Another Benefit of not being vaxed

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Ok so if Biden gets us in deeper and the Army needs more troops, if you are not vaxed you are not able to serve.

If you are in the army you are already vaxxed several times.
But you are not in the army, they just want to draft you.
you report for a physical and an interview. Currently the army mandates you are vaxed but you are not, Sorry you are not qualifed.

But you are not in the army, they just want to draft you.
you report for a physical and an interview. Currently the army mandates you are vaxed but you are not, Sorry yo are not qualifed.
I'd love to go camping with the boys but my Boy Scout days are long behind me.

If you are in the army you are already vaxxed several times.
A few decades ago there was a percentage of the population with no voice. Today that voice is louder than everyone else and that is not being smart. However, the train they are on has a whole bunch of agendas that come with it. It is tearing our nation apart. Good traditions are being attacked and have been. We are all being reduced in wealth by a percentage. There are rich and many well to do middle class people and then it drops off a cliff to those who survive and may survive with comforts but count their pennies to those who live on fixed incomes with some reserves to working poor to poor. The division is widening. And this is dangerous.

Hah! There it is. I sure hit a nerve with you. The truth I tell makes you squirm.
How so........How can you do anything hiding from Covid in a closet.

Don't worry......keep it locked and the bad ole Covid can't get you. poor thing.

A few decades ago there was a percentage of the population with no voice. Today that voice is louder than everyone else and that is not being smart. However, the train they are on has a whole bunch of agendas that come with it. It is tearing our nation apart. Good traditions are being attacked and have been. We are all being reduced in wealth by a percentage. There are rich and many well to do middle class people and then it drops off a cliff to those who survive and may survive with comforts but count their pennies to those who live on fixed incomes with some reserves to working poor to poor. The division is widening. And this is dangerous.
I am just grateful for what I have which is more than many.

Forum List

Back