Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

just voted against a voters rights bill. Smfh.
What was in the bill?

Post the bill and lets talk about it
Well for one...it would bring back pre-clearance requirements for the states with a history of racially targeted voter suppression.....the requirements that the Senate passed with a 98-2 vote.....including Mitch himself voting for it...that was just 10 years ago...

Why do you think the Voting Rights act that you "Republicans" claim to love so much included that pre-clearance requirement?

Well for one...it would bring back pre-clearance requirements for the states with a history of racially targeted voter suppression...
I think I would not

Libs label picture ID requirements as black voter suppression

Which is total nonsense

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Unless he ran so that he could throw out the incriminating evidence
Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

better trained officers. That’s what happens in a state not run by a racist dems

What a crock of shit.

I'll ask the same question.

If the cops had shot the white dude in the video, whose fault would it have been?

I’ll ask the same question.

If the cops had shot the white dude in the video, whose fault would it have been?
Exactly

The cops arrest hundreds if not thousands of black criminals every day

Radical lefties cherry pick the incidents looking for ones that go bad

And they almost all begin with the criminals resisting arrest

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

better trained officers. That’s what happens in a state not run by a racist dems

What a crock of shit.

That's the point they didn't shoot him, had he been black do you think he would have been shot?

What a crock of shit.

That's the point they didn't shoot him, had he been black do you think he would have been shot?

nope good officers.

had he been shot, regardless of race do you think the officers would have justified? or would you have joined the other dnc brownshirts and attempted an insurection of the local courthouse and looted the local small businesses

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

had he been shot, regardless of race do you think the officers would have justified? or would you have joined the other dnc brownshirts and attempted an insurection of the local courthouse and looted the local small businesses

It seems the conservative definition of "good officer" changes based on if that officer is attacking the people they hate or not.....

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

It seems the conservative definition of "good officer" changes based on if that officer is attacking the people they hate or not.....

when did my defiantly change? i think the officer handled this well. Don’t you? it could have been much worse, i think the officer would have been justified in shooting, or using other force, if he felt the need to though

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

when did my defiantly change? i think the officer handled this well. Don’t you? it could have been much worse, i think the officer would have been justified in shooting, or using other force, if he felt the need to though

If the person involved was a black guy -- and the officer treated it that way; he still would have handled that well.....

However, what I don't see are long diatribes about how this white guy's behavior means there is some broader problem with that white guy's race and or culture...therefore we should structure laws /police policies based on targeting white folks at large...

That is the shit racists push....

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

had he been shot, regardless of race do you think the officers would have justified? or would you have joined the other dnc brownshirts and attempted an insurection of the local courthouse and looted the local small businesses.

So had a black man picked up his gun during that confrontation do you think he would have been shot?

Had he refused to get out of the vehicle and then drove off, do you think he would have been shot?

You damn right he would have.

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

If the person involved was a black guy -- and the officer treated it that way; he still would have handled that well.....

However, what I don't see are long diatribes about how this white guy's behavior means there is some broader problem with that white guy's race and or culture...therefore we should structure laws /police policies based on targeting white folks at large...

i don’t disagree with your first point.

when did i say otherwise?

i never said there was a problem with his race or any race. Nor have i suggested any laws should be changed for any particular race, nor have i seen that suggested

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

had he been shot, regardless of race do you think the officers would have justified? or would you have joined the other dnc brownshirts and attempted an insurection of the local courthouse and looted the local small businesses.

So had a black man picked up his gun during that confrontation do you think he would have been shot?

Had he refused to get out of the vehicle and then drove off, do you think he would have been shot?

depends on the officer i guess. this officer, likely not given his training.

why can’t you answer my question?

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

i never said there was a problem with his race or any race. Nor have i suggested any laws should be changed for any particular race, nor have i seen that suggested

To my last point -- about how often on this VERY MESSAGE BOARD -- reactionary right wingers push the narrative that something BROADER needs to be about to the "blacks"

I know you have seen these types of comments because I see you "thumbs up" those comments...a lot.....

So for you to say "I have never seen that suggested" is intellectual dishonesty....

But I am use to right-wingers hinting around something but being too cowardly to come out and own their bullshit

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

To my last point -- about how often on this VERY MESSAGE BOARD -- reactionary right wingers push the narrative that something BROADER needs to be about to the "blacks"

I know you have seen these types of comments because I see you "thumbs up" those comments...a lot.....

So for you to say "I have never seen that suggested" is intellectual dishonesty....

But I am use to right-wingers hinting around something but being too cowardly to come out and own their bullshit

i honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

Because we both know had this man been black he would be taking a dirt nap

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

She needs to change her name to Slies.

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

About 97 posts a day are made based on this false narrative....essentially saying "Look at what those blacks did" -- "Well, the blacks are at it again" blah blah blah...
T_006tmp.114 (28).jpg

So what exactly is the conclusion trying to be made from this??

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

Because we both know had this man been black he would be taking a dirt nap

i don’t know that at all.

what makes you say that? what do you know about the police officer to jump to that conclusion?

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

About 97 posts a day are made based on this false narrative....essentially saying "Look at what those blacks did" -- "Well, the blacks are at it again" blah blah blah...View attachment 504728

So what exactly is the conclusion trying to be made from this??

That far more blacks were in fact killed by blacks in 2015, then blacks killed by police.

So frankly, I am a little concerned that folks that are really concerned about black lives, and proclaim they matter, why they aren't doing something about it, instead of showing videos of a trooper properly handling a stop with a white guy....

Odd really...almost like they want to deflect from the situtation and go around calling people racist, instead of addressing a real problem in the community

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

She needs to change her name to Slies.

sorry what did I lie about?

Forum List

Back