Chuckie Cheese Todd goes after Dr. Birx.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
We knew this was coming, didn't we? The media demands compliance with their anti-Trump agenda and is satisfied enough with two-faced Dr. Fauci. But Dr. Birx has been a breath of fresh air through this whole ordeal staying above the political fray and giving perspective that we haven't heard before on President Trump. This is infuriating the Media and they are turning on her. This article covers the Todd interview and calls her the Leftists favorite name: LIAR.

I think the test kits for the Corona virus are ready for being distributed long ago, but the fight still in the "debate status" to decide what company will take the most "contracts" with the government.

Other countries have their test kits already in hands of doctors and hospitals, customs, etc.

The problem here is always what company will give the best cut to politicians when becomes accepted as the primary company for business with the government.

About Chuck and his invites, well, this guy is paid to attack president Trump and the current administration. He is another reporter who has failed to accomplish his duty of impartiality.

I watched him yesterday and witnessed how miserable his show is. Becoming popular in the middle of the social resent audience is not the proper way to reach high level in journalism.

But well...

I feel sorry for Birx having to sell her soul to work for Trump.

Trump hands her a Sharpie and she alters the Coronavirus map

Forum List

Back