Ann Coulter calls Nikki Haley a "bimbo" & preposterous creature & whose only supporters are men pretending to like women, Nikki=Hillary reincarnated?!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ann says immigration is the secret sauce for the GOP to win elections, and that Haley is bad on immigration

Nikki is a highly capable Republican female who would be an excellent President as would dozens of excellent Republicans male and female. But Trump is the one who can take and give the bruises and still excel!!!

As for Coulter; I was once very attentive to her but now not so much now as I think she lost the plot over the Wall and Trump. She should have aimed at Paul Ryan as HE was what stopped the Wall in the early stages.
EVERY potential GOP leader will need to deal with the issues that stupid Biden stuffed up.

Greg

Nikki is a highly capable Republican female who would be an excellent President as would dozens of excellent Republicans male and female. But Trump is the one who can take and give the bruises and still excel!!!

As for Coulter; I was once very attentive to her but now not so much now as I think she lost the plot over the Wall and Trump. She should have aimed at Paul Ryan as HE was what stopped the Wall in the early stages.
EVERY potential GOP leader will need to deal with the issues that stupid Biden stuffed up.

Greg
The MAGA basetards don't give a shit if Nikki is even alive. And without them you can stick a fork in her.

Trump will be the nominee & the wannabes like Haley will stand there with their tounges hanging out like a dog greeting their Master who is Donald Trump.

Anne Coulter is a bitter, unhappy, hate-filled petson ... aka a Democrat who has come out of tbe closet.

She is a fake feminist, one who gives lip service to defending women from attacks from others ... because she prefers to do it herself.

Haley did a great job at the U N. and was a terrific gov of SC.

Anorexic Bag o' Bones Coulter needs to eat a cheeseburger & STFU...

She ( Would not finish the Wall ) ( Would not deport Criminal Illegals ) ( is GTG with sensible firearm restrictions ) ( Pathway / Amnesty ) ...

Ann says immigration is the secret sauce for the GOP to win elections, and that Haley is bad on immigration

The RINO bitch did two things that makes her unacceptable to the American people.

1. Removed the Confederate flag in South Carolina. That was despicable.

2. Threw Trump under the bus when the 2020 Presidential election was stolen.

Piss on the RINO bitch.

• Banned
I'M GAMBLING ON NIKKI HALEY TO WIN THE NOMINATION AND TAKE US WITH HER ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE! WOOOO!

This phony spent $58K/mo to rent a NYC Penthouse. Then $38K for new curtains. All charge to USA Taxpayer. What did the "lifer" accomplish? Made a fool out herself wagging her finger at foreigners at the UN?

the POS is a Global Warming Fruitcake. This one should go home...Coulter is correct.

I think Haley got started as a token for Republicans, she checked a few boxes, and was protected by the media because that's what our media does. They won't criticize protected groups like women, minorities, LGBTQ and corporations because our media are self-serving hos. So Haley got a pass from the media. If Trump did his job like Haley did hers, he would have been run out of DC in his first two months. In her defense, Haley is a very good politician who has an exceptional ability to capitalize on political circumstances. The problem for me is I don't like politicians, especially elitists and globalists like Haley.

Coulter is provactive and unapologetically opinionated.

That is why she has written 13 best sellers.

The facts in her books cannot be refuted. They are all referenced and annotated.

Her angle is that Trump did not do everything he promised during his campaign and she claims the election was not STOLEN…but Dems leveraged COVID to change voting laws to favor them.

Ann Coulter is a media whore who will say anything to sell books and stay in the limelight.
Never could stand this toothpick bitch.

Has anyone examined why she said these things about Haley?

I am not saying she is correct, but most of you guys are just blasting Coulter and not dicussing why Coulter does not like Haley.

Here is the interview. Go to 6:49. That is when they discuss Haley. You can hear all of Coulter’s comments in context.

The articles are just hit pieces and they lift quotes out of context.

It is exhausting giving this board receipts….like when I researched the Stafford act and proved FEMA SHOULD GIVE MONEY TO OHIO. I WENT TO THE SOURCE DOCUMENT AND POSTED THE STATUTE. It is rarely done on this board…or anywhere for that matter.

Ann Coulter is a media whore who will say anything to sell books and stay in the limelight.
Never could stand this toothpick bitch.

What do you specifically refute about her comments on Haley? I do not know much about Haley. What are her specific strengths that would make her a good President?

Forum List

Back