Ann Coulter proposes no new low wage immigrants, legal or illegal

of course, its been the same conservative, limited government, Republican philosophy since Jefferson Founded the Party in 1792! Little did Jefferson know that liberals would lack the IQ to understand the philosophy on which he based the country.

did this make sense in context of this thread to anyone?

I was waiting for you to pick it apart so I'd understand it
:redface:

Coulter is still relevant because she is a powerful voice promoting the Jeffersonian Republican philosophy of freedom or liberty from government on which our country was formed.

Oh!!!!

THAT'S what you meant!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*wipes tears*....can't breath...... :lol:

Translation: as a liberal I lack the IQ to respond so I'll change the subject and hope no one notices

:lol: Stop it!!

:lol: :lol:

You're killing me!!!!!

**gasp**

I'm a right-wing nut-job from way back, Brutus.
:eusa_shhh:

I just think that Coulter is an attention whore scab that can only ridicule others' ideas and couldn't come up with an original thought on her own if you locked her in a sweat hut and fed her peyote for hours.

:lol:
liberal.....

:lol:

I just think that Coulter is an attention whore scab that can only ridicule others' ideas and couldn't come up with an original thought on her own if you locked her in a sweat hut and fed her peyote for hours.

as I said conservative ideas are not new. They began with Aristotle and Jefferson! Her new book is wonderful. It points to the demonic nature of liberals. You laugh and have a Nazi like demonic superiority but are 100% afraid to present your ideas logicially because you know you can't. You are essentially violent in the way you approach politics.

Last edited:
This is obvious common sense, especially when we have huge unemployment among non-college workers, but liberal politicians want the immigrant vote so bad they keep the immigrants coming. The average liberal lacks the IQ to see that this liberal policy is creating much of the unemployment. The liberal politicans count on that low IQ.

Immigrant vote? So stupid and yet you make fun of other people?

How many immigrants do you think there are that can vote? 20 billion? 30 trillion?

I was thinking more like maybe a Brazilian??

actually the larger illegal immigrant community votes almost exclusively Democratic. Sorry. As a liberal you know better than to think you can score a point.

With the exception of those that get over at the polls by pretending to be a citizen (whose name they actually know); most illegals (like 99 + %) don't vote...

horty is correct about the ID thing.

Why are my friends on the left so concerned about making people show their ID to vote??

Another topic for another thread...

This is obvious common sense, especially when we have huge unemployment among non-college workers, but liberal politicians want the immigrant vote so bad they keep the immigrants coming. The average liberal lacks the IQ to see that this liberal policy is creating much of the unemployment. The liberal politicans count on that low IQ.

Immigrant vote? So stupid and yet you make fun of other people?

How many immigrants do you think there are that can vote? 20 billion? 30 trillion?

the subject was the "immigrant vote", not immigrants. See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?. Sorry

Immigration the top priority among Latinos: When asked the single most important issue facing the Latino community and important for Congress and the President to address, 51% of respondents answered immigration. The economy and jobs comes in second place at a combined 35%.

Forum List

Back