Another “good guy with a gun “ shot n killed by police

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
This time in Alabama . A legal license to carry gun owner an army veteran was shot and killed when the police showed up to with shooting at a mall.

Yet .The gun nuts always tell us that if there were more people carrying we could stop all the shootings.

Redirect Notice

An Alabama city and its police department publicly expressed condolences Monday to the family of a black man fatally shot by an officer in the chaotic moments after a prior shooting at a crowded mall on Thanksgiving night

Care to guess why THIS particular "good guy w/a gun" ended up dead w/lead?

It couldn't be because he was at the scene of a chaotic shooting in possession of a gun. It's obviously because he's black as everyone knows that's the only reason anything bad ever happens to a black person.

So, the bottom line seems in both recent cases of mistaken shootings is that if the man who got killed by the police didn’t have a gun, he’d likely still be alive today?

It couldn't be because he was at the scene of a chaotic shooting in possession of a gun. It's obviously because he's black as everyone knows that's the only reason anything bad ever happens to a black person.

As opposed to those non chaotic situations? Wheres all the “Gun free zone “ complaints?

As opposed to those non chaotic situations?

This time in Alabama . A legal license to carry gun owner an army veteran was shot and killed when the police showed up to with shooting at a mall.

Yet .The gun nuts always tell us that if there were more people carrying we could stop all the shootings.

Redirect Notice

An Alabama city and its police department publicly expressed condolences Monday to the family of a black man fatally shot by an officer in the chaotic moments after a prior shooting at a crowded mall on Thanksgiving night
In my concealed carry class, it was explained to me that even though I have a right to carry, doesn't always mean I have a right to shoot, so I should step back and THINK before I draw. Normally I would walk away from an incident that I could avoid, but if the guy is bearing down on me with the intent to harm me or my family I wont hesitate to draw and fire, then I will call 9/11, put the gun back in the holster and put my hands up...Somehow I dont think this guy did the normal thing and was flashing his weapon around, like a fool.

Alabama cops' new explanation for killing
Alabama police say a black man mistaken for an active shooter during a mall shooting had "heightened the sense of threat" by drawing his own firearm after shots rang out.

Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr, 21, had "brandished a gun" as police responded to Thursday's incident at the shopping centre near Birmingham, they said.

Redirect Notice

Shut up asshole. He should have put his gun away or put it down when they arrive. Look at the cases where an armed citizen stops a mass shooting. This event is rare and could of been avoided. Your to fucking stupid to use common sense. So you and your liberal friends can go to hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redirect Notice

In my concealed carry class, it was explained to me that even though I have a right to carry, doesn't always mean I have a right to shoot, so I should step back and THINK before I draw. Normally I would walk away from an incident that I could avoid, but if the guy is bearing down on me with the intent to harm me or my family I wont hesitate to draw and fire, then I will call 9/11, put the gun back in the holster and put my hands up...Somehow I dont think this guy did the normal thing and was flashing his weapon around, like a fool.

Alabama police say a black man mistaken for an active shooter during a mall shooting had "heightened the sense of threat" by drawing his own firearm after shots rang out.

Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr, 21, had "brandished a gun" as police responded to Thursday's incident at the shopping centre near Birmingham, they said.

The guy is an army vet.

You going to side with the PD thy first bragged about killing the “shooter” ?

Redirect Notice

Shut up asshole. He should have put his gun away or put it down when they arrive. Look at the cases where an armed citizen stops a mass shooting. This event is rare and could of been avoided. Your to fucking stupid to use common sense. So you and your liberal friends can go to hell.

Where’s the gun nut outrage ?

A legal gun owners , a vet , has his weapon out during an active shooter situation. He’s is killed by the government.

Ohh wait . He’s black .

Redirect Notice

Where’s the gun nut outrage ?

A legal gun owners , a vet , has his weapon out during an active shooter situation. He’s is killed by the government.

Ohh wait . He’s black .

He identified as white .

Redirect Notice

The guy is an army vet.

If he had his gun out when police arrived Heidi threat. Police aren’t mind readers. He should have put it away or dropped it when they arrived on the scene. I’m sure the sources are top notch assholes. Until you walk in the shoes of a cop, shut the fuck up. You don’t have a clue what it’s like. I know. I am a retired police officer.

very confusing/dynamic situations
how do you tell who a good guy is or a bad guy?
....if you are a CCW and see someone else with a firearm--if you don't shoot and it's the bad guy -- you're dead = so if it's a good guy, you have to shoot

Redirect Notice

The guy is an army vet.

If he had his gun out when police arrived Heidi threat. Police aren’t mind readers. He should have put it away or dropped it when they arrived on the scene. I’m sure the sources are top notch assholes. Until you walk in the shoes of a cop, shut the fuck up. You don’t have a clue what it’s like. I know. I am a retired police officer.

Then you are for gun free zones?

Redirect Notice

The guy is an army vet.

Then you are for gun free zones?
Oh yeah, those gun free zones like San Bernardino, Orlando Gay bar, Fort Hood, Tennessee Recruiter center, were safe for their occupants, weren't they?

Redirect Notice

We don't have enough information to render a judgment about this matter, at least not based on the article, but that didn't stop you.

Redirect Notice

We don't have enough information to render a judgment about this matter, at least not based on the article, but that didn't stop you.
Go look at my 1st post , it shows exactly what the police thought when they entered the danger zone.....

Forum List

Back