Ann Coulter's Findings on Immigration in the United States.

Ann Coulter's Findings on Immigration in the United States.

Well, it can no longer be claimed that Democrats aren't trying to get as many illegals as possible in the country so as to change our culture and increase their electability via importing poverty. These findings are, however, very disturbing indeed. They show the true damage done via our modern immigration policy.

..............................................................................................................................................................................
Ann Coulter - May 27 2015 - RAMOS CAN STAY BUT MATT LAUER HAS TO GO
-- Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act was expressly designed to change the demographics of our country to be poorer and more inclined to vote Democratic.

-- It worked! Post-1970 immigrants vote 8-2 for the Democrats.

-- Citing this dramatic shift in the Democratic Party's fortunes, Democratic consultant Patrick Reddy called the 1965 Immigration Act "the Kennedy family's greatest gift to the Democratic Party."

-- Immigrants admitted before 1970 made more money, bought more houses and were more educated than Americans. The post-Kennedy immigrants are astronomically less-educated, poorer and more likely to be on welfare than the native population.

-- With no welfare state to support them, about a third of pre-1965 Act immigrants returned to the places they came from. British and Jewish immigrants were the least likely to go home -- less than 10 percent did.

-- Although America is admitting more immigrants, they are coming from fewer countries than they did before 1970. On liberals' own terms, the country is becoming less "diverse," but a lot poorer and a lot more Latin.

-- America has already taken in one-fourth of Mexico's entire population.

-- In 1970, there were almost no Nigerian immigrants in the United States. Our country is now home to more Nigerians than any country in the world except Nigeria.

-- America takes more immigrants from Nigeria than from England.

-- The government refuses to tell us how many prisoners in the United States are immigrants. That information is not available anywhere. But the ancillary facts suggest that the number is astronomical.

-- There are more foreign inmates in New York state prisons from Mexico than from the entire continent of Europe.

-- Hispanics are less likely to be in the military than either whites or blacks, and a majority of Hispanic troops are women. On the other hand, Hispanics are overrepresented in U.S. Prisons.

-- In Denmark, actual Danes come in tenth in criminals' nationality, after Moroccans, Lebanese, Yugoslavians, Somalis, Iranians, Pakistanis, Turks, Iraqis and Vietnamese.

-- At least 15 percent of all births in Peru and Argentina are to girls between the ages of 10 and 15. In the U.S., only 2 percent of births are to girls that young, and those are mostly Hispanics, who are seven times more likely to give birth at that age than white girls are.

-- Sex with girls as young as 12 years old is legal in 31 of the 32 states of Mexico.

-- In all of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Israel combined, there have been eight reported births to girls aged 10 or younger. Seven of the eight were impregnated by immigrants.

-- In some areas of America, law enforcement authorities have given up on prosecuting statutory rape cases against Mexican men in their 30s who impregnate 12- and 13-year-old girls, after repeatedly encountering parents who view their little girls' pregnancies as a "blessing."

-- The same North Carolina newspapers that gave flood-the-zone coverage to a rape that never happened at a Duke lacrosse party completely ignore real rapes happening right under their noses, being committed against children by immigrants providing cheap labor to the state's farming and meat-packing industries.

-- Since 2004, Mexicans have beheaded at least a half-dozen people in the United States.

-- Mexican drug cartels -- not ISIS -- pioneered the practice of posting videotaped beheadings online.

-- An alleged "ISIS" beheading video making the rounds in 2014 was actually a Mexican beheading video from 2010.

-- Post-1970 immigrants have re-introduced slavery to America. Indian immigrant Lakireddy Bali Reddy, for example, used the H1-B visa program, allegedly for "high-tech workers," to bring in 12-year-old girls he had bought from their parents for sex.

-- The above story was missed by the San Francisco Chronicle. It was broken by a high school journalism class.

-- The ACLU took Reddy's side.

-- We're still letting in Hmong immigrants as a reward for their help with the ill-fated Vietnam War, which ended 40 years ago.

-- Between 2000 and 2005, nearly 100 Hmong men were charged with rape or forced prostitution of girls in Minneapolis-St Paul, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. The vast majority of the victims were 15 years old or younger. A quarter of the victims were not Hmong.

-- Proponents of the 1965 immigration bill swore up and down that it would not alter this country's demographic mix. In fact, Kennedy's immigration policy has brought about the greatest demographic shift of any nation in world history.

-- In 1980, Reagan won the biggest electoral landslide in history against an incumbent president, Jimmy Carter. Without the last 40 years of immigration, in 2012, Mitt Romney would have won a bigger landslide than Reagan did. He got more of the "Reagan coalition" than Reagan did.

-- If Romney had won 71 percent of the Hispanic vote, he still would have lost. If he'd gotten just 4 percent more of the white vote, he would have won.

Here you go dick riding pussy:

17. STRAW MAN: stating an opponent's argument in an extreme or exaggerated form, or attacking a weaker, irrelevant portion of an opponent's argument.

example: A mandatory seat belt law could never be enforced. You can't issue citations to dead people.

example: What woman in her right mind could truly desire total equality with men? No woman wants the right to be shot at in times of war, the right to have to pay alimony, or the right to have to use the same restrooms as men.

Already addressed in the post above. Ann Coulter s Findings on Immigration in the United States. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's one that Coulter and your embarrassingly dumb ass are plenty familiar with:

19. APPEALING TO EXTREMES: A fallacy very similar to slippery slope, which involves taking an argumentative claim or assertion to its extreme, even though the arguer does not advocate the extreme interpretation. The difference between the two fallacies is that appealing to extremes does not necessarily involve a sequence of causal connections.

example: Husband to ex-wife: Well, if you want to be completely fairabout dividing everything up, you should get one of my testicles and I should get one of your breasts!

example: Debtor to creditor: Hey, you've already repossessed my car and my television. Why don't you just draw a quart of blood or carve a pound of flesh from my heart too?

Throwing darts at a wall now aren't we?

Throwing darts at a douchebag :thup:

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive and circumstantial): the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack.

1. The personal attack is also often termed an "ad personemargument": the statement or argument at issue is dropped from consideration or is ignored, and the locutor's character or circumstances are used to influence opinion.
  2. The fallacy draws its appeal from the technique of "getting personal." The assumption is that what the locutor is saying is entirely or partially dictated by his character or special circumstances and so should be disregarded.

Between the legal and illegal flood of third world non-whites...This isn't the America that became great! Within 30 years we will be transformed into a massive asshole of crime and violence.

By 2100 we will rival the middle east.

Allow me to translate from lefty "New Speak"......

Ann Coulter is right on the money....she is accurately describing the situation, and backs it up with facts and statistics because she knows as leftists we will lie about what she says and call her names....so the only thing we can say against her is....Nah nah nahnah nah...Ann Coulter is a man (and since our fellow travellers in the feminist wing of the democrat party won't say a word when we call her horrible things, we can do so without repurcussions ).....Ann Coulter...consider the source........and then since our minions in the democrat controlled main stream media do our bidding.....that is all we have to do as everything she says comes true...."

There...translation complete.....

Between the legal and illegal flood of third world non-whites...This isn't the America that became great! Within 30 years we will be transformed into a massive asshole crime and violence.

Australia is looking nice these days.

Ann Coulter is right on the money....she is accurately describing the situation, and backs it up with facts and statistics because she knows as leftists we will lie about what she says and call her names....so the only thing we can say against her is....Nah nah nahnah nah...Ann Coulter is a man (and since our fellow travellers in the feminist wing of the democrat party won't say a word when we call her horrible things, we can do so without repurcussions ).....Ann Coulter...consider the source........and then since our minions in the democrat controlled main stream media do our bidding.....that is all we have to do as everything she says comes true...."

I knew she had hit a button the moment leftists started ignoring her argument and trashing her character. Perhaps that's the best complement they could pay to her credibility.

Between the legal and illegal flood of third world non-whites...This isn't the America that became great! Within 30 years we will be transformed into a massive asshole of crime and violence.

And to your post I say....

58251397.jpg

Simply restating the fallacy doesn't make it 'true.'

Here you go dick riding pussy:

17. STRAW MAN: stating an opponent's argument in an extreme or exaggerated form, or attacking a weaker, irrelevant portion of an opponent's argument.

example: A mandatory seat belt law could never be enforced. You can't issue citations to dead people.

example: What woman in her right mind could truly desire total equality with men? No woman wants the right to be shot at in times of war, the right to have to pay alimony, or the right to have to use the same restrooms as men.

Already addressed in the post above. Ann Coulter s Findings on Immigration in the United States. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Here's one that Coulter and your embarrassingly dumb ass are plenty familiar with:

19. APPEALING TO EXTREMES: A fallacy very similar to slippery slope, which involves taking an argumentative claim or assertion to its extreme, even though the arguer does not advocate the extreme interpretation. The difference between the two fallacies is that appealing to extremes does not necessarily involve a sequence of causal connections.

example: Husband to ex-wife: Well, if you want to be completely fairabout dividing everything up, you should get one of my testicles and I should get one of your breasts!

example: Debtor to creditor: Hey, you've already repossessed my car and my television. Why don't you just draw a quart of blood or carve a pound of flesh from my heart too?

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive and circumstantial): the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack.

1. The personal attack is also often termed an "ad personemargument": the statement or argument at issue is dropped from consideration or is ignored, and the locutor's character or circumstances are used to influence opinion.
  2. The fallacy draws its appeal from the technique of "getting personal." The assumption is that what the locutor is saying is entirely or partially dictated by his character or special circumstances and so should be disregarded.
24. Engaging in dumbfuckery (when you ignore your opponent by copy and pasting things from some dumbass list): the fallacy of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "lalalalalalalalalala-" when another individual informs you that you're sounding like an inbred moron. Often the argument is characterized as lame and boring.

Omg let's put an END to this nonsense!!! :eek:

Simply restating the fallacy doesn't make it 'true.'

Already addressed. Ann Coulter s Findings on Immigration in the United States. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Ann Coulter is a personal hero of mine.....when I used to watch republicans....back when I was a democrat.....they were always being polite even in the face of vicious attacks by lefty assholes...and then Rush came along, and then Ann coulter and they showed that you didn't have to treat lefties politely because they didn't deserve that much respect....with the way they treat other people.....

A couple of my favorite lines....she was being interviewed by that guy who did the CSPAN book show...and he said "You described (whoever the guy was) as a half wit....why?" And her reply was great...."Because he is one....." it was great because most Republicans would never have accurately described some dumb leftists as the halfwit they actually are...and if they had been called on it would have folded like a cheap suit.....Ann.....went right for the throat and told the truth....

Another favorite....she said this once...."If the media insists that we call islam the religion of peace, it would be a big help if they stopped murdering people."

Ann is great.......I hope she sells a whole bunch of books.....I know I will be getting mine soon.....

24. Engaging in dumbfuckery (when you ignore your opponent by copy and pasting things from some dumbass list): the fallacy of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "lalalalalalalalalala-" when another individual informs you that you're sounding like an inbred moron. Often the argument is characterized as lame and boring.

Hate it when you get called out on a logical fallacy do you? Well don't make them. Unless, of course, your argument can't survive when logic enters the room.

Hate it when you get called out on a logical fallacy do you? Well don't make them. Unless, of course, your argument can't survive when logic enters the room.
Everything you've ever posted is a logical fallacy.

Ann Coulter is a personal hero of mine.....when I used to watch republicans....back when I was a democrat.....they were always being polite even in the face of vicious attacks by lefty assholes...and then Rush came along, and then Ann coulter and they showed that you didn't have to treat lefties politely because they didn't deserve that much respect....with the way they treat other people.....

A couple of my favorite lines....she was being interviewed by that guy who did the CSPAN book show...and he said "You described (whoever the guy was) as a half wit....why?" And her reply was great...."Because he is one....." it was great because most Republicans would never have accurately described some dumb leftists as the halfwit they actually are...and if they had been called on it would have folded like a cheap suit.....Ann.....went right for the throat and told the truth....

Another favorite....she said this once...."If the media insists that we call islam the religion of peace, it would be a big help if they stopped murdering people."

Ann is great.......I hope she sells a whole bunch of books.....I know I will be getting mine soon.....
One of my favorite videos of her.

One of my favorite videos of her.

Ann is great...and that is why the lefties hate her...she stands up to their bullshit.......same reason they hate Pamella Geller......they expose the lefts inability to see the truth and reality and they call the left out for supporting the worst monsters in history....wether they were socialists or muslim killers.....

I think you should learn this word before you use it.

Logic Definition of logic by Merriam-Webster

See, that was a fallacy.

See, that was a fallacy.
Nigga pleaz

See, that was a fallacy.
Nigga pleaz

Hmmm...always the left are the first to use the N word....and attribute racism to the Republicans....just like those stars who wore black face and no one called them on it.......

See, that was a fallacy.
Nigga pleaz

Hmmm...always the left are the first to use the N word....and attribute racism to the Republicans....just like those stars who wore black face and no one called them on it.......
Simma dan nah cracka

Forum List

Back