another dude gets fire for not kissing blms ass

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is ridiculous. he is intitled to his opnion and just because he speeks the and blm dont want to here here it they make sure he is fired. this is same thing nazis did. the black nazis are at it again.

this is ridiculous. he is intitled to his opnion and just because he speeks the and blm dont want to here here it they make sure he is fired. this is same thing nazis did. the black nazis are at it again.
After reading that I can only say that from top to bottom he hitched his wagon to the wrong horse.

After reading that I can only say that from top to bottom he hitched his wagon to the wrong horse.

He made a choice. And so did the company. I don't care what qualifications you have, if you go against the company policy then you have the right to preach on the nearest street corner unemployed.

The real news isn't covering this.

I bet the story is at least partly false.

Fox News would be all over this if it was real.

He made a choice. And so did the company. I don't care what qualifications you have, if you go against the company policy then you have the right to preach on the nearest street corner unemployed.
Company policy, if you're white, is to agree you're racist because you're white.

Reverse the races. If you're black, you're a racist because you're black.

That would get the company burned down.

But remember, kids, it's racist to object to being called racist...if you're white.

Company policy, if you're white, is to agree you're racist because you're white.

But remember, kids, it's racist to object to being called racist...if you're white.
what bs is this?

It illustrates the left's double standards. It's okay to discriminate against white people, but if you discriminate against blacks, your shit is gonna get destroyed.
so true. racist blacks are new deal these days.

WrongThink is bad!

So what's the issue here? Employees get fired for saying the wrong thing, all the time.

This is what happens when you get rid of unions and replace it with "right to work" "at Will" employment.

If you are in disagreement with your bosses on how the company is run, here's what you do.

Find someone to write up an nice resume for your and start sending it out to other companies.

Of course, they might decide you are a racist douchenoodle as well.

There's a school of thought that blacks can't be racist, because they lack the institutional power to enforce their biases. Racism is not just "I hate group X", it's "I hate group X and I am going to use my power to keep them down."

Honestly, the guy sounds like kind of an asshole.

I tend to be a pretty opinionated guy. You will not see me saying the stuff I say here at work, much less in company emails. I draw very distinct lines between my professional self and my personal self.

So what's the issue here? Employees get fired for saying the wrong thing, all the time.

This is what happens when you get rid of unions and replace it with "right to work" "at Will" employment.

If you are in disagreement with your bosses on how the company is run, here's what you do.

Find someone to write up an nice resume for your and start sending it out to other companies.

Of course, they might decide you are a racist douchenoodle as well.
this was done becasue pelople are forcing blm on people and if you dont alomng with there racisum you get fired. typicla nazi behavior,

even when policy is ot force you to go racist,

There's a school of thought that blacks can't be racist, because they lack the institutional power to enforce their biases. Racism is not just "I hate group X", it's "I hate group X and I am going to use my power to keep them down."
That definition is used exclusively by people who want to justify their own racism.
Honestly, the guy sounds like kind of an asshole.

I tend to be a pretty opinionated guy. You will not see me saying the stuff I say here at work, much less in company emails. I draw very distinct lines between my professional self and my personal self.
You're in no danger. You're a good "white people suck, America sucks, we need to give black people whatever they want" leftist drone.

That definition is used exclusively by people who want to justify their own racism.

You're in no danger. You're a good "white people suck, America sucks, we need to give black people whatever they want" leftist drone.

black peo0ple are not owed nothing

Forum List

Back