Anonymous Begins Publishing Identities of KKK Politicians and Cops - Counter Current News

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
God blesses America

This is wonderful news. Let's see if we can identify their parties.

Anonymous Begins Publishing Identities of KKK Politicians and Cops - Counter Current News

Just days ago, Anonymous promised that by the middle of November, there would be 1,000 members of the KKK unmasked as part of #OpKKK.

Anonymous made this pledge after coming into possession of the private information through a Twitter account that was hacked.

vvv Those who are worried. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Awesome. Lets hope their run of being "full of shit" has come to an end.

• Banned
Awesome. Lets hope their run of being "full of shit" has come to an end.
I am fully expecting the far and alt right who participate in that KKK stuff to be

Preview

watch one of the most prolific kluckers immediately post after this

vvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited:
Jake, if you were half as smart as you thought you were, you would still be a complete dumbass.

I can explain. I honestly had no idea what they were about when I joined. After a dozen meetings I was like, "I think these guys are a tad racist."

Good. if the info is solid crucify the crazy bastards

They shouldn't be holding positions of any sort of authority. not managing a business, not a political office and certainly not running around with a badge and a gun.....

I can explain. I honestly had no idea what they were about when I joined. After a dozen meetings I was like, "I think these guys are a tad racist."
"But I really liked they ironed and pressed their robes and hoods."

God blesses America

Just days ago, Anonymous promised that by the middle of November, there would be 1,000 members of the KKK unmasked as part of #OpKKK.

Anonymous made this pledge after coming into possession of the private information through a Twitter account that was hacked.

Most of them are probably undercover FBI agents. The Feds thoroughly infiltrated the KKK a long time ago.

Fact: Contrary to popular misconception, the parties never "switched" on racism. The Democrats just switched from overt racism to a subversive strategy of getting blacks as dependent as possible on government to secure their votes. At the same time, they began a cynical smear campaign to label anyone who opposes their devious strategy as greedy racists.

Following the epic civil rights struggles of the 1960s, the South began a major demographic shift from Democratic to Republican dominance. Many believe that this shift was motivated by racism. While it is certainly true that many Southern racists abandoned the Democratic Party over its new support for racial equality and integration, the notion that they would flock to the Republican Party -- which was a century ahead of the Democrats on those issues -- makes no sense whatsoever.

Yet virtually every liberal, when pressed on the matter, will inevitably claim that the parties "switched," and most racist Democrats became Republicans! In their minds, this historical ju jitsu maneuver apparently transfers all the past sins of the Democrats (slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws, etc.) onto the Republicans and all the past virtues of the Republicans (e.g., ending slavery) onto the Democrats! That's quite a feat!

It is true that Barry Goldwater's opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 probably attracted some racist Democrats to the Republican Party. However, Goldwater was not a racist -- at least not an overt racist like so many Southern Democrats of the time, such as George Wallace and Bull Connor. He publicly professed racial equality, and his opposition to the 1964 Act was based on principled grounds of states rights. In any case, his libertarian views were out of step with the mainstream, and he lost the 1964 Presidential election to LBJ in a landslide.

But Goldwater's opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act provided liberals an opening to tar the Republican Party as racist, and they have tenaciously repeated that label so often over the years that it is now the conventional wisdom among liberals. But it is really nothing more than an unsubstantiated myth -- a convenient political lie. If the Republican Party was any more racist than the Democratic Party even in 1964, why did a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats in both houses of Congress vote for the 1964 Civil Rights Act? The idea that Goldwater's vote on the 1964 Civil Rights Act trumps a century of history of the Republican Party is ridiculous, to say the least.

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

Tresha is very inaccurate. White racism moved into the GOP and minority racism blossomed in the Dems are the facts of the matter.

Obama's presidency allowed the racists from left and right to step forward.

God blesses America

maybe they should have done that BEFORE the election.

just saying.

God blesses America

Good.

I hope Trump orders his new AG to keep tabs on these scumbags.

Forum List

Back