CDZ Anonymous: Are they terrorists?

tinynascarfan

Mar 3, 2016
So is the group known as anonymous a terrorist group, or just a group of activists?

To me, they are just a bunch of bullies, who were probably bullied in school and developed a taste for it.

The last thing they want is to meet someone face to face, they prefer to do their business behind a mask, much like a thief, or criminal.

Are they actual terrorists? They want other people to be scared of them, so I would have to say yes. That's what terrorists want more than anything else, they think it helps make others easier to control.

They aint met many real Americans yet, have they?

What ah, "terrorism" have they ever committed?

You do understand what "terrorism" means, do you not?

So is the group known as anonymous a terrorist group, or just a group of activists?

To me, they are just a bunch of bullies, who were probably bullied in school and developed a taste for it.

The last thing they want is to meet someone face to face, they prefer to do their business behind a mask, much like a thief, or criminal.

Are they actual terrorists? They want other people to be scared of them, so I would have to say yes. That's what terrorists want more than anything else, they think it helps make others easier to control.

They're criminals as far as I'm concerned whether it is legal to hack sites or not.

Sure. Cyber terrorists, in service to... chaos? Anarchy? Their innate sense of right and wrong? Who knows? Cyber terrorism rules! Long live Stuxnet! As long as it's used against the right people. And who can say who the right people are? A bunch of basement dwellers wearing Guy Fawkes masks?

The laced connotation of the many words referred to on this topic and thread are not at all conducive to a debate, since by the standard definition of its center focal point (anonimity) there is no one to interact with on whatever position might be taken. It's basically 21st century operational system refragmentation spam. Stuff gets stuck for being inappropriately meddled with and it has to be ejected one way or another. It's a non retrievable, singularly directed way consequence of malfunction, usually proceded from purposefully driven transgression of regulations. Very rarely the "anonymous" situation mentioned in this thread, tinyscarf, may be proceeded also from indirect transgression with the attempt towards regulation reform. In any case, if any media is noticing about it is because the situation has already been resolved and needs no further attention as whatever was stuck was actually released to be contained within that media.

The laced connotation of the many words referred to on this topic and thread are not at all conducive to a debate, since by the standard definition of its center focal point (anonimity) there is no one to interact with on whatever position might be taken. It's basically 21st century operational system refragmentation spam. Stuff gets stuck for being inappropriately meddled with and it has to be ejected one way or another. It's a non retrievable, singularly directed way consequence of malfunction, usually proceded from purposefully driven transgression of regulations. Very rarely the "anonymous" situation mentioned in this thread, tinyscarf, may be proceeded also from indirect transgression with the attempt towards regulation reform. In any case, if any media is noticing about it is because the situation has already been resolved and needs no further attention as whatever was stuck was actually released to be contained within that media.
Glad you could stop by and shoot the breeze with the boys and girls.

No, the group known as Anonymous is not a terrorist group.

Red:
That is, of course, based on your recollection of your days in school with a large quantity of the group's members and continued association with them. or perhaps on so many Anonymous members' personal attestations to that being the case Right?

Blue:
That makes sense seeing as so many other folks use an accurate and recent photo of themselves when they post on the Internet, especially in political forums. And naturally, news outlets never get and use information provided by unnamed sources. Oh, and let's not forget all those thieves and criminals who make large anonymous donations to various charitable causes, schools, colleges and universities.

Green:
...Because, of course, using intimidation and fear to make one's points and get one's way are tactics that only terrorists use.
Though I'm not keen on Trump, I wouldn't call him a terrorist. Similarly, Anonymous and its members are not terrorists.

Furthermore, Anonymous is no friend of ISIS, the best known and most often discussed terrorist organization on the planet at the moment.

Purple:
I don't know. What evidence have you that supports you having a credible and cogent view on whether they (most of them) have or have not?

I am pretty sure that when you see someone wearing an anonymous mask then read anarchist.

Glad you could stop by and shoot the breeze with the boys and girls.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who finds extreme use of the "sneaky" passive voice, combined with indeterminate actors ("it" as the subject, performer of the action, rather than a specifically identifiable person, place or thing) and ambiguous and/or vague terms/phrases, comical to the point of being outright absurd.

Forum List

Back