Another example of BIASED MSM... "Trump presidency is destroying marriages across the country "

It's another symptom of the division in this country. It has nothing to do with Trump. It's because the democrats have become communists.
The only communists are the first lady and her chain immigrant communist parents.
There's you and your democommie vermin.
You voted to put commies in the White House, not me.
Oh yeah, ok. Please give us an example of how Melania is advancing a Communist agenda. Any example at all. :auiqs.jpg:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of divorces in couples with liberal men. Women have got to be sitting there thinking they are married to a completely worthless man.
There are probably more divorces involving crazy liberal women. Gone are the good old days when moms knew their place and stayed home and cleaned the house and cooked dinner for her husband and children.

It's another symptom of the division in this country. It has nothing to do with Trump. It's because the democrats have become communists.
The only communists are the first lady and her chain immigrant communist parents.
Oh yeah, ok. Please give us an example of how Melania is advancing a Communist agenda. Any example at all. :auiqs.jpg:
It's a knee jerk. No matter what is mentioned bring Trump into it somehow. The democrats have become communists with a communist agenda. They are trying to run from that. They run to Trump.

By keeping the asswipePINO on tract to annihilate western culture. She's doing a GREAT job! I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of divorces in couples with liberal men. Women have got to be sitting there thinking they are married to a completely worthless man.
There are probably more divorces involving crazy liberal women. Gone are the good old days when moms knew their place and stayed home and cleaned the house and cooked dinner for her husband and children.
Your wife should be so proud!

It's a knee jerk. No matter what is mentioned bring Trump into it somehow. The democrats have become communists with a communist agenda. They are trying to run from that. They run to Trump.
Nice try! Yet the Republican asswipePINO placed an actual commie in the White House.

Nice try! Yet the Republican asswipePINO placed an actual commie in the White House.
That would be Brennan right? The guy who voted for the communist party nominee and then was brought into the Trump admi... wait a minute. That wasn’t the Trump administration.

"The President's polarizing rhetoric is wreaking havoc on relationships from coast to coast, with his rise to the White House casting a dark shadow over once-happy couples. There's even a term for the marital mayhem between Trump acolytes and their liberal lovers: The "Trump Divorce." The expression emerged from the split of former Miami Dolphins cheerleader Lynn Aronberg — a fan of The Donald — and estranged husband Dave Aronberg, a left-leaning lawyer and Democrat.
Aronberg, 37, said in a recent press release that she felt "increasingly isolated" in her marriage of two years.
The headline of
Now I don't argue the facts, the biased MSM could have had the headline: "Political differences are destroying marriages..."
Do you people understand HOW the BIASED MSM is presenting BIASED news?
Just this simple headline for most of the 30 second sound bite capable people (which sadly constitutes most of the Democrats and anti-trumpers!) reinforces the truly ignorant majority of people that don't comprehend the distinction!

And as the article points out there is a term "Trump Divorce". WHY? Why not call it a "Political difference divorce", or an "Obama Divorce"? Again BIASED MSM presents Trump as the cause...not political differences.
So while most of the intelligent people on this forum comprehend this and like me continue to ignore the headlines and read deeper, there are some people on this board that have a glimmer of open mindedness and intelligence to NOW see how deleterious and destructive the BIASED MSM have been to our country.
Don’t bother clicking on the link. The OP is lying yet again.

F5714EAE-6225-4812-94DC-4AB5146D9AFA.jpeg

"The President's polarizing rhetoric is wreaking havoc on relationships from coast to coast, with his rise to the White House casting a dark shadow over once-happy couples. There's even a term for the marital mayhem between Trump acolytes and their liberal lovers: The "Trump Divorce." The expression emerged from the split of former Miami Dolphins cheerleader Lynn Aronberg — a fan of The Donald — and estranged husband Dave Aronberg, a left-leaning lawyer and Democrat.
Aronberg, 37, said in a recent press release that she felt "increasingly isolated" in her marriage of two years.
The headline of
Now I don't argue the facts, the biased MSM could have had the headline: "Political differences are destroying marriages..."
Just this simple headline for most of the 30 second sound bite capable people (which sadly constitutes most of the Democrats and anti-trumpers!) reinforces the truly ignorant majority of people that don't comprehend the distinction!

And as the article points out there is a term "Trump Divorce". WHY? Why not call it a "Political difference divorce", or an "Obama Divorce"? Again BIASED MSM presents Trump as the cause...not political differences.
So while most of the intelligent people on this forum comprehend this and like me continue to ignore the headlines and read deeper, there are some people on this board that have a glimmer of open mindedness and intelligence to NOW see how deleterious and destructive the BIASED MSM have been to our country.
OK ... click on this link but of course YOU won't because you don't deal with facts.

Couples are now divorcing because of Donald Trump, study finds
Divorce lawyer says in his 35 years he has never seen so many couples split over a political disagreement.

View attachment 328792

That would be Brennan right? The guy who voted for the communist party nominee and then was brought into the Trump admi... wait a minute. That wasn’t the Trump administration.
How skank can you get. Name, names moron. I do.

The headline of

OK ... click on this link but of course YOU won't because you don't deal with facts.

Divorce lawyer says in his 35 years he has never seen so many couples split over a political disagreement.

View attachment 328792

Uhhh...

how does the media get blamed for something a divorce lawyer said?

The headline of

View attachment 328792
Perhaps women are tired of boys like yourself who have developed a victimization complex.

The headline of

View attachment 328792

Uhhh...

Simple! Why did the MSM call it "Trump divorces"? Again I suggested "political differences" divorces... but that wasn't negative towards
Trump! Understand now how you've been manipulated by the media that is trying to undo the election since they donated 96% to Hillary and lost! That's the simplest reason for the MSM to completely bias the news...i.e. "Trump divorces"! But of course this goes over people like you heads!

The headline of

View attachment 328792

Uhhh...

Simple! Why did the MSM call it "Trump divorces"?
Because the blob is the President moron.

The headline of

View attachment 328792

Uhhh...

Simple! Why did the MSM call it "Trump divorces"?
You statement like YOU MAKES NO SENSE! Who is the "blob"? Who is the MORON?
The only moron I can see is someone like you that makes NO SENSE!

I should have put a comma between President and Moron but it works either way.

I didn't expect you to acknowledge your dumb grammar and for that thank you. But being the totally pompous and grossly uninformed you had to add another insult. To be expected.

I should have put a comma between President and Moron but it works either way.

I didn't expect you to acknowledge your dumb grammar and for that thank you. But being the totally pompous and grossly uninformed you had to add another insult. To be expected.

"To be expected" is a sentence fragment.

I do not expect you to acknowledge your dumb grammar error.

I'm glad you realize who is the blob (Trump) and who is the moron (you).

Forum List

Back