Another day at Western Media, another day of asinine conspiracy theories about Russia.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

Western media has a habit of making unsubstantiated claims about Russia whenever something goes wrong in the west, from Trump's victory, the rise of right-wing populists, to inflation, high gas prices and now the monkey pox.
Of all the countries they can blame, they think fo none other than Russia, nevermind the US who have military funded and owned bio labs throughout the world, where deadly pathogens are being researched. Nevermind Bill Gates who seemingly predicts those outbreaks.

Western media has a habit of making unsubstantiated claims about Russia whenever something goes wrong in the west, from Trump's victory, the rise of right-wing populists, to inflation, high gas prices and now the monkey pox.
Of all the countries they can blame, they think fo none other than Russia, nevermind the US who have military funded and owned bio labs throughout the world, where deadly pathogens are being researched. Nevermind Bill Gates who seemingly predicts those outbreaks.
I can't disagree with anything you wrote. That does not excuse Putin's unprovoked attack on innocent people but Western Media bias is a huge problem for the US as well as other countries. They are the biggest source of misinformation and distortion. Their latest lie is turning a mentally ill 18 year old lone wolf into a White Supremacy attack on Black people.

Here's the truth...
Just a normal guy in Russia....no political viewpoint...just an average guy who has a more global viewpoint of average life and lifestyle.

I don't know that Putin's attack was directed to the people of Ukraine. It was to the gov't...the bioweapons labs and the Donbas Azov nazis. Didn't he tell the ukrainan people to put down their arms and go home...his fight was not against them? Correct me if i'm wrong please.
All i know is...that the usual bad guys are not always bad and who i thought were the good guys, are no longer the good guys.

Forum List

Back