Another GOP Official Corroborates Claim That Graham Asked That Ballots To Be Tossed

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A staffer for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger said Tuesday that he participated in a controversial phone call with Sen. Lindsey Graham and said he heard Graham ask if state officials could throw out ballots. Sterling said on Tuesday, “What I heard was basically discussions about absentee ballots and if a potentially … if there was a percentage of signatures that weren’t really, truly matching, is there some point we could get to, we could say somebody went to a courtroom could say well, let’s throw (out) all these ballots -- “There is no physical ability for this office to do anything along those lines,” Sterling continued, referring to throwing out absentee ballots that have already been deemed legal by local election officials."

I don't know who this Sterling guy is -- but he clearly needs to be shown a lesson -- Raffensberger and his family have already received death threats -- maybe its time that this Sterling guy gets some death threats too -- until they get with the program and swing this election in Trump's favor....you can't pull off a coup if you are a coward, it takes bravery!!

"A staffer for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger said Tuesday that he participated in a controversial phone call with Sen. Lindsey Graham and said he heard Graham ask if state officials could throw out ballots. Sterling said on Tuesday, “What I heard was basically discussions about absentee ballots and if a potentially … if there was a percentage of signatures that weren’t really, truly matching, is there some point we could get to, we could say somebody went to a courtroom could say well, let’s throw (out) all these ballots -- “There is no physical ability for this office to do anything along those lines,” Sterling continued, referring to throwing out absentee ballots that have already been deemed legal by local election officials."

I don't know who this Sterling guy is -- but he clearly needs to be shown a lesson -- Raffensberger and his family have already received death threats -- maybe its time that this Sterling guy gets some death threats too -- until they get with the program and swing this election in Trump's favor....you can't pull off a coup if you are a coward, it takes bravery!!
illegal ballots should be thrown out

if that makes dems feel cheated then lets have a new election in Georgia for president and senate only

if that makes dems feel cheated then lets have a new election in Georgia for president and senate only
There are no "illegal ballots" to throw out..

The end...

Now what will be the next excuse you Trumpers tell yourself about why you lost?? I understand coping with loss is important....there are many self help books -- it's ok to ask for help...

20201108_200724.jpg

The end...

Now what will be the next excuse you Trumpers tell yourself about why you lost?? I understand coping with loss is important....there are many self help books -- it's ok to ask for help...

View attachment 417624
You just moved the goal posts all the way from GA to PA

The end...

View attachment 417624
You just moved the goal posts all the way from GA to PA
Not at all...

I am pointing out a pattern of failing court cases where time after time after time -- these cases are being rejected for lack of evidence.....

But since you want to read an example of court cases being thrown out in Ga too...here you go:

Another GOP Official Corroborates Claim That Graham Asked That Ballots To Be Tossed

Were they legal votes?
Dammit, does nobody understand what was being asked here? To answer your questions, YES. YES, Graham was asking that legally cast ballots be thrown out. He said,

First, audit the mail-in ballots. Check for mistakes, however minor, that could invalidate the ballot.

OK, I give you this one. If the ballots can be deemed "illegal", even by a minor infraction, then so be it, toss them out.

Then toss out ALL the ballots from the counties with the highest percentage of mistakes.

What the hell? Are you freakin kidding me? That is all the ballots, even the legally cast ballots. That is beyond the pale, there is nothing these Republican monsters won't do to keep a grasp on power. It is unamerican, unpatriotic, insulting to the men and women that gave their life for this country, and a complete slap in the face of every single one of the founders. The only thing more insulting is individuals that support that action, or refuse to see the atrocity in it.

Statement: "maybe its time that this Sterling guy gets some death threats too"

Response: Maybe it's time you STFU before you make any comment such as this one above:

And y'all would love nothing more than a way to make them illegal.
If they are illegal of course I want them thrown out

but most of the illrgal voting by mail-in ballot cannot be proven now

the only remedy is to vote again without main-in ballots and/or better oversight

If they are illegal of course I want them thrown out

but most of the illrgal voting by mail-in ballot cannot be proven now

the only remedy is to vote again without main-in ballots and/or better oversight
And the Trump's supporters are trying to find anyway possible to make them illegal knowing full well that very few of them are.

I think most of the mail-in ballots are tainted
So throw them all out then? Even though they were almost all cast by legal citizens who have a right to vote?

Sorry, you can't do that. That's about as unameircan as it gets.

And y'all would love nothing more than a way to make them illegal.

That's the contempt Trump's supporters have for voters.
Don’t cheat and they won’t get thrown out.
They're not going to be thrown out, but this is quite interesting to see that Trump supporters don't actually care about democracy.
Says one of the idiots in the party making lists of people to cancel because of their opinions.

Forum List

Back