Another fake hate crime.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
They just keep turning up dont they? MAGA hat planted neatly at the scene and homophobic slurs abound.
Man wearing a MAGA cap slashes another man with a SWORD after a bloody confrontation outside a San Francisco roller-skating rink

A man wearing a MAGA cap attacked another man with a sword outside a San Francisco roller-skating rink Friday night, police say.

The victim is said to have grabbed the assailant's red 'Make America Great Again' hat during the bloody confrontation before being stabbed in his hand.

He is said to have been approached by the suspect in the MAGA hat and a row broke out.

In shocking images posted online the red hat - a symbol of Trump's 2016 presidential campaign - can be seen laying on the sidewalk surrounded by blood.

Eyewitness David Miles said: 'I came outside. The guy was cut, he was bleeding like you wouldn't believe. He was just gushing blood, so we got the first aid kit from inside and tried to stop the bleeding.'

Man wearing a MAGA cap slashes another man with a SWORD outside a San Francisco roller-skating rink | Daily Mail Online

They just keep turning up dont they? MAGA hat planted neatly at the scene and homophobic slurs abound.
Man wearing a MAGA cap slashes another man with a SWORD after a bloody confrontation outside a San Francisco roller-skating rink

A man wearing a MAGA cap attacked another man with a sword outside a San Francisco roller-skating rink Friday night, police say.

The victim is said to have grabbed the assailant's red 'Make America Great Again' hat during the bloody confrontation before being stabbed in his hand.

He is said to have been approached by the suspect in the MAGA hat and a row broke out.

In shocking images posted online the red hat - a symbol of Trump's 2016 presidential campaign - can be seen laying on the sidewalk surrounded by blood.

Eyewitness David Miles said: 'I came outside. The guy was cut, he was bleeding like you wouldn't believe. He was just gushing blood, so we got the first aid kit from inside and tried to stop the bleeding.'

Man wearing a MAGA cap slashes another man with a SWORD outside a San Francisco roller-skating rink | Daily Mail Online

Good rule of thumb. If you see someone with a MAGA hat or a sword, stay away. They are most likely crazy. If they have both, they are definitely crazy.

I laugh and pass on a lot these anti-white/Trump stories
I know 99% are bullshit and/or upside down

• Banned
I laugh and pass on a lot these anti-white stories
So far it's possibly true, but it screams fake. The hat is perfectly placed by the blood and the often used gay slurs reared it ugly head as well. I call fake. But if it is fake and they get caught, petition to move the trial to Chicago!

I laugh and pass on a lot these anti-white stories
So far it's possibly true, but it screams fake. The hat is perfectly placed by the blood and the often used gay slurs reared it ugly head as well. I call fake. But if it is fake and they get caught, petition to move the trial to Chicago!
the greatly promote the whites as haters
hardly ever do they promote the black haters
plain and simple
....they really did not portray Jussie Smollett as the hater/racist that he really is ...most of the articles did not deal with his hate of whites/Trump

Forum List

Back