Another genius from hollywood. "NBC hires too many whites."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Oh. Plays "The Hulk", eh?

That renders his opinion a little more important than other people's.

:lmao:

Liberal ā€˜Avengersā€™ star Mark Ruffalo slams NBC for hiring too many ā€˜white conservativesā€™

Liberal actor Mark Ruffalo, known most recently for playing the Hulk in ā€œThe Avengersā€ franchise, is slamming MSNBC and NBC News for hiring too many ā€œwhite conservatives.ā€

----------------

Just another bravo moment from a fucking moron who truly believes they are just so smart.

Sure hope the blacks really like him more.
Exactly how many conservatives white or otherwise work at MSNBC?

Why doesn't he lead by example and give up his movie roles to people of color and people from the LGBTQ community? Talk is cheap.

What a virtue signaling idiot, self-hater.

Does the NBA have too few whites?

If Hollywood wants to address the diversity issue, they need to start hiring more RW conservatives of any color immediately. Maybe then by the end of the century they will have fixed it.

I'm surprised he didn't complain about the lack of green people on the staff.

Why doesn't he lead by example and give up his movie roles to people of color and people from the LGBTQ community? Talk is cheap.
Their entire fucking motto is do as I say, not as I do.

They are the types that think retweeting Greenpeace reduces their carbon footprint.

They are the types that don't voluntarily pay more taxes as they complain that the rich don't pay their "fair share. "

They claim building a wall is evil as they chide down to us safely ensconced behind walls.

They say there too many guns as they are protected by armed guards.

They are nothing but deranged asses who are surrounded by sycophants who delightfully smell their farts.

Fucking demented losers.

yea, we could use a gay transgender jewish black muslim hulk.

They are the types that think retweeting Greenpeace reduces their carbon footprint.

They are the types that don't voluntarily pay more taxes as they complain that the rich don't pay their "fair share. "

They claim building a wall is evil as they chide down to us safely ensconced behind walls.

They are nothing but deranged asses who are surrounded by sycophants who delightfully smell their farts.

Fucking demented losers.
Yeah, but some of them have actually won Oscars and Emmys and stuff.

Fucking demented losers.
Yeah, but some of them have actually won Oscars and Emmys and stuff.
And Will Smith thinks black people still have it bad because last year not one of those people were nominated for an Oscar.

I mean can you believe it?

And we thought slaves had it bad.

Forum List

Back