Another fourteen black on white murders

I think ol Matty is a slacker. He is wasting time here on the internets when he could be out there sniping the blacks and correcting some of these satistics(Letterman's pronounciation).

Problem is though he will have to tell some witnesses he is a white guy to make his kills count and that will probably get his dumb ass caught.

Come to think of it ...how do we know there aren't some clever white people out there offing the blackies and leaving no clues as to who is doing it?

Does the FBI have a category by race of people killed by assailants unknown? I know that if I was trying to balance Matty's survey numbers I sure wouldn't want to go to prison.

Just sayin...

I know...responding to crazy Mathew's thread leaves me open to the usual name calling.. lefty, communist, Obama lover, N***** lover, NBA fan, etc... But he's crazy as a coot so it's all good.
you have a good point about sniping

It's amazing how angry liberals and blacks get when the disparity in black vs white murder is brought up.
Its more amazing how angry and frustrated you baboons get when you bring up how whites kill more whites than anyone by a long shot.

Now,now..we already confirmed you went back and finished the fifth grade and you now have a grasp of percentages.
Unless of course your simplistic mind wont retain information,which would be no surprise I guess.

Why is it every time I enter a black hating thread it is usually you or Steve who posted it?

Forum List

Back