Another American citizen caught smuggling 5 illegals in Ajo Arizona.

They should be executed when caught.

Gee. Why isn't the FBI going after those human traffickers?

I mean, I know it takes up a lot of their time trying to entrap us poor Americans in their "white supremacist" ensnarements, asking social media to censor folks, and helping the Dems indict Trump.

But they could at least spend a little time down there on the border. Is that too much to ask?

There needs to be very prominent warnings on Social Media platforms that anyone caught smuggling immigrants or Fentanyl will face a minimum of 10 years in prison.

Let's see: Cartels are using TikTok to recruit human traffickers.

TikTok is owned by China.

China manufactures and exports to Mexico the materials to make the fentanyl.

Even though Biden is thinking about banning TikTok now, he reversed Trump's 2018 EO to ban TikTok.

We have a big problem here.

Let's see: Cartels are using TikTok to recruit human traffickers.

TikTok is owned by China.

China manufactures and exports to Mexico the materials to make the fentanyl.

Even though Biden is thinking about banning TikTok now, he reversed Trump's 2018 EO to ban TikTok.

We have a big problem here.
The current bill in work is only to ban Tik Tok from "government devices". The Democrats no longer work for America, they are the Chinacratic Party.

Only five?

Must been driving this. ;)

R.abcb24803d0f66adf2435d72c231777e

When do Republicans introduce bills that impose harsh penalties and jail time to anyone hiring illegal aliens? :auiqs.jpg:

It's only been decades now that they have been complaining.

When do Republicans introduce bills that impose harsh penalties and jail time to anyone hiring illegal aliens? :auiqs.jpg:

It's only been decades now that they have been complaining.

Oh look: Here's another idiot who believes all companies that use illegals are owned by Republicans.

Isn't that cute?

Not quite cute like "a little monkey in the zoo" cute, but cute all the same.

Oh look: Here's another idiot who believes all companies that use illegals are owned by Republicans.

Isn't that cute?

Not quite cute like "a little monkey in the zoo" cute, but cute all the same.
I didn't say that, dipshit, and Republicans say they want to solve the problem. So where's the bill?

Forum List

Back