Another Black Robed, Narcissistic Idiot

Oh fuck off you stupid ass. She was in court for violasting the court order. She admitted she did it. Nlow here ass is in jail.

Apparently you're heavy into either the bottle or drugs already.

Apparently you, along with a few of your far, far, left Progressives are the only ones who think as you do. Why are you so happy to remain ignorant?

TX Governor Abbott Alters Stay-at-Home Policies to Prevent More Mothers from Being Jailed for Opening Their Businesses to Feed Their Children (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published May 7, 2020 at 11:02am

The ignorant "judge" got stuffed and looks the fool.

Like most demoquacks end up. It's never ending

Texas Judge Orders Jail Sentence for Hair Salon Owner Who Kept Business Open Despite Stay-at-Home Order

A Texas judge has sentenced a North Texas salon owner to seven days in jail for keeping her business open despite Governor Greg Abbott's executive statewide order to shutter all non-essential businesses during the coronavirus epidemic.

The judge offered to commute her sentence if she apologized for "being selfish." However, she didn't apologize and plans on appealing the judge's decision.

Salon À la Mode owner Shelley Luther was found in criminal and civil contempt of court by Dallas Judge Eric Moye for continuing to operate her salon despite receiving a court-issued temporary restraining order on April 28 requiring her to discontinue all business operations.

Judge Moye informed the salon owner that he'd consider commuting her jail sentence if she'd call her opening "selfish" and apologize to the legal officials she had defied.

"I have to disagree with you sir, when you say that I'm selfish because feeding my kids—is not selfish," Luther told the judge. "I need to feed my family and my stylists could not feed their families."

"I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids. So sir, if you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut the salon," she continued.

My opinion is the title- I've expressed it in other threads and will contiue to express it when I read about these scum.
But Judge, dont send me to jail for dealing drugs, I just needed to feed my children.

But Judge, don't send me to jail for prostitution, I was just trying to feed my kids,

But judge, I only robbed the bank to get money to feed my kids.

So its OK to brerak the laws. How many people's lives did she put at risk?
Cutting hair is not illegal. She wasn't jailed for cutting hair.
She was jailed for violating a court order. Thats illegal.
Sounds more like the judge jailed her because he got offended when she disagreed with his characterization of her as "selfish", and he demanded she apologize publicly for something she does not, and should not feel any remorse for. Is it a legitimate use of judicial power to compel speech from citizens? Especially when it would be a falsehood?
Thats only because you cant read. From the OPs link.

"Judge Moye informed the salon owner that he'd consider commuting her jail sentence if she'd call her opening "selfish" and apologize to the legal officials she had defied. "
Yes, like I said..... that sure sounds like an attempt to compel speech from her.
No. That was an attempt to give her an option. She decided she wanted to go to jail instead. Dont get me wrong. It was a brilliant move on her part. Now she has all these fools not only paying her fine, but she is going to make a tidy profit in addition to some great free marketing.
That judge wanted to humiliate her, that's all that was.

Fuck that punk.
I'd bet ole judgie is gonna be sorry, I mean sorrier than he is.
When shit goes back to whatever the new "normal" is, I hope all these businesses refuse to do anything with these clowns; I hope restaurants refuse to serve them, and nobody will give them a haircut, I hope their bank accounts get closed, and their insurance canceled, I hope auto repair places refuse to service their fleet vehicles or even to sell them gas, and every other little thing I can't think of right now.
Every mayor, every judge, every governor, and every cop that enforces their bullshit should be refused every service possible. They shouldn't be able to get so much as a cup of coffee.

Fuck these statist pricks.
fuck those trying to help protect you & your family from the viris.

It is your right to go out & get the virus & spread it to as many people as you can becaused you are actually that fucking stupid.
Liberals aren’t trying to protect anyone. Stop lying.

You would if they violated a court order like this silly bitch did.

What is your work situation? Are you getting paid? Do you have your own small business that is closed? Are you retired and your checks keep coming?
Why do you want to know and what does that have to do with disobeying a court order?
Court has no right to shut her business down.
but they didn't, they jailed her because she wouldn't suck the judge's cuck by saying she was selfish.
Every fucking day, criminals get harsher sentences because they have not shown regrets. Parole hearings look at regret as a factor.

Do you really think a guy tells the judge " Yep I killed my wife & I'd kill that bitch again if I could"

The Judge gave her the opportunity but she spit in his face.
And the state Supreme Court released her. He over stepped his authority. Because he was an activist asshole drunk on power.

It is your right to go out & get the virus & spread it to as many people as you can becaused you are actually that fucking stupid.
You don't want to protect anyone and you aren't. You're a sorry liar, all you want is to wreak enough damage on the country so that you and filth like you can scream it is Trumps fault so you can get a democrat, any democrat, in the white house. And I hope you do, cause I'm gonna love the shooting war whether I survive it or not because I'm sick to death of you lousy bastards.

What is your work situation? Are you getting paid? Do you have your own small business that is closed? Are you retired and your checks keep coming?
Why do you want to know and what does that have to do with disobeying a court order?
but they didn't, they jailed her because she wouldn't suck the judge's cuck by saying she was selfish.
Every fucking day, criminals get harsher sentences because they have not shown regrets. Parole hearings look at regret as a factor.

Do you really think a guy tells the judge " Yep I killed my wife & I'd kill that bitch again if I could"

Scumbag says she's a criminal because she went to work to feed her kids. I'd like to actually spit in that black racist bastards face.

Scumbag says she's a criminal because she went to work to feed her kids. I'd like to actually spit in that black racist bastards face.

I dunno if he's racist but he's not qualified to be a judge

Must of been some of that affirmative action crap

So .. Democrats release murderers, thieves, rapists and such from jail to prey upon the innocent at a time when most people are wearing masks .. then turn around and jail a law abiding citizen for exercising her right/need to work and support her family... (potentially exposing her to corona virus that the hardened criminals were released because of)

View attachment 333002
Lying fuck,.

Violent offenders are not being released.

:itsok:.. Dave .. you're a gullible idiot.. :lol:
You voted for Trump. Gullibility to the nth degree.

You still have your head firmly stuck up Hillary's mangy asshole, get over it .. you lost, get some fresh air, clear your mind, man up to the truth for a change...

Oh, and have a nice day.. :lol:

So .. Democrats release murderers, thieves, rapists and such from jail to prey upon the innocent at a time when most people are wearing masks .. then turn around and jail a law abiding citizen for exercising her right/need to work and support her family... (potentially exposing her to corona virus that the hardened criminals were released because of)

View attachment 333002
Lying fuck,.

You still have your head firmly stuck up Hillary's mangy asshole, get over it .. you lost, get some fresh air, clear your mind, man up to the truth for a change...

Nope. I just get tired of your head being up Trtump's ass. He lies every day & you keep bending over begging for more. .

Texas Judge Orders Jail Sentence for Hair Salon Owner Who Kept Business Open Despite Stay-at-Home Order

A Texas judge has sentenced a North Texas salon owner to seven days in jail for keeping her business open despite Governor Greg Abbott's executive statewide order to shutter all non-essential businesses during the coronavirus epidemic.

The judge offered to commute her sentence if she apologized for "being selfish." However, she didn't apologize and plans on appealing the judge's decision.

Salon À la Mode owner Shelley Luther was found in criminal and civil contempt of court by Dallas Judge Eric Moye for continuing to operate her salon despite receiving a court-issued temporary restraining order on April 28 requiring her to discontinue all business operations.

Judge Moye informed the salon owner that he'd consider commuting her jail sentence if she'd call her opening "selfish" and apologize to the legal officials she had defied.

"I have to disagree with you sir, when you say that I'm selfish because feeding my kids—is not selfish," Luther told the judge. "I need to feed my family and my stylists could not feed their families."

"I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids. So sir, if you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut the salon," she continued.

My opinion is the title- I've expressed it in other threads and will contiue to express it when I read about these scum.
But Judge, dont send me to jail for dealing drugs, I just needed to feed my children.

But Judge, don't send me to jail for prostitution, I was just trying to feed my kids,

Sounds more like the judge jailed her because he got offended when she disagreed with his characterization of her as "selfish", and he demanded she apologize publicly for something she does not, and should not feel any remorse for. Is it a legitimate use of judicial power to compel speech from citizens? Especially when it would be a falsehood?

"Judge Moye informed the salon owner that he'd consider commuting her jail sentence if she'd call her opening "selfish" and apologize to the legal officials she had defied. "
Yes, like I said..... that sure sounds like an attempt to compel speech from her.
No. That was an attempt to give her an option. She decided she wanted to go to jail instead. Dont get me wrong. It was a brilliant move on her part. Now she has all these fools not only paying her fine, but she is going to make a tidy profit in addition to some great free marketing.

Fuck that punk.
When shit goes back to whatever the new "normal" is, I hope all these businesses refuse to do anything with these clowns; I hope restaurants refuse to serve them, and nobody will give them a haircut, I hope their bank accounts get closed, and their insurance canceled, I hope auto repair places refuse to service their fleet vehicles or even to sell them gas, and every other little thing I can't think of right now.
Every mayor, every judge, every governor, and every cop that enforces their bullshit should be refused every service possible. They shouldn't be able to get so much as a cup of coffee.

Slowing the spread is protecting people - even dumbasses like you.

Illegal aliens want to feed their kids.

View attachment 333002
Lying fuck,.

Nope. I just get tired of your head being up Trtump's ass. He lies every day & you keep bending over begging for more. .

I've read quite enough of your posts, you're no judge of truth but you are a terrific example of a Democrat Goebbels like hypocrite.

there are laws on the books to all of that. right? what law did she break. it's simple.
States regulate the businesses in their state. If they say they are shut, they are shut or yuou face the penalty.
Not without due process.

Illegal aliens want to feed their kids.
they should stay in their home country and work. dragging kids across deserts isn't healthy.

Fuck that punk.

who is slowing the spread? I'm not. I never had it. did you? If I ain't got it, I can't spread it.

View attachment 333002
Lying fuck,.

what does trump have to do with the virus?

Fuck that punk.

You're drooling on your shirt again.

Fuck that punk.

Not really. Your going to get it eventually. Slowing is not stopping. There is no cure.

there are laws on the books to all of that. right? what law did she break. it's simple.
States regulate the businesses in their state. If they say they are shut, they are shut or yuou face the penalty.
see, that's not exactly true. I'll ask you to provide the statute you're referring to.

Go fuck yourself asshole.

My reply was to Rambunctious for pissing his money away.
You go first, jerk off. I know what your post was for.
I don't think he did piss his money away and I think someone like Shelly Luther is an American hero every bit
as much as Rosa Parks, protesting injustice through civil disobedience so she could buy food. What a criminal!

Let's not forget Luther was jailed because she wouldn't bow down and apologize to judge Eric Moye.
This is King John/Sheriff of Nottingham type stuff. Luther should be seen as a hero but a numb nuts like
you seems incensed.
I'm not incensed, but you definitely "seems" to be triggered. LOL.

Chill out bitch.
so you declined the challenge.

View attachment 332767
The asswipe judge...not surprised...

I notice the judge is going to work everyday, and getting paid to do it.
Yeah...taking a salary off of the backs of the people forced out of work by the government and worried about feeding their kids.
Let's allow them to work & take the virus home to those kids.
You are just as likely to bring it home from the grocery store to your kids. Let’s lock you up.
That is it exactly. there isn't any reason why everyone can't do the same thing that is done in stores. just isn't. they can't even justify it.

And, stay at home failed and killed 60 thousand according to their fudged data.

Forum List

Back