Bull Ring Anonymous1977: emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen's Town plan for Constitutional equality

Hi Anonymous and thank you for working this out in good faith.

What I mean is you have a problem with me. And since I am Asian you have a problem with me as an Asian.

My coworker laughed when he heard about this.
We figured you cannot believe that Asians like me would really go through all this trouble
to help Blacks to save Black history.

You can understand if Whites do it for some political gain.

But your mind just turns off and can't imagine an Asian women getting involved in this for real.

That's okay. You should have seen the face of Councilwoman Ada Edwards when I spoke out on the need for reparations for Civil Wrongs done to the community at taxpayer expense. She asked me how did I get involved in this issue? I explained that the historic and Civil Rights history, and maybe should have mentioned I came from Galveston that shares history with the Freed Slaves who came from there.

It didn't dawn on me until I was driving home, that she was asking the same thing your mind cannot comprehend.
What is an Asian woman doing working on an issue of Freed Slave history and reparations for Blacks?
It's like asking why I wasn't Black.

To you, the most you can understand is "I must be White"

You remind me of the college freshman who laughed whenever I spoke with my Texas accent.
He said his brain SAW an Asian girl, but heard this Texas accent coming out.
And his brain wasn't connecting the sound with the image.
He said I looked like a "badly dubbed Asian film" and he kept laughing in my face, and then apologizing.
His brain just couldn't make the connection and he was staring right at me. Laughing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OK, you WHITE (NOT ASIAN) LOSER LOLOLOLOLOL. You wanna play, let's play lolol.

YOUR race (the White race) is the only race who behaves like this:

tumblr_mzt20uIsv31sj3omto1_1280.jpg

May God soon remove your HATEFUL evil race from the planet, unless you reform.

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

After you, Anonymous.
You're the one who keeps hating ^ while claiming to follow the God of Abraham,
when clearly the two are in conflict:

20If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.21And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also.

What will it take to prove to you I am Asian as I have consistently said, and not lying?
Do I need to post a cell phone photo of me typing to this message?
I can't reveal anything on PM, but I could "hold up a sign" with the last time
and number of words in your last PM to me where you first asked me to stop.
That was the last PM we exchanged because we stopped.

Would that help? It is not healthy for you to have this delusion in your mind.

It will impede your judgment and continue to bias all things you look at
by failing to remove the fears or hate that are causing this projection, not just on me but everything
and everyone you look at through the same lens.

I am seeking to help you as a sister, as an Asian you have explained you have no problem with.
How can we resolve this issue between us, so we are not divided in our efforts to stop the same oppression?

After you, Anonymous.
You're the one who keeps hating ^ while claiming to follow the God of Abraham,
when clearly the two are in conflict:

20If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.21And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also.

What will it take to prove to you I am Asian as I have consistently said, and not lying?
Do I need to post a cell phone photo of me typing to this message?
I can't reveal anything on PM, but I could "hold up a sign" with the last time
and number of words in your last PM to me where you first asked me to stop.
That was the last PM we exchanged because we stopped.

Would that help? It is not healthy for you to have this delusion in your mind.

It will impede your judgment and continue to bias all things you look at
by failing to remove the fears or hate that are causing this projection, not just on me but everything
and everyone you look at through the same lens.

I am seeking to help you as a sister, as an Asian you have explained you have no problem with.
How can we resolve this issue between us, so we are not divided in our efforts to stop the same oppression?

unnamed.jpg

Emily Nghiem ASIAN A-S-I-A-N

If you zoom in, you can even see the superglue holding both earpieces on my eyeglasses. That my bf has begged me to throw away (because he's White and doesn't care where all the trash goes) but I insist on keeping and reusing them, taping and regluing them, until they completely fall apart. Because I'm ASIAN. A-S-I-A-N. Get it?

To everyone else on this thread, I scanned the WHITE (NOT ASIAN) RACIST emilynghiem's last post to me LOLOLOL.

This WHITE (NOT ASIAN) LOSER wants to discuss the God of Abraham, I see LOLOLOLOLOL.

If this LOSER had a life, she would know that Jesus in his lifetime discriminated against the members of some races (Matt. 15:21-28, Mark 7:24-30.)

This loser would know that it is IN CHRIST that race does not matter, but one may see from Matt. 15:21-28 & Mark 7:24-30 that OUTSIDE OF Christ, the race of some does matter.

May the God of Abraham, soon remove all Whites who do not reform, but continue to be evil White racists!

May God Bless you. Peace.
Anonymous1977

Anonymous1977 has taken it upon himself to trash me because I "smell White" and thus am associated in his mind with White bigotry against Blacks.

I have no idea where he got this, and ask him to explain.

I am Asian American, born of Vietnamese Buddhist parents in Galveston, Texas.

The Freed Slaves who built Freedmen's Town came out of the Galveston/Port Bolivar area
and the historic houses remind me of the neighborhoods I grew up in. Galveston has done
a better job of preserving the historic buildings from this same era, but Houston is run by developer interests.

My interest in Freedmen's Town first came up because the plans to restore the national historic district as a campus was based on campus plans from Rice University where I graduated. Since Rice shares a similar history with segregation out of the Civil Rights Era, this made sense that a solution would come from a partnership with education as the common principle to build upon.

Unfortunately these campus plans got smashed and censored by the City of Houston abusing public authority to evict the residents, tear down 2/3 of the national historic landmark the residents planned to renovate as a campus, and took advantage of denying the right of the residents "peaceably to assemble" to petition to defend their equal rights and interests under laws. There was no equal protection because political power was abused to scatter the residents so they could not fulfill their plans. They had no resources to meet after removing them from their community, and no legal defenses since no lawyer dared go after the City and developer interests.

This is all about politics.

But because of the fear and hostility associated with Black/White racism, people could not collaborate and help.

People like Anonymous1977 project hatred and anger at the WRONG PEOPLE
and this has further divided and destroyed the community.

I cannot repeat what Anon called me by PM.

But I challenge Anonymous1977 to admit that this was PROJECTION, because I am not European White and I am not trying to enslave or enable anyone under whatever system you are saying is White.

I am trying to use NATURAL LAWS to educate and liberate people from political enslavement and oppression. NATURAL LAWS are for all people, not just WHITE.

Yes, I WILL say that it is considered "white culture" to stand up for Constitutional principles, as I believe defend the natural rights of citizens in Freedmen's Town who I witnessed govt abused to violate their beliefs in preservation and rights to equal protection without discrimination by their beliefs and creed, and to violate their right to security, due process to defend their liberties, and peaceful assemble to petition for redress of grievances.

If this is considered a WHITE cultural standard to use the Constitution to defend these rights by law,
then yes, I am of that WHITE culture then.

So Anonymous1977
if you don't like me using Constitutional laws to represent laws of justice,
what do you propose to use.

Do you want to wait around for someone else to create new laws not associated with WHITES.

What is wrong with these laws that can be used by all people because
they are based on NATURAL LAWS of human nature.

Here are the laws that I propose all citizens learn in order to check, enforce and reform govt at will
to prevent abuses:
ethics-commission.net

Here are the plans for Freedmen's Town including the Veteran housing and campus plans of
BLACK leaders I support. I am just trying to volunteer to find them the right help to fulfill these plans.

Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

I agree with other posters it should focus on Black leadership
and not depend on any government that is outside the direct control and unity of the group.

What is so offensive that you would attack me
assuming I am some kind of White racist.

Where did you get that, or do you know you are projecting?

If you have better plans than these, let me know; otherwise,
Below is the invitation that Gladys House sent me for the next meeting on Saturday.
Youre vietnamese american?

Pics or.it didnt happen! ; )

View attachment 37768

If you zoom in, you can even see the superglue holding both earpieces on my eyeglasses. That my bf has begged me to throw away (because he's White and doesn't care where all the trash goes) but I insist on keeping and reusing them, taping and regluing them, until they completely fall apart. Because I'm ASIAN. A-S-I-A-N. Get it?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

LOLOLOLOL and if one can take pictures of Pluto from a satellite millions of miles from earth, who says, you WHITE jack-*ss, that one cannot make a fake picture? LOLOL

Get a life, you STINKing WHITE (not Asian) LOL.

We are BOTH of the HUMAN RACE.
Both equally responsible as our brothers' keepers.
Do you believe the God of Abraham made us all as equal children of God?

TDL.jpg

More proof that I am Asian. I am 48 but look 35.
End of argument.

If I ran for President, which adds 10 years to a person's face,
I wouldn't go down in history as the first Asian or Woman President.
But would be remembered as the first Asian in history to LOOK HER AGE.

View attachment 37768

LOLOLOLOLOL.

LOLOLOLOL and if one can take pictures of Pluto from a satellite millions of miles from earth, who says, you WHITE jack-*ss, that one cannot make a fake picture? LOLOL

Get a life, you STINKing WHITE (not Asian) LOL.

OK keep it up and you'll get this thread moved to the CONSPIRACY section.
Great!

View attachment 37769

End of argument.

Get a life, you STINKing WHITE (NOT ASIAN)!!! LOLOL

Anonymous1977 has taken it upon himself to trash me because I "smell White" and thus am associated in his mind with White bigotry against Blacks.

The Freed Slaves who built Freedmen's Town came out of the Galveston/Port Bolivar area
and the historic houses remind me of the neighborhoods I grew up in. Galveston has done
a better job of preserving the historic buildings from this same era, but Houston is run by developer interests.

My interest in Freedmen's Town first came up because the plans to restore the national historic district as a campus was based on campus plans from Rice University where I graduated. Since Rice shares a similar history with segregation out of the Civil Rights Era, this made sense that a solution would come from a partnership with education as the common principle to build upon.

Unfortunately these campus plans got smashed and censored by the City of Houston abusing public authority to evict the residents, tear down 2/3 of the national historic landmark the residents planned to renovate as a campus, and took advantage of denying the right of the residents "peaceably to assemble" to petition to defend their equal rights and interests under laws. There was no equal protection because political power was abused to scatter the residents so they could not fulfill their plans. They had no resources to meet after removing them from their community, and no legal defenses since no lawyer dared go after the City and developer interests.

But because of the fear and hostility associated with Black/White racism, people could not collaborate and help.

But I challenge Anonymous1977 to admit that this was PROJECTION, because I am not European White and I am not trying to enslave or enable anyone under whatever system you are saying is White.

I am trying to use NATURAL LAWS to educate and liberate people from political enslavement and oppression. NATURAL LAWS are for all people, not just WHITE.

Yes, I WILL say that it is considered "white culture" to stand up for Constitutional principles, as I believe defend the natural rights of citizens in Freedmen's Town who I witnessed govt abused to violate their beliefs in preservation and rights to equal protection without discrimination by their beliefs and creed, and to violate their right to security, due process to defend their liberties, and peaceful assemble to petition for redress of grievances.

If this is considered a WHITE cultural standard to use the Constitution to defend these rights by law,

So Anonymous1977

Do you want to wait around for someone else to create new laws not associated with WHITES.

Here are the laws that I propose all citizens learn in order to check, enforce and reform govt at will
to prevent abuses:
ethics-commission.net

Here are the plans for Freedmen's Town including the Veteran housing and campus plans of
BLACK leaders I support. I am just trying to volunteer to find them the right help to fulfill these plans.

and not depend on any government that is outside the direct control and unity of the group.

Below is the invitation that Gladys House sent me for the next meeting on Saturday.

Yes, my parents are Vietnamese.
All the kids in the family were born in America.
Most of us in Texas, but my oldest brother was born in Boston where my dad was at the medical school there.

Apparently poor Anonymous has never run into an American born Asian
who actually believed that laws could be enforced by teaching people the Constitution.

This is a running joke, and I have used it in my poetry and songs, because
people find it rather comic. An Asian girl rapping the Bill of Rights to Suzanne Vega?
http://houstonprogressive.net/mp3/Civil Rap demo.mp3
http://houstonprogressive.net/mp3/Unconstitutional demo.mp3
^ I sang this at an Anti-Klan rally in Tomball. Must be some kind of "White Racist Apologist?"
http://www.houstonprogressive.net

When I tried to present a serious workshop to youth in my neighborhood (African American, but don't tell Anonymous
because he thinks I am lying about all this) on Civil Rights and where the laws started with the Bill of Rights, and when they got enforced with States by the Fourteenth Amendment and then with public institutions through the Civil Rights Act,
they were laughing at me. Covering their faces with their handouts.

Trying to be polite, but this crazy Asian lady trying to teach Constitutional blah blah blah was just too laughable.
One of my students just about choked on himself laughing. I thought I would have to do CPR if he collapsed.

My coworkers were laughing at my attempts to put this to rock tracks, again, TRYING to be polite.
http://www.houstonprogressive.net/mp3/RWsample.mp3

So this has to be some kind of joke God was playing on me to stick me into the midst of all this mess.
People can't get over their White/Black race issues, so God just threw an Asian chick in there to stir it up.

[Crowd chants] NO JUSTICE!
NO PEACE!
NO JUSTICE!
NO PEACE! NO DUH!

Back in 1995, I was volunteering time
In a Black historic church community
Defending local plans
To build a campus on the land*
To break the cycle of crime and poverty
[*APV Campus Plan]

But the City caved to pressure
From downtown redevelopers
Destroying landmarks on the site
Hijacking public funds
Packing bigger corporate guns
To evict the residents too poor to fight!

Cuz there ain't no rights for the victims
Of lawyers who lie and cheat
When you can't afford
To appeal in Court
While they're committing perjury
They sacrificed
Our Bill of Rights
Due process and consent
And so there ain't no rights for the victims
Of fraud within the government

Ten years later, met a neighbor
Who's exposing sweatshop labor
While he teaches civil rights and history
He fought to stop his school
From signing contracts that abuse
Foreign workers sold to slavery overseas.

When they tried to kick him out
And put his doctorate in doubt,
He sued to complete his PhD.
They wouldn't give his grades
Though his tuition had been paid,
The rising cost of exercising his "free speech"

He said, there ain't no rights for the workers
Exploited by unfair trade
They don't have a choice
We're their only voice
As consumers for a living wage
We've got to fight
For equal rights
Cuz freedom's never free
Or else there won't be rights for the workers
Under corporate slavery

[Crowd chants] No Justice!
No Peace! (No Peace!)
No Justice! No Peace!
No Justice! No Joke!

Putting two and two together
I said, can't we find a better way
To take these civil wrongs and make them right?
Can we expand our campus plans
And demand a second chance
To restore democracy that was denied*
[*Democracy Denied by Lenwood Johnson]

Turning factories into schools
We could end global abuse
With safer jobs and housing on the site
No workers would be sold
If they're legally enrolled
On a campus to protect their equal rights

Can we fight for the rights of the workers
Quit buying into slavery
Give the kids a place
Where they can learn and play
Instead of living in a factory
Replace sweatshops
With student jobs
Turn prisons into schools
Can we stand for the rights of the workers
Against corporate abuse

Can't we fight for the rights of the workers
They don't have a choice
We're their only voice
Without fair trade
How can we save
Our own economy
Unless we fight for the rights of the workers
And stop global slavery

music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs

View attachment 37769

End of argument.

Bless you Anonymous You just gave me a BRILLIANT idea.
If you won't take me up on the 10 million bet that I am an Asian female,
how about we contact the CATFISH reality show?

And YOU complain that I am some fake who isn't who I say I am?
And we can expose this whole Freedmen's Town issue online and on TV and go viral with it.

Catfish The TV Show Series Season 3 Season 2 Episodes MTV

catfish [kat-fish] verb: To pretend to be someone you're not online by posting false information, such as someone else's pictures, on social media sites usually with the intention of getting someone to fall in love with you.

All I want is to resolve the issues in Freedmen's Town, and organize national help to build that campus for training Vets and minority leaders in govt reform and financial and property/city management BEFORE candidates run for office.

If we can make that 10 million dollar bet, that should raise enough money to save this project.

Do you want to make a bet? And announce it to the catfish team to prove to you that I am who I am?
And 10 million dollars says I am, and you would have to go public asking help to raise that much
money toward saving Freedmen's Town as a independent city and campus district to reform govt.

TO: Office of Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator

RE: Development plans for Restoring the National Historic District of Freedmen’s Town as a

model campus for business training, Constitutional corrections, and educational outreach

(and pilot program for political leaders, candidates and interns to gain experience in economic and government reform by implementing sustainable solutions to be replicated nationwide)

CC: Gladys House, CDC of Freedmen’s Town

Author of Vet Housing and Health Care Business Plan

Catherine Roberts, Yates Museum

Archaeology and technological methods for preserving landmark Brick Streets

Lenwood Johnson, Free Man’s Neighborhood Association

Co-Author, APV Community Campus Concepts under HOPE VI Federal Legislation

Darrell Patterson, Fourth Ward Health and Educational Center for Youth

Fourth Ward Youth Plans for Economic Development, Youth Bank, and Preservation

Sally Wickers, M.Ed, Coalition of Pastoral Leaders and educational development

FROM: Emily Nghiem, National Freedmen’s Town District, LLC, Fund for microloans toward restitution

To the Office of Senator Ted Cruz:

Thank you for taking the time to meet in the National Historic District of Freedmen’s Town, regarding the political history and future of this district, and the cost-effective solutions developed by the local residents and business leaders here which can impact the entire nation and economy.

Given the long record of destruction of the national history in Freedmen’s Town, largely by abuse of public authority and resources, this historic church community is asking for teamwork among government and citizens nationwide to support business plans to generate sustainable jobs and revenue, for education and training in restoration as restitution to taxpayers for past damages.

Community leaders of local programs serving the residents, as listed above, have suffered and witnessed an ongoing pattern of unlawful exclusion from equal representation, due process and protection of interests by political bullying and collusion, where the acts of malfeasance border on racketeering between corporate interests and government and party leaders under their influence.

Some of these wrongs, which cost the loss of national history at taxpayer expense, include:

A. The misappropriation of $3.4 million given to a defunct nonprofit, found to have a conflict of interest with the City Mayor, that destroyed historic houses instead of providing affordable homes; where refunding half this amount to taxpayers would save the last historic block of housing for VALID nonprofits to preserve for Vet Housing and training in financial independence.

B. The contested sale and demolition of the historic County Hospital, where the land was first sold to a private developer, at a loss to taxpayers, and later flipped to the Federal Reserve at a profit.

An estimated $8-10 million profit was made by a private developer, demolishing a historic building by bypassing federal restrictions on government, while there are “no funds” to pay for parks and land the community groups asked to save instead of selling to outside developers.

C. $15 million paid by the Federal Reserve in advance taxes, which the previous Mayor had originally planned to use for historic preservation of a land trust, was spent on infrastructure preparing the sale of land to private developers, that will destroy preservation plans for a community campus, sustainable jobs and revenue for restoring the remaining historic churches.

Congresswomen Sheila Jackson Lee co-signed the attached agreement with HUD and community leader Lenwood Johnson, endorsing the Community Campus plans, passed under HOPE VI legislation to restore the loss of equal democratic representation of residents and tenants in public housing and the surrounding historic district (both nationally registered sites).

APV public housing, and resident plans to convert to a sustainable campus, represent a historic fight for political equality, which began over 100 years ago when Freedmen’s Town was founded by Emancipated Slaves who built their own churches, businesses and streets before they were citizens. Later, government authority was abused to seize land by eminent domain to build a segregated public housing using, intended for Military families but used politically to exclude Blacks until the Civil Rights Act was passed that ended segregation. Though the Campus Plans were passed under federal legislation to restore democratic representation to residents, these efforts were censored again by evicting residents and demolishing most of the buildings, which blocked the plans from being implemented. After it took 15 more years for the community to recover from those damages, and unite around saving the last historic shotgun rowhouses on Victor Street, the City of Houston started moving the houses off site, destroying the history and community plans for housing Vets while teaching them financial management.

In order to address these Civil Wrongs, which have denied equal Constitutional rights of assembly, petition, due process, representation and protection of interests to law-abiding citizens, the community residents and nonprofit volunteers, once again seek help to enforce and fulfill contractual agreements with government by implementing the Community Campus plans to restore the entire Freedmen’s Town district. Freedmen’s Town can serve as a national model for investing resources into restitution to taxpayers for corporate abuse of government, by building a campus for sustainable jobs and education under President Obama’s Executive Order for Excellence in African American Education, the White House initiatives for housing and jobs for Veterans, and a possible alternative to ACA by creating programs for funding and managing medical education and services directly instead of going through insurance companies.

For each incident of abuse of government authority and resources to destroy national history, instead of investing in sustainable economic development, and to deny due process and democratic inclusion of community residents and interests in preserving Freedmen’s Town, we ask for restitution to be assessed and re-invested in the various sites and programs that each community group is focused on as part of the campus plan for restoring the historic district.

Where the government may not have capacity to repair damages incurred at taxpayer expense, we invite citizens and investors to exercise the option of lending to government by investing microloans, through a system similar to the Federal Reserve, holding the property and programs developed as collateral against the loans. Should the government and/or wrongdoers responsible for illicit profits, at the cost of taxpayers and national history, fail to pay back the loans against debts and damages incurred, we ask that community investors who finance the restitution share ownership in the proposed campus plans for Freedmen’s Town to end further political enslavement. To prevent political division over past wrongdoing and neglect from further destroying national history, we ask Senator Ted Cruz and all parties, including major and third-party, to unite all leaders and candidates in teams to develop and implement sustainable business plans for restoring Freedmen’s Town as a national model, and to finance this project as a campaign to demonstrate leadership skills and proposed solutions for government reforms.

So Anonymous1977

to prevent abuses:
ethics-commission.net

Yes, my parents are Vietnamese.
All the kids in the family were born in America.
Most of us in Texas, but my oldest brother was born in Boston where my dad was at the medical school there.

Apparently poor Anonymous has never run into an American born Asian
who actually believed that laws could be enforced by teaching people the Constitution.

This is a running joke, and I have used it in my poetry and songs, because
people find it rather comic. An Asian girl rapping the Bill of Rights to Suzanne Vega?
http://houstonprogressive.net/mp3/Civil Rap demo.mp3
http://houstonprogressive.net/mp3/Unconstitutional demo.mp3
^ I sang this at an Anti-Klan rally in Tomball. Must be some kind of "White Racist Apologist?"
http://www.houstonprogressive.net

When I tried to present a serious workshop to youth in my neighborhood (African American, but don't tell Anonymous
because he thinks I am lying about all this) on Civil Rights and where the laws started with the Bill of Rights, and when they got enforced with States by the Fourteenth Amendment and then with public institutions through the Civil Rights Act,
they were laughing at me. Covering their faces with their handouts.

Trying to be polite, but this crazy Asian lady trying to teach Constitutional blah blah blah was just too laughable.
One of my students just about choked on himself laughing. I thought I would have to do CPR if he collapsed.

My coworkers were laughing at my attempts to put this to rock tracks, again, TRYING to be polite.
http://www.houstonprogressive.net/mp3/RWsample.mp3

So this has to be some kind of joke God was playing on me to stick me into the midst of all this mess.
People can't get over their White/Black race issues, so God just threw an Asian chick in there to stir it up.

[Crowd chants] NO JUSTICE!
NO PEACE!
NO JUSTICE!
NO PEACE! NO DUH!

Back in 1995, I was volunteering time
In a Black historic church community
Defending local plans
To build a campus on the land*
To break the cycle of crime and poverty
[*APV Campus Plan]

But the City caved to pressure
From downtown redevelopers
Destroying landmarks on the site
Hijacking public funds
Packing bigger corporate guns
To evict the residents too poor to fight!

Cuz there ain't no rights for the victims
Of lawyers who lie and cheat
When you can't afford
To appeal in Court
While they're committing perjury
They sacrificed
Our Bill of Rights
Due process and consent
And so there ain't no rights for the victims
Of fraud within the government

Ten years later, met a neighbor
Who's exposing sweatshop labor
While he teaches civil rights and history
He fought to stop his school
From signing contracts that abuse
Foreign workers sold to slavery overseas.

When they tried to kick him out
And put his doctorate in doubt,
He sued to complete his PhD.
They wouldn't give his grades
Though his tuition had been paid,
The rising cost of exercising his "free speech"

He said, there ain't no rights for the workers
They don't have a choice
We're their only voice
We've got to fight
For equal rights
Cuz freedom's never free
Or else there won't be rights for the workers
Under corporate slavery

[Crowd chants] No Justice!
No Peace! (No Peace!)
No Justice! No Peace!
No Justice! No Joke!

Putting two and two together
I said, can't we find a better way
To take these civil wrongs and make them right?
Can we expand our campus plans
And demand a second chance
To restore democracy that was denied*
[*Democracy Denied by Lenwood Johnson]

Turning factories into schools
We could end global abuse
With safer jobs and housing on the site
No workers would be sold
If they're legally enrolled
On a campus to protect their equal rights

Can we fight for the rights of the workers
Quit buying into slavery
Give the kids a place
Where they can learn and play
Instead of living in a factory
Replace sweatshops
With student jobs
Turn prisons into schools
Can we stand for the rights of the workers
Against corporate abuse

Can't we fight for the rights of the workers
They don't have a choice
We're their only voice
Without fair trade
How can we save
Our own economy
Unless we fight for the rights of the workers
And stop global slavery

music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs
Lol you are no g.t. with the tunes..but its cool you try anyhoo.

I respect that

Took me ages to be as dope as i am

Bless you Anonymous You just gave me a BRILLIANT idea.
If you won't take me up on the 10 million bet that I am an Asian female,
how about we contact the CATFISH reality show?

And YOU complain that I am some fake who isn't who I say I am?
And we can expose this whole Freedmen's Town issue online and on TV and go viral with it.

Catfish The TV Show Series Season 3 Season 2 Episodes MTV

catfish [kat-fish] verb: To pretend to be someone you're not online by posting false information, such as someone else's pictures, on social media sites usually with the intention of getting someone to fall in love with you.

All I want is to resolve the issues in Freedmen's Town, and organize national help to build that campus for training Vets and minority leaders in govt reform and financial and property/city management BEFORE candidates run for office.

If we can make that 10 million dollar bet, that should raise enough money to save this project.

Do you want to make a bet? And announce it to the catfish team to prove to you that I am who I am?
And 10 million dollars says I am, and you would have to go public asking help to raise that much
money toward saving Freedmen's Town as a independent city and campus district to reform govt.

Dude anonymous.

Emily is a harmless lil angel.

Having beef with her is like your life has to really have hit rock.bottom.

Get well soon homey.

To everyone else on this thread, I scanned the WHITE (NOT ASIAN) RACIST emilynghiem's last post to me LOLOLOL.

This WHITE (NOT ASIAN) LOSER wants to discuss the God of Abraham, I see LOLOLOLOLOL.

If this LOSER had a life, she would know that Jesus in his lifetime discriminated against the members of some races (Matt. 15:21-28, Mark 7:24-30.)

This loser would know that it is IN CHRIST that race does not matter, but one may see from Matt. 15:21-28 & Mark 7:24-30 that OUTSIDE OF Christ, the race of some does matter.

May the God of Abraham, soon remove all Whites who do not reform, but continue to be evil White racists!

May God Bless you. Peace.
Anonymous1977

Interesting Anonymous
Thanks for posting this example of Christian rebuke.

You picked the passage from the Bible that I use as an example
to show the ONE person who corrected Lord Jesus was a WOMAN.

What "God of Abraham" is telling you to address me this way
assuming falsely that I'm some "White Racist" when I am Asian?

If you believe in God, are you following God or
your own fear-based selfish desire for projection?

LOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back