Another CA Pedo Perv HS Teacher Caught Grooming Kids

Today the incoming maga faction of the house announced that it will investigate the 1969 lunar landing because some of the Q followers doubt it happened.

Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore. Got lots and lots of Republican votes.
Yes, if they assaulted a kid. Then kill them. See how easy that is? But Biden would also have to go. If you sexually assualt your own daughter, then there is no limit to what he would do.

Also margorie talyor green announced that she will head a committee to investigate the Salk vaccine because some Q people have stated that it poisened millions of people and the government covered it up.

Yes, if they assaulted a kid. Then kill them. See how easy that is? But Biden would also have to go. If you sexually assualt your own daughter, then there is no limit to what he would do.
In your world if you sexually assault your underage daughter she has to carry that fetus to term.

You mean that trans boy that raped the girl in the girls bathroom. Then was quietly transferred to another school?
I can tell your flailing cause you are bouncing from one statement to the next.

Getting ready to start a busy day so going to end this and i wish a good Thanksgiving.

I like the shirt....

71sybf.jpg

You left out the trial part. Are you old enough to remember the McMartin Preschool case in Manhattan Beach? Would you have killed them?

And I see you are still trying to push the Biden shower lie.

Forum List

Back