Another Cop Assassination, Thanks Obama

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Obamas constant attacks on law enforcement and siding with felons has created a very violent environment.

State trooper is shot dead at close range at Greyhound bus station: Gunman is killed by police after going on the rampage in Richmond, Virginia
  • State trooper reportedly shot dead by a gunman in Richmond, Virginia
  • The trooper's injuries were life-threatening and was taken to hospital
  • Cop was among four people shot at the Greyhound bus station Thursday
  • Female civilian and another person were shot in the melee this afternoon
  • Male suspect who opened fire has been shot dead by police at the scene

Read more: State trooper dies after being shot by gunman at Greyhound bus station
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nonsense.

The Democrats have NOT been going around trying to convince young dumb impulsive people that cops are the bad guys who oppress them and shoot them. I'm mean....sure....Democrats have said all that...but....they didn't. We just misheard them.

Obamas constant attacks on law enforcement and siding with felons has created a very violent environment.

State trooper is shot dead at close range at Greyhound bus station: Gunman is killed by police after going on the rampage in Richmond, Virginia

Read more: State trooper dies after being shot by gunman at Greyhound bus station

The Trooper is dead ambushed....Obama war on police is progressing

One poster comes in and puts "dancing man" every time an officer is murdered. Others are more tame.

I agree. I saw it with my own eyes on TV. I felt it. I lived it. I saw the guy on TV stand on car and yell "burn this MF'r down"....nothing happened? Travon, Balt..........blame Police w/o any facts on TV. CHI? what can you say, hundreds of time. Anything bad happens, Cops are racist, "been going on forever" according to the CEO of USA inc.

That sort of hate speech would seem to give license to kill the "bad guys" i.e. the Police. Shameful. Disgraceful.

It's small things too.

Our local Charleston liberal rag the Post and Courier for example.

250 miles inland....a Greenville SC cop is shot dead last week. P&C doesn't run a story on it. Then yesterday in Greenville a guy aims a rifle at the cops and they kill.him. P&C runs a story....headlined "Man killed by Greenville cops identified" as if he was innocent and GPD just hunted him down .

Fucking disgusting media.

It's become obvious that Americas Sheriffs/Police departments are under attack by Barry.
But considering so many of them have said they'll refuse any unconstitutional directives that come from the white house this shouldnt be a surprise.

You republicans are great at blaming the wrong people for murders. Like how you've declared the Benghazi terrorists as helpless innocents, and said that it was, in fact, Hillary who killed our people.

dwXfy2v.jpg

the shooter was a feral bitter white christian teabagger

I agree. I saw it with my own eyes on TV. I felt it. I lived it. I saw the guy on TV stand on car and yell "burn this MF'r down"....nothing happened? Travon, Balt..........blame Police w/o any facts on TV. CHI? what can you say, hundreds of time. Anything bad happens, Cops are racist, "been going on forever" according to the CEO of USA inc.

That sort of hate speech would seem to give license to kill the "bad guys" i.e. the Police. Shameful. Disgraceful.

You need a shrink or just committed to a padded cell

Prove it Black bat shit!

It's small things too.

Our local Charleston liberal rag the Post and Courier for example.

250 miles inland....a Greenville SC cop is shot dead last week. P&C doesn't run a story on it. Then yesterday in Greenville a guy aims a rifle at the cops and they kill.him. P&C runs a story....headlined "Man killed by Greenville cops identified" as if he was innocent and GPD just hunted him down .

Fucking disgusting media.
I am sure that infuriated the mall cops like you in Charleston

Do you have a link or is this just standard liberal blather?

Forum List

Back