Biden appoints “anti-free speech” & pro-censorship & MSNBC favorite guest Richard Stengel to transition team media post

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He’s said:

“All speech is not equal...I’m all for protecting thought that we hate, but not speech that incites hate”

He also praises social media censorship

Slow Joe the Pedo isn't president....he'll the senile old fck isn't even present

Remember my warnings, China is going to run the table on America.

The first thing Americans should do if he is in place, is send him tweets telling him to F himself and call him everything under the sun, test him right away to see just how much of this headline is accurate.

From what I have seen of MSNBC, I wouldn't trust their janitor to be supportive of freedom.

Last edited:
He’s said:

“All speech is not equal...I’m all for protecting thought that we hate, but not speech that incites hate”

He also praises social media censorship

he is not even hiding it,he is advertising it out in the open he does not believe in the constitution that allows free speech. :auiqs.jpg:

Remember my warnings, China is going to run the table on America.

The first thing Americans should do if he is in place, is send him tweets telling him to F himself and call him everything under the sun, test him right away to see just how much of this headline is accurate.

From what I have seen of MSNBC, I wouldn't trust their janitor to be supportive of freedom.
and hope he sees it before commie twitter deletes it

Forum List

Back