Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

Yeah, ships sit in the ocean off shore no supplies on land and now service is being taken out. Yeah judges are all being threatened. It’s the only way to be xiden the criminal! Judicial will do nothing as a result
The supply chain problems have been developing over the past 10 years. To my knowledge the only judges that were threatened were threatened by trump. Who hasn't he threatened. All these things would indicate that trump is the criminal. Practically everybody in the world knows these facts, sorry to be you. Maybe you'd like to be behind bars with trump and hold his hand he spoiled a little bastard.

It only undermines the elections in the eyes of trump crazy people.

Hopefully they will stop voting. It's the best thing they can do for our nation.

Those of us who know the election was valid don't believe any of the garbage they spew. It doesn't undermine our faith in our elections.

Any person with more than one working brain cell can look at all the cases they brought to court, then look at the fact that they lost every single one of them and logically see that the claims are totally garbage.
Everything you said is correct, but trump has damaged the country immensely.

It only undermines the elections in the eyes of trump crazy people.

Hopefully they will stop voting. It's the best thing they can do for our nation.

Those of us who know the election was valid don't believe any of the garbage they spew. It doesn't undermine our faith in our elections.

Any person with more than one working brain cell can look at all the cases they brought to court, then look at the fact that they lost every single one of them and logically see that the claims are totally garbage.
Anyone that says people should stop voting is more of a threat to our Republic than those that think the election was stolen.

The election was never stolen and Trump throws this fit whenever he loses, so remember that.

As for lawsuits, well let’em keep on suing until they go broke because in the end they will lose every time because Biden won and there is no doubt in my mind…

Judge’s family was threatened my take. He was told throw it out or else. If the judges family was threatened at all, it would have been threatened by criminal trump to do the exact opposite. Thankfully trump's power is almost gone and once he's in prison even his last few foolish followers will give up on him and finally admit they were wrong all along.

Everything you said is correct, but trump has damaged the country immensely.

Yes in 6 short years trump has done a lot of damage.

Not just when he was president.

From the minute he came down that escalator stair in 2015 and started his campaign he has been doing a lot of damage to our nation.

The only questions are, how long are we going to put up with it and how long it will take to undo his damage.

Yes in 6 short years trump has done a lot of damage.

Not just when he was president.

From the minute he came down that escalator stair in 2015 and started his campaign he has been doing a lot of damage to our nation.

The only questions are, how long are we going to put up with it and how long it will take to undo his damage.
For all his crimes, I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail. That may well be an institution further criminally insane.

The supply chain problems have been developing over the past 10 years. To my knowledge the only judges that were threatened were threatened by trump. Who hasn't he threatened. All these things would indicate that trump is the criminal. Practically everybody in the world knows these facts, sorry to be you. Maybe you'd like to be behind bars with trump and hold his hand he spoiled a little bastard.
Yeah, yeah, nice projecting!!!! It started under Trump, you and elitist needed him gone. Impeachment immediately, continued through setting up pandemic shut down the country, intimidating judges to steal an election demofks knew they’d lose, stop supply chain, mandate to stop services all laid out! I figured it out!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, nice projecting!!!! It started under Trump, you and elitist needed him gone. Impeachment immediately, continued through setting up pandemic shut down the country, intimidating judges to steal an election demofks knew they’d lose, stop supply chain, mandate to stop services all laid out! I figured it out!!!!!
You are a psycho just like your Little tin god trump. Try to have a nice night, you gave me a real good laugh there.

This one is in Georgia.

It's thrown out of court for lack of standing because of lack evidence of fraud. After three ballot counts and multiple investigations there was no fraud found. There were no counterfeit ballots and no "pristine" ballots.

How many cases does this make? I know it's over 60.

How many of the cases has trump won? ZERO.

Another win for the good guys.

Any arrests yet?

And you have absolutely no evidence for that either.
Are you saying trump wasn’t impeached twice? Supplies aren’t waiting in the ocean, pilots didn’t vaccinate and were sent home to strand passengers, no fake pandemic, every judge threw out every fraud charge for lack of evidence? You’re psychotic

True.

But most voters are apolitical – they’re independent voters who pay little attention to politics until shortly before a given election.

And most are sick of politics, have contempt for politicians and our political leaders, and believe the political process is broken or pointless – often both.

The endless lies and rhetoric from the right about non-existent ‘fraud’ and ‘stolen’ elections further erodes confidence in our democratic institutions and alienates such voters from the political process, causing many to abandon political participation altogether – to the benefit of Republicans, facilitating Republican minority rule.

Are you saying trump wasn’t impeached twice? Supplies aren’t waiting in the ocean, pilots didn’t vaccinate and were sent home to strand passengers, no fake pandemic, every judge threw out every fraud charge for lack of evidence? You’re psychotic

You keep saying this s*** but nothing to back it up, you're a bad imitation of trump. Nobody believes him either.

You keep saying this s*** but nothing to back it up, you're a bad imitation of trump. Nobody believes him either.
You keep mentioning the supply chain problem. Remember a few years ago when the Suez canal got blocked and it stopped all these container ships from moving through it and they backed up and backed up. Well this problem started before then. That's a business problem. Presidents seldom get too involved with international business other than promoting it. But the bottom line in all of this, 1. The economic upheaval of the pandemic made things even worse. 2. Resulting in a shortage of workers 3. Compounding and already over stressed system. Plus the number of the shipping containers reached up astronomical number of 20 million, all these factors affected and already overstressed transportation system. Where do you want to bet Republicans aren't going to back the infrastructure bill that the Democrats are trying to push. Now you understand why these bills are necessary. For further info. Go to The Atlantic>p... Americans Have No Idea What The Supply Chain Really Is-the Atlantic Sept 1, 2021

No. I'm saying that you have absolutely no evidence that the judge's family was threatened.

It was pretty easy to understand. You're just retarded.
yeah because they stand on the corner and say, they threatened me!!!!! hahahaahahahahahaha. I can draw a conclusion based on behavior. I supposed you don't think jury tampering doesn't exist. Right?

You keep mentioning the supply chain problem. Remember a few years ago when the Suez canal got blocked and it stopped all these container ships from moving through it and they backed up and backed up. Well this problem started before then. That's a business problem. Presidents seldom get too involved with international business other than promoting it. But the bottom line in all of this, 1. The economic upheaval of the pandemic made things even worse. 2. Resulting in a shortage of workers 3. Compounding and already over stressed system. Plus the number of the shipping containers reached up astronomical number of 20 million, all these factors affected and already overstressed transportation system. Where do you want to bet Republicans aren't going to back the infrastructure bill that the Democrats are trying to push. Now you understand why these bills are necessary. For further info. Go to The Atlantic>p... Americans Have No Idea What The Supply Chain Really Is-the Atlantic Sept 1, 2021
that Suez canal incident was intentional. how it was stuck wasn't logical for moving through locks.

Forum List

Back