Another Fine Mess Obama's Gotten Us Into

No, it is common knowledge for those of us who are informed on our subject matter that Reagan cut taxes.

Show up early tomorrow for the JV game.

What's up FaggotFire..truth hurt..like it does when you take it up the ass?

Reagan cut taxes on the top tier..and raised them on everyone else.

And, oh yeah, that led to massive deficits..gayboi.

Math isn't your strong suit.

Sucking dick is..stick with that.

scott2.jpg

Well..maybe a little, FaggotFire. Generally when I let fags know that I don't dig faggotoria..and they keep at it..it's a bit annoying.

But..although I don't dig the life style..I accept you have the right to be a faggot..

So here's a peace offering..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ff3mSzKW8]It's alright to be gay... (Song with subtitle) - YouTube[/ame]

You be you.

I'll be me.

But stick it in your own kind..

:D

Interestingly enough. Reagan's tax increases were legendary. In fact..historic.

Reagan presided over the biggest tax increases in history.

And then there was military spending on exotic weapon systems..that didn't work..

Whoo boy..howdy!

:clap2:

You mean, like "Patriot?"

One of the key elements of SDI, you fucking mook.

Exactly. Systems that don't work very well that cost billions.

http://www.pitt.edu/~gordonm/JPubs/PatriotQJS.pdf

Oh, so FJO is down with racism in his ranks as long as they're talking shit on Obama. Right on, Mr. Racist.

Is anyone going to respond to the straight SCIENCE I just unleashed on the Right Wing Window Licking Team?

I don't mind you calling me Racist, since you had the good manners that at least you called me "Mr. Racist". Respect is very important.

I promise I will stop referring to Herman Cain's description of "brainwashed" when the group he referred to, will show just a bit less obligation to stay on the reservation. A 70% blind fealty instead of the current 90-95% would be a reasonable start.

BTW, Mr. ConservaDerpps, I spent many weeks of my vacation time, before I retired, in South Florida, Homestead, Overtown and Goulds, with habitat for Humanity, as a volunteer.

And you have the nerve to call me a racist.

Oh, so FJO is down with racism in his ranks as long as they're talking shit on Obama. Right on, Mr. Racist.

Is anyone going to respond to the straight SCIENCE I just unleashed on the Right Wing Window Licking Team?

I don't mind you calling me Racist, since you had the good manners that at least you called me "Mr. Racist". Respect is very important.

I promise I will stop referring to Herman Cain's description of "brainwashed" when the group he referred to, will show just a bit less obligation to stay on the reservation. A 70% blind fealty instead of the current 90-95% would be a reasonable start.

BTW, Mr. ConservaDerpps, I spent many weeks of my vacation time, before I retired, in South Florida, Homestead, Overtown and Goulds, with habitat for Humanity, as a volunteer.

If you don't want to be considered a racist, why don't you call out the person you agreed with for their racist remarks? Police your own.

*sigh*
No. Just disproving your idolatry.

If you are talking about Reagan doubling GDP and Federal Tax Receipts and adding tens of millions of jobs, you have failed.

Again.

:lol:

Effect of the Reagan, Kennedy, and Bush Tax Cuts

The argument that the near-doubling of revenues during Reagan's two terms proves the value of tax cuts is an old argument. It's also extremely flawed.

*sigh*
No. Just disproving your idolatry.

If you are talking about Reagan doubling GDP and Federal Tax Receipts and adding tens of millions of jobs, you have failed.

Again.

Effect of the Reagan, Kennedy, and Bush Tax Cuts

The argument that the near-doubling of revenues during Reagan's two terms proves the value of tax cuts is an old argument. It's also extremely flawed.

Not that I would ever click on your lame links, but the 'effect' was the greatest explosion in USA prosperity since the WW2 boom.

More fail.

Because you won't click on it, that's why you fail. The irony is that you make yourself look even fucking more stupid by saying what you're saying, directly underneath that link.

You fucking moron.

Its really Godless, marxist, statist totalitarians that have improved the fate of mankind.

If only those pesky charitable christians church goers knew what was good for them........lol

*sigh*

Again.

Not that I would ever click on your lame links, but the 'effect' was the greatest explosion in USA prosperity since the WW2 boom.

More fail.

Actually..no.

Reagan left massive deficits..along with a trail of bailouts for banks and the bond market.

But he had nice hair.

If you don't want to be considered a racist, why don't you call out the person you agreed with for their racist remarks? Police your own.

I respect the right of anyone to speak their mind. It is not my job to scold or praise anyone else for their opinions, unless those opinions are directed at me, as yours were. So, I called you out.

I am anxious to hear how many hours you put in as volunteer in predominantly black neighborhoods.

You called me Mr. Racist, though you don't know the first thing about me. How do you know for sure that I am not a brainwashed African-American?

Using a small truth to create a big lie? Where's your chart of the drop in GDP, thanks to Bush?

This one?

December 2007 Marks Record 52nd Consecutive Month Of Job Growth.
Publication: Business Wire
Date: Friday, January 4 2008

More Than 8.3 Million Jobs Created Since August 2003 In Longest Continuous Run Of Job Growth On Record

WASHINGTON -- Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released new jobs figures - 18,000 jobs created in December. Since August 2003, more than 8.3 million jobs have been created, with more than 1.3 million jobs created throughout 2007. Our economy has now added jobs for 52 straight months - the longest period of uninterrupted job growth on record. The unemployment rate remains low at 5 percent.'

http://www.allbusiness.com/economy-economic-indi cators/economic-indicators/5848024-1.html

oh wait. That isn't a chart. Just hard facts on the Pre-Pelosi era economic expansion.

nevermind.

Using a small truth to create a big lie? Where's your chart of the drop in GDP, thanks to Bush?

This one?

December 2007 Marks Record 52nd Consecutive Month Of Job Growth.
Publication: Business Wire
Date: Friday, January 4 2008

More Than 8.3 Million Jobs Created Since August 2003 In Longest Continuous Run Of Job Growth On Record

WASHINGTON -- Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released new jobs figures - 18,000 jobs created in December. Since August 2003, more than 8.3 million jobs have been created, with more than 1.3 million jobs created throughout 2007. Our economy has now added jobs for 52 straight months - the longest period of uninterrupted job growth on record. The unemployment rate remains low at 5 percent.'

http://www.allbusiness.com/economy-economic-indi cators/economic-indicators/5848024-1.html

oh wait. That isn't a chart. Just hard facts on the Pre-Pelosi era economic expansion.

nevermind.

So you like to cover up lies of omission? You're a good little brown shirt.

Forum List

Back