Animal Rights?

I firmly believe in animal rights.

Big ferocious animals have every right to eat all the liberals they want.

Convince me that animals can apprehend the concept of rights, and I'll reconsider. Otherwise, hamburger.

Drop a hamburger in front of a dog, and he'll eat it. Drop a twenty-dollar bill in front of a dog, with which he could buy twenty hamburgers, and he'll ignore it.

Stupid.

Why Animal Rights Is the Next Frontier for the Left

Just more evidence of the insanity that infects Liberals/Democrats.

.Cass Sunstein. Until recently, Sunstein was Administrator of theOffice of Information and Regulatory Affairs under another secularist, Barack Obama. Sunstein is currently the Robert Walmsley University Professor[4]and Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law atHarvard Law School.
Cass Sunstein - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

a. " That Sunstein is an animal rights activist is undisputed. For a CNN interview in the late 1990s, he once insisted on being joined on-air by his dog, a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Perry. And LaPierre is correct when he says that Sunstein has talked about allowing animals to sue — albeit through a human representative."
Sunstein has said people ought to be able to sue on behalf of abused animals PolitiFact

b. " If rats are able to suffer—and no one really doubts that they are—then their interests are relevant to the question how, and perhaps even whether, they can be expelled from houses," Sunstein writes. "At the very least, people should kill rats in a way that minimizes suffering. And if possible, people should try to expel rats in a way that does not harm them at all." Glenn Beck says Cass Sunstein wants to give animals the right to sue humans. Really

“Some ideas are so stupid, only an intellectual could believe them.” George Orwell

Forum List

Back