Ann Coulter Criticizes "Pro-Family" Republicans and Christians...

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

Greetings. Ann Coulter shares her belief that "Pro-Family" Republicans are replicating flawed social policies established by 1960's Democrats...

"During the most destructive period in American history, the rollout of Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society programs, the federal government thought it would be a peachy idea to pay women to have babies. You’ll never guess what happened next!"

ReparationsChildAbuse.jpg

Nadine Burke Harris 6.jpg

Peace.

Coulter is exactly right. I've been making this argument for years. Child Tax credits are nothing more than a form of social engineering. Why should people who choose not to have children pay for those who do? Having a child or multiple children is a lifestyle choice and the government shouldn't be taking any position on it one way or the other.

Coulter is exactly right. I've been making this argument for years. Child Tax credits are nothing more than a form of social engineering. Why should people who choose not to have children pay for those who do? Having a child or multiple children is a lifestyle choice and the government shouldn't be taking any position on it one way or the other.
I agree with you despite being a beneficiary of it, it never made sense to me for Government to send a lot of tax money to families because they have children it.

This country has 330 Million people in it, I think we have enough people here.........

Greetings. Ann Coulter shares her belief that "Pro-Family" Republicans are replicating flawed social policies established by 1960's Democrats...

"During the most destructive period in American history, the rollout of Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society programs, the federal government thought it would be a peachy idea to pay women to have babies. You’ll never guess what happened next!"

View attachment 521869
View attachment 521870
Peace.
Equal protection of at-will employment Law for unemployment compensation can solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner and reduce the need and Cost for an alleged war on poverty.

Coulter is exactly right. I've been making this argument for years. Child Tax credits are nothing more than a form of social engineering. Why should people who choose not to have children pay for those who do?

Having a child or multiple children is a lifestyle choice and the government shouldn't be taking any position on it one way or the other.

Hello, DTMB. While I recognize and agree with your concerns, how does American society deal with apparent emotionally troubled teen and adult Maternal Child Caregivers choosing to intentionally introduce our nation's most precious assets to an impoverished, traumatic childhood upbringing?

I'm confident all reasonably well adjusted citizens agree perpetuating poverty and traumatizing children is not a healthy lifestyle choice.

Poverty_Prevent_Oprah.jpg
POVERTYChildMaltreatment.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back