What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another employee quit on me lol

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Harris couldn’t even win her own home State and road the coattails of Biden and Biden won because Trump wouldn’t shut the hell up, so get over yourself with the thinking Harris won because she didn’t win a damn thing but Biden did.

Who's sitting in the White House and the VP office, dumbass? Can't' blame it all on election fraud, and the RNC certainly isn't racing around doing much about it.

OP
Quasar44

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is about me and my hell !!

I am going to write a book called , “ my struggle “

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This thread is about me and my hell !!

I am going to write a book called , “ my struggle “
You have no struggle and just need to grow a pair of balls ( Which that Darth Maul has more of than you! ) and realize the World blows and you just have to enjoy the misery!

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mad_Jack_Flint
That has some truths and he ain’t got no gentiles
And neither do you when you whine how the World sucks!

Dude, my mother tried to kill me when I was two, I was raised by half-Aunt who was Belarusian-Jewish, been shot, stabbed, ran over twice and wake daily with a disease that has been killing me since I was four years old and I don’t bitch as much as you!

So grow a pair and grab the world by it twat and tell the next person you hire that the customers will make your life hell and you can’t pay them what they think they are worth but you will pay them a wage that will help pay their bills…

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List