Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

Each time I see a story like this, I remember a Chamber of Commerce mixer I attended in Vegas. The owner of a gay bath house made a very telling admission; 'My highest customer numbers came during the Republican National Convention, National Finals Rodeo, and NASCAR.'

My advise to the homophobes........Open the closet door!

Each time I see a story like this, I remember a Chamber of Commerce mixer I attended in Vegas. The owner of a gay bath house made a very telling admission; 'My highest customer numbers came during the Republican National Convention, National Finals Rodeo, and NASCAR.'

I had an openly gay guy at a bar invite me to a NASCAR race, it was in DC and he was a speech writer for separation of church and state. He was clearly Liberal... So now NASCAR makes you a righty or straight? I did not attend and still have yet to attend a NASCAR race. I would go if someone invited me to a free race other a homo.

I had an openly gay guy at a bar invite me to a NASCAR race, it was in DC and he was a speech writer for separation of church and state. He was clearly Liberal... So now NASCAR makes you a righty or straight? I did not attend and still have yet to attend a NASCAR race. I would go if someone invited me to a free race other a homo.
Racist? Check. Homophone? Check. Believes in god? Exactly! I like math too.

I really like controversy... I don't come onto a message board to agree with everyone. lol. How boring would this board be if I just agreed with everyone. I question normal thoughts and the lies are government puts out. I look at both sides and make blanket statements to instigate people. I treat people how I think they should be treated. I've already said I vote for everyone's rights and I don't know how you can think the black culture is ok whenever they think things like this are ok. I saw a black preacher on cnn defending the rights of these animals. I will use the term animals because that is how they act so what do they expect to be called.

I really like controversy... I don't come onto a message board to agree with everyone. lol. How boring would this board be if I just agreed with everyone. I question normal thoughts and the lies are government puts out. I look at both sides and make blanket statements to instigate people. I treat people how I think they should be treated. I've already said I vote for everyone's rights and I don't know how you can think the black culture is ok whenever they think things like this are ok. I saw a black preacher on cnn defending the rights of these animals. I will use the term animals because that is how they act so what do they expect to be called.
Hey dont look at me I'm white. But I do see all their arguments are valid. I just dont care anymore. The way white people treat blacks in america is not why the next generation will raise a bunch of animals. That will be the breeders choices. First to have the kid then decide how to raise him. If their old enough to fuck then they should know better.

My biggest problem is violent crime. I dont care about theft although detroiters pay the highest car insurance rates because blacks steal cars. Costs them 30% more.

But this has raised our rates too cause they come to the burbs and steal.

For the most part they keep the murder in Detroit thank no god.

My biggest problem is violent crime. I dont care about theft although detroiters pay the highest car insurance rates because blacks steal cars. Costs them 30% more.

Black people don't bother me at all.

White trash and N****** bother me. It just so happens that ghetto thugs come in higher numbers and stick together more. Both groups feel massive amounts of entitlement and are ignorant. The white trash culture exists and is dumb but the black ghetto culture is just poisonous. It gives no hope for blacks and causes unnecessary violence. It focuses on useless skills and promotes promiscuity.

Because a homosexual invites you, you wouldn't go? Why is that?

So attending an event with a person that is homosexual is your 'line in the sand?'

Because a homosexual invites you, you wouldn't go? Why is that?
He also said that he skinny dipped on the pool top at his apartment complex at night. The other thing is any time we asked him about places to visit he mentioned the number of gay bars in different locations. I wasn't a dick to him but I ignored his invited to NASCAR. He was constantly flirting and was worried he would come onto me or one of my friends if we attended the event. Better to avoid situations like that all together.

So attending an event with a person that is homosexual is your 'line in the sand?'
I would attend an event with a homosexual if I knew him and we had something in common. It's rare though because it's like hanging out with a really fat woman. They don't have anything in common with you and no attraction.

Really? Did the bath house owner interview every patron to see what they do or what sport they're into, or is he a lying Leftist like you?

White trash and N****** bother me. It just so happens that ghetto thugs come in higher numbers and stick together more. Both groups feel massive amounts of entitlement and are ignorant. The white trash culture exists and is dumb but the black ghetto culture is just poisonous. It gives no hope for blacks and causes unnecessary violence. It focuses on useless skills and promotes promiscuity.
What entitlements do they get? These people just squeaks by. Most of the white trash and poor blacks arent getting welfare disability or food stamps. Grant you a lot are but most of them drive old cars have roommates have no savings are in debt and live paycheck to paycheck. I'm assuming you are young? Your generation is screwed. I've been saving for 20 years. No one now a days is saving. And your parents arent going to leave you anything or not very much. And you won't be leaving anything to your kids. Welcome to republican america.

To the rich we are all niggas.

I would attend an event with a homosexual if I knew him and we had something in common. It's rare though because it's like hanging out with a really fat woman. They don't have anything in common with you and no attraction.
One gay dude told me how many straight guys he blew. He was pretty good I have to admit.

What entitlements do they get? These people just squeaks by. Most of the white trash and poor blacks arent getting welfare disability or food stamps. Grant you a lot are but most of them drive old cars have roommates have no savings are in debt and live paycheck to paycheck. I'm assuming you are young? Your generation is screwed. I've been saving for 20 years. No one now a days is saving. And your parents arent going to leave you anything or not very much. And you won't be leaving anything to your kids. Welcome to republican america.

I'm very young and I'm very financially stable. Most people are financially ignorant is the main problem. I know plenty of people making the same income yet they are broke. It's called living within your means. Most people really don't understand that. I also never expect to get anything from my family but if I do it's whateva. Won't change my life much.

I'm very young and I'm very financially stable. Most people are financially ignorant is the main problem. I know plenty of people making the same income yet they are broke. It's called living within your means. Most people really don't understand that. I also never expect to get anything from my family but if I do it's whateva. Won't change my life much.

The parents of the generation before you left their kids money. Your entire generation gets nothing. I'm not talking about you personally. The rich stole the nations wealth is what I'm getting at. And most of you will die broke. Glad you are OK with the new normal.

The parents of the generation before you left their kids money. Your entire generation gets nothing. I'm not talking about you personally. The rich stole the nations wealth is what I'm getting at. And most of you will die broke. Glad you are OK with the new normal.
Ok. I see where you're coming from now. Neither of my parents really received wealth from their parents but I get what you're saying. The world is an ever changing place so who knows.

The Bible is irrelevant to this thread
like everything you post.

Actually the Bible is highly relevant because it tells us there's nothing new under the sun. When the two angels visited Lot and his family to warn them to leave Sodom and Gomorrah, they said, "God will destroy this city because the outcry against it is great".

That's the Bible confirming that homosexuals are assholes in every age. People thought so then, and they think so now.

No just confirming that homophobic assholes have always used God as an excuse to promote killing of homosexuals.

When have I ever done that?

Stop lying, Leftists!

What makes you think I was speaking about you specifically as being that kind of asshole?

I mean just because you said this:

Actually the Bible is highly relevant because it tells us there's nothing new under the sun. When the two angels visited Lot and his family to warn them to leave Sodom and Gomorrah, they said, "God will destroy this city because the outcry against it is great".

That's the Bible confirming that homosexuals are assholes in every age. People thought so then, and they think so now.

Doesn't mean that I was speaking about your misinterpretation of the Bible in an attempt to attack homosexuals.

Now you're downgrading killing homosexuals to just attacking them, changing your tune.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Like I said- some people just love abuse biblical verses to attack homosexuals-

LOL........yeah.....some people won't associate with Jews, some with Negroes, some with Homosexuals........

Like I said- some people just love abuse biblical verses to attack homosexuals-

Forum List

Back