Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

Ever since Trump was elected every MAGA nut has crawled out of the woodwork. Before Trump ran I never knew that there was this many gullible jackasses on the loose, including you.

Trump & his big lie proves that you Bozos will believe anything.
yeah, Trump inspired a lot of repressed twats to chimp out. awesome legacy.

yeah, Trump inspired a lot of repressed twats to chimp out. awesome legacy.
While Biden turned people into to traitors who condone murder and political witch hunts. They support intimidation and coercion of American citizens. Fact.

Yea or if Republicans storm the Capitol and attack police officers again.

We’re a nation of idiots and sore losers. Both sides.

Doesn’t matter what we change with the process.
It would be awesome if we only had one mini riot with little property damage, and NO damage to local businesses. No murders either, unless you want to count Babbit.

It would be awesome if we only had one mini riot with little property damage, and NO damage to local businesses. No murders either, unless you want to count Babbit.

It would be awesome if people would just accept that you win some and lose some instead of throwing a hissy fit and attacking our police and elected officials.

But no. Instead of a nation of responsible adults, we have a bunch of crybabies who are going to cry fraud regardless of the circumstances and are even willing to get themselves killed over their stupid beliefs.

It would be awesome if people would just accept that you win some and lose some instead of throwing a hissy fit and attacking our police and elected officials.
People are not about to let a lie be turned into the truth. They have every right to challenge an election with so many questions unanswered. You should be supporting them.

People are not about to let a lie be turned into the truth. They have every right to challenge an election with so many questions unanswered. You should be supporting them.

See Godboy. Like this idiot.

It doesn’t matter what anyone tells this idiot. He’s going to keep throwing his hissy fit because he lost. It doesn’t matter what happens with the election process. Nothing is going to change his mind that he was robbed.

I guarantee he’s going to do the exact same thing the next time his guy loses the election.

We’re a nation of crybaby sore losers. Just like this guy.

The truth comes through, lies do not. trump is finished for good now. Even the biggest idiot understands a liar is not to be trusted.
LOL

You say that as though rightards care. :eusa_naughty:

That was only back before half of our populace was "at war" with "evil", back when we were exceptional.

Yup. Very unfortunate.

I’m not sure how exactly it happened but I think a big part of it comes down to the cycle between nutters and nutter media.

Nutter media needs to keep their business afloat so they feed news that nutters WANT to read. The nuttier the better. More revenue for them.

Nutters swallow it and become even nuttier.

Rinse and repeat. And here we are.

The writing is on the wall, wake up already. Any judge would have thrown this s*** out. Several trump nominated himself have thrown his cases out. There's no truth to it. None,nada. You can't be that much of an idiot.
"You can't be that much of an idiot."

Wanna bet?

Yup. Very unfortunate.

I’m not sure how exactly it happened but I think a big part of it comes down to the cycle between nutters and nutter media.

Nutter media needs to keep their business afloat so they feed news that nutters WANT to read. The nuttier the better. More revenue for them.

Dont forget about Tucker and him "just asking questions" bit. LOL

Dont worry, Biden has 4 years to fix the election system so that people have faith in it once again. Seeing how important this issue is to the entire nation, Biden will fix it, wont he?
What needs to be fixed? Sounds like you're riding piggyback on a strawman.

This has been a 30+ year process, beginning with talk radio. It's been growing and bubbling under the surface, just waiting for someone to come along and let it out.

In 2016, someone came along and let it out.

The truth comes through, lies do not. trump is finished for good now. Even the biggest idiot understands a liar is not to be trusted.
Well if you honestly beleive a liar can’t be trusted how do you feel about Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back