Another active shooter

They have medication to help with your mental problems.
If you think calling 911 is going to save you from being torn apart by a raging mob, or even just one crazy drug addict looking for a fix, you are the one with an empty spot where your brain should be

If you think calling 911 is going to save you from being torn apart by a raging mob, or even just one crazy drug addict looking for a fix, you are the one with an empty spot where your brain should be

Let me check........BRB.......... Nope, no raging mob out my place. Nor in my whole community. The way you talk, I feel deprived. Safe, but deprived. I doubt you have one around where you live either. I don't know about you, but if I were living in one of those areas, I would get the Uhaul and haul my ass out of there until that community decided it had enough. But what I wouldn't do is condemn a bunch of scared people whom I don't know and will never know. And I wouldn't come onto a message board and confirm that I am a fruitcake who is scared of something that doesn't exist in my area. You see, we don't tolerate that type of thing. Now, if you do where you live, you just keep living in your sickness.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
Bush is part of the same cabal as Clinton and Obama....so even though they acted like they hated each other...it was just political theater.

Actually, I disagree....obama is a racist, so he hated Bush and clinton.....he will play with them for his public image, but he is a racist through and through....

Sorry, Mr Racist POS, but fighting for equality does not make one a racist.

obama is a racist........he is a friend and ally to racists.....al sharpton, louis farrakhan, and jeremiah wright to name 3...obama is also an anti-semite.....
Racist fuck.

Wow....that was a stupid post that makes no sense....I point out exactly how obama is an actual racist.....and then you call me a racist....

Are you this stupid in real life, or only when you post?

Fighting for equiality is NOT being racist. You white supremacist assholes just can't get it.
Obama never wanted equality. He wanted to subjugate white people. He wants whites to be treated worse than blacks. That is why so many racists in the past never wanted a black president....because they knew that a black president wouldn't end racism...but instead create more racism.
So says you, the racist fuck.

Wow.....very witty and clever response....how many days did it take you to come up with that one? Did you ask your mom and dad for help?
I get it. You repeat the same BS over & over expecting a different response.

The way you talk, I feel deprived. Safe, but deprived.
Did the two lib lawyers in St Louis feel safe when rioters tore down their gate and invaded their properity?

how about the Korean shop owners in LA during the Rodney King riots?

you hope that day will never come but you really dont know

have fun calling 911 when you realize your mistake

The way you talk, I feel deprived. Safe, but deprived.
Did the two lib lawyers in St Louis feel safe when rioters tore down their gate and invaded their properity?

how about the Korean shop owners in LA during the Rodney King riots?

you hope that day will never come but you really dont know

have fun calling 911 when you realize your mistake

Let me check again..BRB.... Didn't take nearly as long this time. Nope, no rioters out there. Unlike you, I'll sleep good knowing that I am safe because we are too civilized to have these things. Our Cops are of a better quality and work well with the public and we work well with the cops. We have no need for this type of behavior. So you keep making shit up when you don't live in those areas and have zero ideas on what's really going on in them.

Nope, no rioters out there.
You believe there has never been a riot in America?

nevermind your poor history education

Black Lies Matter riots took place throughout 2020 all across America

The last time we have a "Riot" here was when the Utes were deciding whether to wipe the Whiteeyes completely off the face of the Rocky Mountain Region and they had the power to do it. Chief Ouray decided against it and the "Little" raids on white folks ended. Having a Riot is by choice and we choose not to have one. I hope that you enjoy choosing to have them where you are from.

The last time we have a "Riot" here was when the Utes were deciding whether to wipe the Whiteeyes completely off the face of the Rocky Mountain Region and they had the power to do it. Chief Ouray decided against it and the "Little" raids on white folks ended. Having a Riot is by choice and we choose not to have one. I hope that you enjoy choosing to have them where you are from.
If a riot chooses to visit your home someone else besides you will make that decision

betty-white-mass-shooting-racism.jpg

Colorado has all the measures that
Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if the assault rifle ban was still in effect, fewer would have died.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

if the magazine size was limited, fewer would have died.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
C
NO ONE is claiming to taking away all the guns, except RW's
Does it require a signed confession of intent from the left?

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

That gets the morons to buy more weapons, they are convinced will be banned.

If they get banned why are RWNJ's buying more of them?

'Stable geniuses", like their dear leader?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

Not my illusion, RW'S are buying more of them.
As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.
So, they weren't confiscated, unless the person, let them be.

So, they took a perfectly legal firearm and declared them to be illegal if you didn't ask for their permission to keep it and you don't see that as a problem? Good grief, you're an idiot.

Nothing like the RW morons that buy something convinced it will be banned.
No one is more brain dead than that.
"They gonna ban AR's, I'm a gonna git two".
It's none of your business what anyone buys, commie.

Wish you were in charge.
Then you would mind me buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron.
Buy it yourself commie.

Trump U. reading comprehension correspondence school grad?
"Then you would mind ME buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron".
Yeah, it shows.

First off, you couldn't buy a thousand pounds of ammonium nitrate for no particular purpose. Any feed store in this country would look at you like you're stupid or something, and you'd probably get a visit from some surly-looking gentlemen dressed in black.

Second, I don't need a "particular reason" to purchase an AR-15, except for "go fuck yourself." That's a good enough reason.

Why? It shouldn't be anyone's business what I need Ammonium Nitrate for? Right?

Buying an AR-15 just say's to everyone "I can't shoot and I need a weapon with training wheels, until I learn".
Law abiding citizens have a right to self defense

you want to take that right away

If you use an AK or an AR for self defense, yes and you're an idiot for doing so, who could be that stupid?

Normal people use other weapons (pistols) for self defense.

That is the first weapon I would grab, not an AK or AR, maybe my shotgun if they were still outside, my .357 if they were in my house.

Only drug dealers and thugs are stupid enough to use an AR or an AR.
I have nothing against pistols and shotguns as close range or last resort biden voter adjustment tools

but if your home or business is attacked by several hundred members of a Black Lies Matter riot the AR evens the odds of a successful defense and survival of your family considerably

They have education to help with yours. :rolleyes:

If a riot chooses to visit your home someone else besides you will make that decision

We don't tolerate riots here. That means that you aren't welcome. Stay away and keep your riots where YOU are. We don't need riots and we sure don't need you.

Several hundred?
An AR isn't going to help or even a shotgun, both would result in a quicker death..........................for YOU and your family.
That depends on how doped up on illegal drugs the BLM mob is

Crack heads can be difficult to control even for the cops

But assuming the mob is angry but sober - such as the ones in St Louis - the threat of death does make an impression

and if nothing else, since criminals are well armed cops and honest citizens must be also
Assumptions get people killed, if 100 people showed up at my home or place of business, wanting to steal or loot.
It's theirs.
10 or 15?
I could manage that many.
An AR or shotgun, several rifles against 75 or 100 people will just piss them off and likely get you killed............ and not in a pretty way.

Several hundred?
An AR isn't going to help or even a shotgun, both would result in a quicker death..........................for YOU and your family.

But assuming the mob is angry but sober - such as the ones in St Louis - the threat of death does make an impression

and if nothing else, since criminals are well armed cops and honest citizens must be also
Assumptions get people killed, if 100 people showed up at my home or place of business, wanting to steal or loot.
It's theirs.
10 or 15?
An AR or shotgun, several rifles against 75 or 100 people will just piss them off and likely get you killed............ and not in a pretty way.
I disagree

Black Lies Matter wackos may be crazy but they arent stupid

they will avoid your neighbor who has the AR and go after you instead

Several hundred?

It's theirs.
10 or 15?
Yes, it might get you killed, but it depends on how many you were able to get before they got you is what will determine the impact of the headlines, and will determine the overall message to others who might try the same thing, and as to whether one dies a heroe or a fool.

The Alamo comes to mind.... The impact of that situation was so great, that American's became set on avenging their brothers in arms down in Texas. Yes the Alamo men became martyr's in the situation, but it also paved the way to the respected sovereignty of our border's and our newly born state/'s.

Gotta stand for something or else fall for anything...

Several hundred?

It's theirs.
10 or 15?
I disagree

Black Lies Matter wackos may be crazy but they arent stupid

they will avoid your neighbor who has the AR and go after you instead

Of course they will.

We don't tolerate riots here.
I dont know where « here » is for you

but if you a democrat mayor and a lib police chief appointed by the mayor you are deluding yourself

the cops will not be there when you need them

Several hundred?

It's theirs.
10 or 15?
Yes, it might get you killed, but it depends on how many you were able to get before they got you is what will determine the impact of the headlines, and will determine the overall message to others who might try the same thing, and as to whether one dies a heroe or a fool.

The Alamo comes to mind.... The impact of that situation was so great, that American's became set on avenging their brothers in arms down in Texas. Yes the Alamo men became martyr's in the situation, but it also paved the way to the respected sovereignty of our border's and our newly born state/'s.

Gotta stand for something or else fall for anything...

BLM is nothing like 10,000 armed Mexicans fighting for what they believe is their land. If someone were to unload a couple AR magazines into a crowd of 100 attacking BLM shitheads, they'd scatter like cockroaches.

but if you a democrat mayor and a lib police chief appointed by the mayor you are deluding yourself

The cops are here when we need them. And our Mayor is Republican. But it also has scatter Democrats and moderate Republicans in it's mix as well. I voted for most of the Republicans for local office because they seem to be doing a fair job. If it ain't broke.... The same cannot be said for Federal.

The cops are here when we need them. And our Mayor is Republican. But it also has scatter Democrats and moderate Republicans in it's mix as well. I voted for most of the Republicans for local office because they seem to be doing a fair job. If it ain't broke.... The same cannot be said for Federal.
I’m a republican but I dont think they are infallible

particularly at the local level where many repubs are just RINOs and apt to bend with the wind

Forum List

Back