Ann??? What About Michelle?????

Last comment on this thread.

Last week when I went back and forth with "someone" and I was proven to be incorrect, I posted for all to see, that I was wrong. Plus he (G.T.) had the gall to ask if I knew what hearsay was.

That's the difference between those that lean right and the left.

Just like Biden, they never admit being wrong... or apologize for their stupidity. They double-down on dumb and lie somemore.

That's all...I'm done.

What the fuck do you want me to say? She considered it cheating, herself ---> and so did he, and he begged her not to do it.

She ditched him while he was away, and picked up another dude instead.

I think he's a chump for forgiving that. You can disagree, perhaps we grew up different.

Who gives a shit, really though? REALLY though?

How about saying that you're wrong? We know what an affair means, apparently you don't. It was NOT an "affair".

Last week when I went back and forth with "someone" and I was proven to be incorrect, I posted for all to see, that I was wrong. Plus he (G.T.) had the gall to ask if I knew what hearsay was.

Just like Biden, they never admit being wrong... or apologize for their stupidity. They double-down on dumb and lie somemore.

That's all...I'm done.

What the fuck do you want me to say? She considered it cheating, herself ---> and so did he, and he begged her not to do it.

I think he's a chump for forgiving that. You can disagree, perhaps we grew up different.

How about saying that you're wrong? We know what an affair means, apparently you don't. It was NOT an "affair".

I said what HE AND SHE framed it as - sorry that's so hard for you to understand...

That's all...I'm done.

And by the way, I call BIRTHERS birthers.

Sorry that that hurts your sensibilities, maybe you should be palling around with more intelligent human creatures than people who believe phony conspiracy theories off of the internets.

I said what HE AND SHE framed it as - sorry that's so hard for you to understand...

It wasn't how you framed it or tried to imply! And initially you didn't even give a source for saying it. Keep it in context. Still can't bring yourself to say your wrong?

Fine with me. You reap what you sow.

It wasn't how you framed it or tried to imply! And initially you didn't even give a source for saying it. Keep it in context. Still can't bring yourself to say your wrong?

I honestly could give two pulls what you think, bro. True story. I read your little partisan quips about how Obama banned youtube videos that are still actually there, and I giggle at your mental wherewithall. That is all - then I sip my water and bust ass making money. cha-chinggg$$

I honestly could give two pulls what you think, bro. True story. I read your little partisan quips about how Obama banned youtube videos that are still actually there, and I giggle at your mental wherewithall. That is all - then I sip my water and bust ass making money. cha-chinggg$$

Ad hominem. Nothing to do with this thread. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Cheated on her man when he went to France. He still took her back. I know some people/couples like that. Never stop cheating.

Always enlightening when a post, inadvertently, reveals the low nature of himself and those with whom he associates.

That would be you. Low.

'Cheated' implies a sexual dalliance by a married woman, and, of course, this is your attempt to smear Mrs. Romney as such.

Worse, even, than the suggestion by Obama's minions that Mitt killed a workers wife.

Disgusting…to accuse of an 'affair,' as an attempt to reduce the conversation and an opponent to lowest common denominator, a level at which you are no doubt at home.
Sexually aberrant as your relationships have, no doubt, revolved around said behavior....it is often said 'we can only judge others by ourselves.'

And consistent with the quote from Ms. Obama in post #2, one of those 'everybody does it' characterizations.

No, everybody doesn't do it.
Unless you are stating that everybody of your acquaintance does it.

And, as proof, you have the nerve to provide a quote that suggests Ann Romney 'dated' someone....

Dated being a synonym for 'cheated' in your colloquy.
Contemptible.

So very glad that you represent the Left side of the aisle.

Cheated on her man when he went to France. He still took her back. I know some people/couples like that. Never stop cheating.

Always enlightening when a post, inadvertently, reveals the low nature of himself and those with whom he associates.

That would be you. Low.

'Cheated' implies a sexual dalliance by a married woman, and, of course, this is your attempt to smear Mrs. Romney as such.

Worse, even, than the suggestion by Obama's minions that Mitt killed a workers wife.

Disgusting…to accuse of an 'affair,' as an attempt to reduce the conversation and an opponent to lowest common denominator, a level at which you are no doubt at home.
Sexually aberrant as your relationships have, no doubt, revolved around said behavior....it is often said 'we can only judge others by ourselves.'

And consistent with the quote from Ms. Obama in post #2, one of those 'everybody does it' characterizations.

And, as proof, you have the nerve to provide a quote that suggests Ann Romney 'dated' someone....

Contemptible.

when your self inflated ego speaks -

These are all of the fucks I give:

That would be you. Low.

Contemptible.

I'll consider this an admission of what I wrote.

Dismissed.

zomg-youve-won-internet.gif

What a whining piece of drivel the OP is. I'm cool with no personal attacks on the wives of candidates. I think Ann Romney, which not completely in touch with the average American woman, seems like a wonderful wife and mother. But to bitch and moan about how mean people are being to Ann while simultaneously bashing Michelle Obama (and especially in light of the really despicable attacks on her for the last 4 years)...I mean, really? Give me a fucking break.

really? the right puts down Michelle a hell of alot more than what libs was said about Ann

Because we like people who like our country. Not people who are only proud when they get to the pinnacle of their husband's profession and then treat it like they have the big head and everyone should do what they say, especially when Moochelle doesnt even eat the way she tells others too.

That would be you. Low.

Contemptible.

You are a lying idiot. Shut up and go away, libtard.

That would be you. Low.

Contemptible.

make me keyboard tough guy.

...but LEAVE ANN THE HECK ALONE!

No.

So typical of the rw's to lie about our First Lady while demanding the truth NOT be told about Ann Romney.

You fools want us to ignore the lies and distortions and corruption from their husbands and now you want us to ignore similar from the two wives? (Or is it only Mrs Mitt you think should be immune and untouchable?)

The differences between the First Lady and Mrs Mitt are impossible to ignore - one born to much money and privilege that she never wanted for anything, never worked for anything. (In case you didn't know, she's wealthier than mitt) The other, worked her way through college and a successful career. Nothing rw's hate more than Michelle Obama being a self-made and very successful woman while Ann Romney really hasn't done much of anything.

Its okay with me that Ann Romney doesn't actually DO anything. What's wrong is the frantic attempts by the rw's to try to make her look human.

Last nights speech was severely lacking in humanity. Not even ONE personal anecdote.

Actually, it was kinda refreshing after all the jackasses trying to out do each other's "born in a log cabin" baloney. Why are some of these jerks so ashamed of coming from money? Why are they trying so hard to hide that from us? Hmmm?

make me keyboard tough guy.
Difference between you and me, you open mouth, take obamaturd out of, and lie. Typical libtard liar.

That's some pretty horrendous sentence structure.

Beyond that, no the difference between me and you is that you're a douchebag who douches around messageboards being a douche daily, ignorant and pompous, gleefully pretending you're teh smawt and everyone who disagrees with you is not only dumb, but evil.

What's wrong with that? It *is evil, in and of itself. It's narcissistic and you might very well be a sociopath.

Me?

Just bored. :lol:

Forum List

Back