Another Bad sign for the Trumpconomy

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
  • The ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index came in at 47.8% in September, the lowest since June 2009.
The greatest economy we've ever had.

The worst part is that when the recession hits Trump's $1 T deficit will soar to like $2T.

Also Trump has already earmarked massive ~$1.3+ T deficits for the next 5 years.

• The ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index came in at 47.8% in September, the lowest since June 2009.

The worst part is that when the recession hits Trump's $1 T deficit will soar to like $2T.

Also Trump has already earmarked massive ~$1.3+ T deficits for the next 5 years.
Stop whining and get a job.

Stop whining and get a job.

There is no shortage of jobs that's for sure

When things head south the economic toolbox available to the government will be empty. Why Trump thought he could get historic growth when we are at full employment is beyond me.

Manufacturing is overrated.
And yet Trump ran on increasing manufacturing jobs, and his lickspittles have been crowing about it ever since.

You people are positively schizophrenic.

Another bad sign?...another one that fails to be true?....oh got it....

Manufacturing is overrated.

For better or worse, we're in a service and information economy.
The Chinese do it much better and cheaper.
Best that the US just give up manufacturing and give everyone a barista diploma at school.

Well at least you get some good news.

When things head south the economic toolbox available to the government will be empty. Why Trump thought he could get historic growth when we are at full employment is beyond me.

Say what???

Just copy off of Obama and Janet....

b9f93c15017915fc649f2e3330fc4571e37fff01aed3b58b045bdd7b505490d1.jpg

Say what???

View attachment 282250
Rate cuts and QE are already being done as if there is a recession, why? It's clear Trump and his cadre are trying to keep the numbers up for the election. What happens when recession hits in spite of all that artificial stimulus? The fall will be hard and very difficult to recover from.

Say what???

View attachment 282250
Rate cuts and QE are already being done as if there is a recession, why? It's clear Trump and his cadre are trying to keep the numbers up for the election. What happens when recession hits in spite of all that artificial stimulus? The fall will be hard and very difficult to recover from.

Liar, I dont see the feds handing over 80 billion a month to wallstreet.

So when Obamakov told you manufacturing jobs were never coming back did you complain then?

So after Trump gets thousands of manufacturing jobs back and it slows down some you rail about what Obamakov told you was going the way of the dodo bird.

Hillaryous, thanks for the laugh but this thread should have been in the satire section.

So wasn't the left celebrating yet complaining that manufacturers would be slowing down due to the trade war with China? Weren't they all saying that they hoped the economy would fail while giving 44 credit for all the good news?

Now suddenly the manufacturing sector that 44 said would never come back is showing the slow down that was forecast and the left acts as if it was completely unexpected.

Talk about crazy.

Say what???

View attachment 282250
And we have trillion dollar deficits.

Say what???

View attachment 282250
And we have trillion dollar deficits.
I keep asking this and never get an answer.
What do you want to cut to bring down the deficit? Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, ACA? What ?

Say what???

View attachment 282250

Liar, I dont see the feds handing over 80 billion a month to wallstreet.

It's coming any day now. The financial news is filled with reports than speculate when, not if, QE will start back. I am guessing by the beginning of next year. Again, I ask why if the economy is so fucking good?

Forum List

Back