumb red hats with my favorite politician's name on it. I don't rush the capitol building and fight with cops because Biden tells me to. I just state the facts as I see them and the truth is, even if Biden did nothing but sleep every day he would have accomplished more on the covid front than Trump. Trump went on a mass campaign to downplay the virus and spread misinformation till the day he left office. Trump literally encouraged ppl to get covid. That's why nearly every covid death are from unvaccinated republicans. All of that is on him. To even bring up Biden is laughable at this point.

What I'm about to state are the simple facts. Biden enacted a federal vaccine mandate. He's handing out free N95s and free at home covid tests to every american, this month. There is absolutely no shortage of vaccines which is why we have over 200 million americans fully vaccinated. There are even enough vaccines for every child aged 5-11 now. The vaccines make it 93% less likely you'll die of covid. All those dead ppl you keep on hearing about in the news? Nearly all are republicans refusing to get the vaccine. Those are the facts. The pandemic is continuing at full speed because of the right wing, 50% of which, think Biden instigated the Jan 6 riots and not Trump. Biden can be blamed for many things, but right wing stupidity isn't one of them.
Not invested in Biden at all.

That is why you are utterly unable to post without going on and on and on about how much you hate 30% of the country.

Bullshit.

Here are the facts that actually matter, the facts around what we are discussing. Not ancillary bullshit:

All those measures and COVID marched on not giving one fuck about them.

People who got the vax, and the booster.......and another booster.....are getting infected and infecting others.

Funny shit for you to talk about people using their brains......yours is still in the wrapper stuck to the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.

People who got the vax, and the booster.......and another booster.....are getting infected and infecting others.

Funny shit for you to talk about people using their brains......yours is still in the wrapper stuck to the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.
The vast majority of people dying are unvaxxed, idiot. Some people who are vaxxed are getting sick, yes. But surviving. But the unvaxxed? For many, not so good.

Those are the facts. Take em or leave em.

The vast majority of people dying are unvaxxed, idiot. Some people who are vaxxed are getting sick, yes. But surviving. But the unvaxxed? For many, not so good.

How many have died the past 30 days in the US?

What is the mortality rate over the past 30-60 days for the unvaxed?

You have no idea who’s dying from what, when or where you brainwashed twit

You have no idea who’s dying from what, when or where you brainwashed twit
Yea, I do. Think everyone is like you with their head up Tramp's ass?

Go play with your voodoo doll, pinhead.

Not invested in Biden at all.

That is why you are utterly unable to post without going on and on and on about how much you hate 30% of the country.

Bullshit.

Here are the facts that actually matter, the facts around what we are discussing. Not ancillary bullshit:

All those measures and COVID marched on not giving one fuck about them.

What do my feelings about the right wing have anything to do with me being "invested" in Biden? Care to explain that mental hurdle for me?

i've seen that article, and it makes my case perfectly for me. Look at the sheer amount of skyrocketing death and hospitalization from july till december from unvaxxed idiots compared to the fully vaccinated that are barely affected when it comes to fatalities. Yes, these are the facts that matter. I completely agree with you. Blaming Biden for covid deaths is about as silly as a child who blames his parents for allowing him to be sick when he refuses repeatedly to wear a coat or pants to play in the snow. There is zero personal accountability in this post.

Forum List

Back