Another example of Republican hypocrisy

Gee imagine that. We have seen Trumps tax return and thanks to Madcow we know he paid more than most of us will make in our life time. Besides we all know how criminal democrats are. I wonder if biden is claiming the billions he got from China?

Gee imagine that. We have seen Trumps tax return and thanks to Madcow we know he paid more than most of us will make in our life time. Besides we all know how criminal democrats are. I wonder if biden is claiming the billions he got from ChinTrump
Gee imagine that. We have seen Trumps tax return and thanks to Madcow we know he paid more than most of us will make in our life time. Besides we all know how criminal democrats are. I wonder if biden is claiming the billions he got from China?
Oh wow...did she also mention his income sources..as that is the reason people want to see his returns.

Lindsey Graham, who defends Trump not releasing his tax returns just bashed his democratic opponent for not doing something..yup you guessed it..Lindsey Graham Bashed For Trump Hypocrisy As He Mocks Rival For Not Baring Tax Returns
uqyn35ietvn51.jpg

Forum List

Back