Another--black hate crime

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..so, I had a thread on the many crimes of black hate/etc against whites....it got shut down...so here are some more--a RACIST black man harassing/etc a white lady!!!!!
AND, like I have said--they are PROUD to be racist and jackasses

And the fun never ends. Why did the other thread get canned?
....well, I was putting in stories every now and then....they said I was trying to bump the thread [ WRONG ] ..I was keeping a log of the MANY crimes the blacks commit against whites.....and of course, I couldn't log every one of them

..so, I had a thread on the many crimes of black hate/etc against whites....it got shut down...so here are some more--a RACIST black man harassing/etc a white lady!!!!!
Not this time. She is without a doubt a Karen... The hysterical theatrics have to be an embarrassment to anyone who actually knows her...

....well, I was putting in stories every now and then....they said I was trying to bump the thread [ WRONG ] ..I was keeping a log of the MANY crimes the blacks commit against whites.....and of course, I couldn't log every one of them
Since when can one not “bump” a thread?

This is hilarious. Leah didn't point and scream "he called me the K word". I have had several friends named Karen. It's a perfectly good name.

That some buck got called the n word is the new excuse du jour. Why do people continue to take this kind of abuse? On your knees slave or get the fuck out of my garage.

Just imagine being a woman actually named "Karen"

Ouch

Supreme Court just ruled that using the "N" word is a mandatory life sentence w/o parole.
Yay Murica...land of the fweeeee!

Since when can one not “bump” a thread?
..that jogs my memory .....ok ok ...I think he said there wasn't a new post in it for a ''''long''' time and I was trying to bump it---same thing about

I saw this on tiktok. I told him to look up the definition of terrorism. That is a terrorist act

I pray we start prosecuting people for doing this (encouraging his following to harass her boss and landlord).
.She has EVERY DAMN RIGHT to give him the finger to voice her disapproval without HARASSMENT and INTIMIDATION.

Not this time. She is without a doubt a Karen... The hysterical theatrics have to be an embarrassment to anyone who actually knows her...
Apparently you dont understand what this asshole did. These children are out to destroy and it seems to work

What is the point of this? Are you a statistician or official record keeper?

I mean it will change NOTHING on this forum. Only a dishonest person doesn't realize racially motivated crimes are a 2 way street so whats to gain?

Did you see his picture? He is so gay he draws his eyebrows on with a Sharpie.

Like a lot of blacks they go around describing everything as racial.

Apparently you dont understand what this asshole did. These children are out to destroy and it seems to work
I understand the video, and more importantly the context of the video, just fine. My colleagues, and I have been laughing our asses of all day on account of it. Familiarize yourself with Karen’s. They’re everywhere.

I understand the video, and more importantly the context of the video, just fine. My colleagues, and I have been laughing our asses of all day on account of it. Familiarize yourself with Karen’s. They’re everywhere.
Here's the video of the looney bitch in action...

The longer cut...

Last edited:
.....he's a racist white hater.....going there to harass her for what? what he PERCEIVED or thought--just like racist Bubba Wallace

The longer cut...
so you are a white hater......you are for criminality and hate/uncivilness/etc ..that's why blacks/etc are in the situation they are in

The longer cut...
I saw it. Apparently you dont understand what he did or dont care. I'm assuming you dont care. You will when it happens to you

Forum List

Back