Another groomer teacher outs himself on social media, no answer from the school

It's not about me, it's about the children being harmed by this. You'll never understand that, because they don't mean anything to you.

Scarred for life I imagine. LOL They see people on television every day expressing their preferences of underwear. I recall the "Friends" episode where Joey admits to like wearing silk underwear. Maybe you can show where people are irreparably harmed.

Once again you fail to understand that it is his using women's wear isn't the locus of parental complaints it is his big mouth to the public talking about it and leading an after school group flaunting it to the students.

Is it worse than bragging about cheating on your wife while she sits at home with your baby?

Is it worse than bragging about cheating on your wife while she sits at home with your baby?

Sigh this man is a HIGH SCHOOL Teacher who is in position authority over Teenagers thus can unduly influence them into deviate lifestyle choices they didn't seek.

There have been teachers arrested and FIRED for having sexual relationship with 18-year-old student because they are in a position of authority over them in the classroom.

That is what you miss over and over.

His private deviate life should stay private where it belongs and leave the teenagers alone from it and focus on teaching the subject he was hired for.

Sigh this man is a HIGH SCHOOL Teacher who is in position authority over Teenagers thus can unduly influence them into deviate lifestyle choices they didn't seek.

There have been teachers arrested and FIRED for having sexual relationship with 18-year-old student because they are in a position of authority over them in the classroom.

His private deviate life should stay private where it belongs and leave the teenagers alone from it and focus on teaching the subject he was hired for.

"Deviate life"........people like you is what cause others to shoot up schools.

"Deviate life"........people like you is what cause others to shoot up schools.

:muahaha:

I accept that you have no cogent reply to make as you are now deflecting to something else.

Merriam-Webster,

DEVIATE: "to stray especially from a standard, principle, or topic"

It is clear you didn't know the definition of the word.

I have stated several times that I don't give a shit about his wearing women's panties what me and others here object to is telling people and especially the students that he is wearing them and runs an after-school group talking about it what the fuck for?

You ever feel the urge to set up an after-work group to talk about wearing panties and other deviate stuff?

I accept that you have no cogent reply to make as you are now deflecting to something else.

Merriam-Webster,

I have stated several times that I don't give a shit about his wearing women's panties what me and others here object to is telling people and especially the students that he is wearing them and runs an after-school group talking about it what the fuck for?

You ever feel the urge to set up an after-work group to talk about wearing panties and other deviate stuff?

No, but if others do, well whatever. As I've pointed out, people will talk about things I do not participate or perhaps even support. I'm willing to discuss these things though as opposed to avoid the ones I wish avoided.

Maybe I'll show you "science" from the 1800s to "prove" things.
What's the fucking point in coming on here and spouting CRAP, that you know is CRAP, just because people tried to claim it was true 50 years ago?
Sorry, you're not worth my fucking time. You know you're talking shit and you still peddle this crap. Bye
Sorry if my bringing science & facts to the discussion hurt your tender feelers.
Good luck with your mental disorders & I do hope you seek help.
Bye groomer

Merriam-Webster,

The word is "deviant", you undereducated buffoon! "Deviate" is a verb not a noun.

G-D it! Deviate is a verb! On a boat you deviate your course to avoid a hazard.

You should learn to stop making an ass of yourself, the definition supported me and YOU know it.

Deviant & Deviate

Deviant and deviate share a common root (the Latin deviare “to wander off the road, swerve, deviate”) and have some similarities in meaning, but they differ in notable ways. Deviant has functioned in English as an adjective (since the 15th century) and as a noun (since the early 20th century), in each case with a sense that suggests a straying from an accepted norm or from what is considered standard behavior. In contrast to deviant’s socially prescriptive connotations, the verb deviate often implies a less judgmental sense of swerving from the usual way (as in “he never deviated from his routine of drinking coffee with breakfast.”)

Now, kiss my ass!

Bye insulter, forever.
Look dude, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings & I don't wish anything bad on you.
It's just a message board & if I hurt you I apologize.
I won't change my mind on the facts but that doesn't mean I don't feel for you if you are struggling with something.
We all have problems, it's how we deal with them that truly defines who & what we really are as children of God.
Don't do anything rash

Forum List

Back