A Thomson Reuters data scientist questioned the Black Lives Matter narrative—so the company fired him.

Really? These illegals amazingly become skilled carpenters, HVAC installers, electricians?

Or are they just doing the scrub shit work of cleaning up the site no one wants to do?
That's an excellent question...
We should ask the former Mayor of NYC Michael Bloomberg who replaced these tradesmen with illegals and then bragged he was worth 20 billion dollars and could fend off a lawsuit for the next 100 years.
Makes you wonder how these property owners receive permits.
But I know how they receive permits...bribes.

That's an excellent question...
We should ask the former Mayor of NYC Michael Bloomberg who replaced these tradesmen with illegals and then bragged he was worth 20 billion dollars and could fend off a lawsuit for the next 100 years.
Makes you wonder how these property owners receive permits.
But I know how they receive permits...bribes.

Hey, Funny story. When I was on a job hunt in the Aughts, one of the places I interviewed at was run by a co-religionist of yourself and Mr. Bloomberg. They even made a point that because they were soooo observant, we had to stop work at sundown on Fridays. They also had a bunch of people working in the warehouse who were clearly not citizens, but the guy said, "Well, as long as they have papers that look good, we don't look that closely. " Suffice to say, I didn't take that job.

Hey, Funny story. When I was on a job hunt in the Aughts, one of the places I interviewed at was run by a co-religionist of yourself and Mr. Bloomberg. They even made a point that because they were soooo observant, we had to stop work at sundown on Fridays. They also had a bunch of people working in the warehouse who were clearly not citizens, but the guy said, "Well, as long as they have papers that look good, we don't look that closely. " Suffice to say, I didn't take that job.
And I am clearly anti such behavior.

Forum List

Back