Another benefit of Liberal's New Green Deal. Exploding Electric Vehicles.

Why would "on their own" matter.

A flood isn't "on their own"

Gasoline cares explode in accidents. How often do you flood a car?
Ok, let's play your silly game.

Link us up to gas cars exploding while flooded.

GO!

It doesn't take a genius to inquire about the cost of replacing those batteries before a buyer closes or doesn't close the deal on an EV, no mind.

Now you bozos are worried about the enviroment. Since when? How much enviro damage is caused by drilling in the Arctic or fracking, CLOWN?

Wrong. The US extracts oil in a much cleaner way that the Saudis or Venzuelians or Iranians ... yet Democrats would have us buy oil from elsewhere, while denying our own oil companies capital to invest, and limiting new leases. Our techniques for drilling and fracking have improved due to technology.. drilling in the Artic does next to nothing

have you actually looked into the damage the strip mining does? the water it uses up and pollutes? completely changing the lives of some of the indiginous people? obviously you haven't

Why would "on their own" matter.

A flood isn't "on their own"

Gasoline cares explode in accidents. How often do you flood a car?

cars get flooded all the time due to flash flooding along major river areas

Breakdown the cars out of that 15 that the cause of fires was related in any way to them being gas powered.

All I found was due to electrical issues.

Apparently you don't read your own links.

:oops8:

Cars have been around for 100 years...and they still explode sometimes.

Electric cars have been around less than 20
How many exploded sitting by themselves in water, Dumbass?

This sort of attack on EV's is the same thing, logically, as saying that because some Guatemalan knifed a bunch of people in Las Vegas yesterday, all Guatemalans should be deported. There are a LOT of EV's that were flooded in Florida last week. A couple of them caught fire. So what?

I really don't get it. Just because the President and his minions are pushing EV's doesn't mean they are harmful or stupid.
There were a lot of EV's that were flooded because their limited range and long recharge times made them totally unusable as a vehicle to evacuate in! They were flooded because their wealthy owners had to leave them in the garages of their water front homes while they used a gasoline powered vehicle to get out of Dodge!

Are they "stupid"? Let me put it this way...if your only means of transportation is an EV and you live in Florida? Then you're not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Ok, let's play your silly game.

Link us up to gas cars exploding while flooded.

GO!
Your head explodes over Trump's ass in a bag more then EV's do, CLOWN. Even more then that pinhead Lantern2814

If an electric air plane crashed it would be different, but I'm not hearing of gas engines cars exploding when they get wet.
My point was that aviation wasn’t abandoned just because a plane crashed. They made better planes and that’s what’s going to happen with EVs.

Forum List

Back